1 Moderator Needed!!!! 10 Min Apply Window

_d3ak1n_'s Avatar _d3ak1n_9/2/14 4:19 pm
9/14/2014 10:47 am
_d3ak1n_'s Avatar _d3ak1n_
Please join minecraft.samsplace.org.uk to apply for the moderator role.
_d3ak1n_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2014 1:52 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheVerySlyFox
That's just... Sad I mean if you're going to copy and paste an application, at the very LEAST read it over, that way you don't look stupid in the long run.
09/14/2014 10:47 am
_d3ak1n_
I know right
09/11/2014 1:38 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
Animan2
"Real name: Jake" Fair enough
...few moments later...
"...let me introduce myself. My name is Nick"
09/11/2014 1:03 pm
_d3ak1n_
am i right into assuming that i am right?
09/07/2014 10:32 am
_d3ak1n_
you got demoted for your copy and pasted application.

Why should we pick you?:Well to start off let me introduce myself. My name is Nick;

we need truthful people and you are not one. and when you are in game I'm more than happy to sort your grief out.
09/04/2014 4:21 pm
Jakebrof
I got demoted? For what? Also I Was griefed.
09/02/2014 5:44 pm
Jakebrof
Thanks.
09/02/2014 5:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
trayamia
I think you have a winner lol
09/02/2014 5:18 pm
_d3ak1n_
I'm sorry but that's the BEST application I have ever read :O
09/02/2014 4:37 pm
Jakebrof

IGN: AlabamaGamer2004

Where are you?: Canada.

How long on this server: 10 minutes.

How long have you had Minecraft: Since, Summer 2012

Any Experience?: Yes, CO-Owner and Admin

Why should we pick you?:Well to start off let me introduce myself. My name is Nick; I am from the US, I am 17 years of age, and in the 12th grade. I live in the eastern part of the US hence my time zone is Eastern Standard Time. I enjoy creatively thinking, working with numbers, working with technology, learning, playing sports such as baseball, and playing video games; Minecraft is of course my favorite game to play!

I started playing Minecraft back in the summer of 2012. I began playing it on Xbox when my friend introduced the game to me. He had shown me the basic to the game such as what the concept of the game and how to craft items. Then he showed me the videos on YouTube of people that have made these extraordinary castles. I wanted to make some of those builds so I started watching people build large houses. I eventually got hooked on watching Minecraft PC videos. I watched people play hunger games then I watched people play survival. Minecraft for the PC seemed to be much more fun to me and I started playing that instead of the Xbox Edition. I started off playing survival.

The reason I would like to become a staff member on this server is because I can see all the potential it has. I have great ideas that can benefit the server. My ideas may not be huge but they can still enhance the way the game is played. Also I have seen a lot of people cheating and using hacked clients with frustrates me beyond belief. Every time I see someone cheating I just wish I could do something about it however I cannot. I would like to keep faction server clean in people abusing the system and fair for the whole community. Using hacked clients ruins the game for not only the player using it but for everyone as well. As I staff member I plan to do things for the players; to enhance their excitement of playing and keep it fair for all. I plan to be of assistance to any players on need. Whatever problem the players has I would like to help whether it's a glitch in the game or a problem with the girlfriend/boyfriend. As a staff member I plan to be there for the community 24/7 no matter what because I care for them. Even if I am being yelled at by another player I will stay calm, cool, and collected because nothing can be solved with two people going at it.

Although I am a helping hand to anyone in need I am not afraid to stand my ground. I am a very devoted and loyal person. My attitude toward anything I do is to never give up. Once I start something I get it done, no matter what. If it causes me a headache then so be it. If it takes all day then so be it. I will finish whatever I start. My peers also consider me a leader. In class when projects are assigned I always take the whole of the leader. I give each group member a responsibility and make sure that no one person is doing all the work. I make sure all parts are equal in work and it is done right. I am also involved in S.T.A.M.P at my high school. This is program similar to DARE where we teach younger students the importance of staying free of tobacco. Being a baseball player gives me the power, whits, and leadership to become a successful staff member.

I most easily reached in the early morning or late evenings. I always find time to play Minecraft and I would be on server in my free time which is practically everyday. My Skype name is Canadian Modz if you would like to contact me.

Last but not least you will not be disappointed if I become a staff member. I will amaze you at everything I do.

Thanks,
Jake

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome