Moderators for mashpotatocraft

lawlpotato's Avatar lawlpotato7/13/14 4:12 pm
1 emeralds 239 9
7/24/2014 6:45 am
nkolab's Avatar nkolab
Hello planetminecraft,
As of this day I am hiring 3 new staff members for mashpotatocraft. To apply please post on this thread the following:

Why you'd like to be mod:
Minecraft IGN:
Age(13+ age requirement):
Experience with mod commands:
Experience with coreprotect/logblock/hawkeye...:
Time to spend on this server:
Time zone:
This line:
"I agree that I will not abuse my privileges in anyway and I will not distribute harm to our server in any fashion."

Also,I will quote you if you reply,so check back often!
lawlpotato
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2014 6:45 am
nkolab
Why you'd like to be mod: I think that I would be a good contributor to this server, as I can spot out hacking very well, I am very good with computer issues and could fix most problems that come in the way.

Minecraft IGN: nkolab (will change it when name changes are supported)

Age(13+ age requirement): 13

Experience with mod commands:10/10

Experience with coreprotect/logblock/hawkeye...:10/10

Time to spend on this server: As much as possible

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone

This line:
I agree that I will not abuse my privileges in anyway and I will not distribute harm to our server in any fashion.
I AGREE

Other note:
I know that I have not played this server very much, but I noticed that you needed staff member and I wanted to help, as this is a great server to play on and I think that I could make it even greater than it already is.
07/17/2014 11:45 am
lawlpotato
BUMP we are still looking for members!
07/14/2014 12:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
NotReallyRabbit
EclipseHD
GingerTheEpic123
Ginger’s Staff Application

Name?
I prefer to be called Ginger and nothing more.

Ign & Skype?
My Ign is GingerTheEpic123 & yes I have Skype my id is gingertheepic135981.

What position are you aiming for?
Any position that you feel I would fit into!

Age?

Maturity Level
7.4/10: I’m not going to lie I'm a 15, I don’t have the maturity of a business man. I like to joke around, I love to have fun, I curse (but if you ask me not to I well respect that and not do it simple as that), and do a lot of stupid things at times, though I can be very serious about a topic or issue no matter what it is if it requires me to be or If I feel that I should be.

Why should we accept you?
I love playing mine craft and helping people so why not put the two together and enjoy them both at the same time? I’m not one to grief a server if you would ever demote me, I would just calmly leave and accept the fact I was demoted and for what ever reason I was demoted for.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few servers and I have an Head-Admin position on LegendaryMc which is currently under construction, a 30 slot faction server in the U.S.A. I was also Head-Admin on VortexPvp, a 50 slot server which usually had 5 users on at a time. It was a good experience. The server was shut down do to lake of leadership skills of the honor and lack of staff (There was two other staff members who were highly abusive spawning in op items which I informed the owner of multiple times and he refused to do anything and when something needed to be done it was placed on me to do it not anyone else.)I have also been admin on Tads pvp/faction server, it was hosted on the owners own computer and held 15 slot but I quit due to the fact the server was only up for 2 hours a day and we had no players. I have also been mod on a couple other 3 times and admin about 4 this is not confirmed but it is not lower due to the fact I didn’t keep track of it when I first started to become staff on mine craft servers.

Additional info?
I live in the USA, in the Eastern Time zone. I have been playing since 1.4.7 and I have never truly liked single player so I’ve been playing multiplayer ever since.

Basic Server plugin knowledge
I have good knowledge on most server plugins such as world edit multiverse, and others such as npc all your basics and vanilla commands aswell

Alright. I'm just going to lay my cards on the table here. This is obviously a copy/paste staff app. I mean OP, when you asked for the "extra line" this app added something totally unrelated. Really? REALLY? It is it's own application, nothing like the app in the
"I agree that I will not abuse my privileges in anyway and I will not distribute harm to our server in any fashion." OP.

XD if you think this app is fake i can inbox you the ip for legendarymc ask the owner i made this app on my own its no copy/paste app sorry for not adding i thought he meant server plugin knowledge not "I agree that I will not abuse my privileges in anyway and I will not distribute harm to our server in any fashion."
07/14/2014 12:10 am
NotReallyRabbit

Name?

Ign & Skype?

Age?

Maturity Level
7.4/10: I’m not going to lie I'm a 15, I don’t have the maturity of a business man. I like to joke around, I love to have fun, I curse (but if you ask me not to I well respect that and not do it simple as that), and do a lot of stupid things at times, though I can be very serious about a topic or issue no matter what it is if it requires me to be or If I feel that I should be.

I love playing mine craft and helping people so why not put the two together and enjoy them both at the same time? I’m not one to grief a server if you would ever demote me, I would just calmly leave and accept the fact I was demoted and for what ever reason I was demoted for.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few servers and I have an Head-Admin position on LegendaryMc which is currently under construction, a 30 slot faction server in the U.S.A. I was also Head-Admin on VortexPvp, a 50 slot server which usually had 5 users on at a time. It was a good experience. The server was shut down do to lake of leadership skills of the honor and lack of staff (There was two other staff members who were highly abusive spawning in op items which I informed the owner of multiple times and he refused to do anything and when something needed to be done it was placed on me to do it not anyone else.)I have also been admin on Tads pvp/faction server, it was hosted on the owners own computer and held 15 slot but I quit due to the fact the server was only up for 2 hours a day and we had no players. I have also been mod on a couple other 3 times and admin about 4 this is not confirmed but it is not lower due to the fact I didn’t keep track of it when I first started to become staff on mine craft servers.

Additional info?
I live in the USA, in the Eastern Time zone. I have been playing since 1.4.7 and I have never truly liked single player so I’ve been playing multiplayer ever since.

Basic Server plugin knowledge
I have good knowledge on most server plugins such as world edit multiverse, and others such as npc all your basics and vanilla commands aswell
07/14/2014 12:22 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
EclipseHD
Alright. I'm just going to lay my cards on the table here. This is obviously a copy/paste staff app. I mean OP, when you asked for the "extra line" this app added something totally unrelated. Really? REALLY? It is it's own application, nothing like the app in the OP.
07/14/2014 12:03 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Why you'd like to be mod: I want to be mod to help out np the server and make it better so more players will join and to get rid of people who spam and hack
Minecraft IGN: ELMOSISKO
Age(13+ age requirement): 13
Experience with mod commands: I am mod on havoc server
Experience with coreprotect/logblock/hawkeye...: ik /manuadd and more
Time to spend on this server: non but will be on like 6 hours a day
Time zone: eastern
"I agree that I will not abuse my privileges in anyway and I will not distribute harm to our server in any fashion."
07/13/2014 11:31 pm
NotReallyRabbit

Name?

Ign & Skype?

Age?

Maturity Level

Previous experience?

Additional info?
07/13/2014 11:58 pm
lawlpotato
You have forgot something,please copy the line in your post .
07/13/2014 4:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tpollard12
Why you'd like to be mod:I'm great at building plugins and advertising
Age(13+ age requirement):14
Experience with mod commands:10/10
Experience with coreprotect/logblock/hawkeye...:10/10 use to own a server
This line:
"I agree that I will not abuse my privileges in anyway and I will not distribute harm to our server in any fashion." I agree
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome