<< [MODERATORS WANTED] >>

KingJackTheFirst's Avatar KingJackTheFirst7/16/14 8:20 pm
7/25/2014 2:00 pm
KingJackTheFirst's Avatar KingJackTheFirst
Hi there,
I am posting on behalf of ExtremeMC Multiplayer Community, as we are looking for new moderators. In order to reply, we would like to request that you reply to our recruitment thread! You only need to fill out a few questions, but these are all explained on the thread.

Please use THIS LINK HERE to apply to our staff team.

Once you've applied, please reply to this PMC thread for confirmation.
KingJackTheFirst
KingJackTheFirst
Level 37 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2014 2:00 pm
KingJackTheFirst
Please note we are still taking applications. Please apply now, we really want some new moderators to manage our active community.
07/17/2014 9:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
vansloten13
I just applied for your server. Thanks for your time!
07/17/2014 9:23 pm
KingJackTheFirst
Thank you very much for your application! Best of luck!
07/17/2014 9:16 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
Ill try tommorrow again
07/17/2014 9:20 pm
KingJackTheFirst
I just modified the link. Please could you try again using the following url:

PLEASE CLICK HERE
07/17/2014 9:07 pm
ze2026
i cant load the page app:
In Game Name (IGN):Zeus2026
Age (13+ Limit*):15

Any

Daily hours you can grant:8-11 hours

If you have used hacks:i have but that Was back when i Was 11 And i Was a noob at pvp.

What you can do to help us out:I can advertiste And help every player online,I am a great permissions/Bug fixer.By that it means that i can help fix bugs in kits,permissions,or plugins.I am a great community helper i love helping people in real life.I do alot of community service when i can but sometimes i do Minecraft community Service!I love helpin and i would love helping this great and awesome server!I am also taking some language classes so i can assist people and help them! Right now i know Spanish and English but i am Learning French/German so im ready to help out even more,I have worked with many servers and as i said i can fix alot of bugs,Ive fixed groupmanager bugs and permissionsex bugs ive also fixed the bug where the prefixes in chat dont appear,I also have a youtube account.I have 40 subscribers and im going to start doing a lets play in the legit factions server.The lets play should get alot of views and people online in this amazing server.I am also partnering with youtubers to make this huge channel so get ready for a massive player list Year!

Skype Name (If not known already):zeus21251

Staff history (Past ranks/Other servers):I have Been owner,CO-owner,mod,admin.helper,Head-Mod,,Head -admin,perms maker,kits maker.
I am Staff on:
Pixelmania
InfinityCraft
VendexPrison
SolidMineNetwork
AzuraNetwork
Etc.

Why do you think you should be staff:I think i should be staff because i am patient,smart,helpful,And i can do anything you tell me!I am a great helper as i said above and i love helping people,I am a very smart problem solving person and i can help in pretty much everything you ask me to do,I am great with permissions kits and setting up plugins so they work.!As i said ive also learned new languages and i am great at fixing bugs i am staff on those servers above and more i am experienced with bukkit,FTB,Technich and more!I am also very experienced with The consoles your host has and if i ever get console you can count on me not messsing this amazing server up.I am very trustworthy and i am learning how to make Applications for Phones Android/Ios/Windows 8 Phone i am also able to make games and i am one of the best in my coding game/App class!I am great at Making games so if you guys want a game to make you very popular i can make it,I can make it multiplayer,Singleplayer online and even make custom fonts and more with it!

Background information, about yourself:I have all pre-ap clases in School which are clases where you learn stuff one grade Higher than your grade.I have math,science,language arts,Computer Application[Which is coding games],Band,Social Studies all One Grade HIGHER! .I am one of the Pre-Ap students,You can only be Pre-Ap by getting a 5 or 4 in the fcat.I am also in A club that helps and does community service which will go in my hours for college .I am also a great speaker and a great speller i was close to win the spelling bee but I had an error which was very dissapointing but i still won the 2nd place trophy which wasnt to bad......I am also a great coder i have been on top of alot of contests and i am really great i am the top student/game maker in my class which is a big achievement since my class is full of great makers.I am really honored to be even posting this because I know not everyone gets accepted so i hope you liked this and if you didnt i wish you can consider me .I know i have 50% 50% chance of both and i know i can be accepted or not but i will keep playing this amazing server and keep trying all i can to finally reach your expectations.

Extra (More details, higher chance):I have alot of experience with most plugins of the servers you have And i am a great staff member that has played minecraft since alpha
07/17/2014 9:11 pm
KingJackTheFirst
Why aren't you able to load up the page? Please note you'll need an account on the forum if you don't already have one.
07/17/2014 8:53 pm
KingJackTheFirst
Thought I'd just bump this as we're still looking for more applicants ideally.
07/17/2014 2:16 pm
ze2026
Can we apply here i cant load your webpage
07/17/2014 3:39 pm
KingJackTheFirst
We'd rather you applied on the website. Please could try again? Are you able to load www.gamingdog.net ? The server is up and other people have been able to apply successfully.
07/17/2014 2:09 pm
KingJackTheFirst
Thanks to Phil and Jammy who've already applied. We'd like to take a few more applicants before we make a decision. If you haven't already, please apply!
07/16/2014 9:13 pm
KingJackTheFirst
As a quick follow-up, I must add that the effort put into your application will be the main factor in which we decide upon.

Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome