Modern City RP Server - Hero-City

DarkMarshal's Avatar DarkMarshal4/14/14 7:44 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 21
7/13/2017 4:02 pm
Jason_Argen's Avatar Jason_Argen
We are a small server and we are looking to recruit a small select group of individuals who want to RolePlay and also, if possible, builders who can build modern style buildings very well. Also we would like some plugin advisers for anyone who is very experienced with plugins. Last but not least anyone who would like to become a mod (very rare that you would get the position, you need to be extremely trustworthy) can apply as well.

Roles in the city:
Gang Member/ Drug Dealer (Can make money making and selling drugs but also can sometimes threaten to kill people for money. They would have to do it without anyone watching though otherwise they would be jailed. They could only kill someone once every real life day)

Police Officer (Many people want to be officers, so please try be something else if possible!)

Merchant (Sells his wares in shops)

Miner (Could sell iron, diamonds etc. Would only be allowed to keep 1/4 of gold they find otherwise would be very unfair)

Farmer (Could sell food to people)

Bank Manager (Would help people with money etc, would be quite boring but make lots of money)

Builder (To build houses and public buildings)

Delivery Boy (People would hire you to send things to each other)

Woodchopper (Salary depends on how much wood chopped)

Business Man (Boring job, but would earn lots of money)

Prison guard (Really due to the size of the server, there should only be 1)

Engineer (Have to be very good at redstone)

Librarian (Quite boring, but I suppose to counter it could be payed quite well)

Armorer (for weapons/armour etc)

These are just some of the roles I came up with off the top of my head, obviously if you think you have come up with a good idea for a job, leave it in your application.
When making your application, please follow this table.

IGN (In-game name):

Why you should be picked:

What role/job you would want to have:

Proof of expertise: ( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game)

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?: (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application)

What your role-play character would be called:

A short story about your role-play character:

Email Address:

Any extra info, something that may make you stand our from the rest?:

Just so you know the server is far from being started, its in VERY early alpha and there only 3 buildings at the moment. With help from builders though I'm sure we can get it up and running fairly soon.
DarkMarshal
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2017 4:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jason_Argen

IGN (In-game name): The_thermal_Kill

Why you should be picked: I have quite a lot of experience with roleplay servers and know how to get into my role really quickly.

What role/job you would want to have: Librarian (cause i love reading)(if possible i would also like to do either Doctor or Actor).

Proof of expertise: ( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game) sadly i have none yet but i can send you some screenshots in an e-mail as you ask.

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?: (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application): i have never been banned from any kind of server

What your role-play character would be called: Jason Argen (Nickname: Smoke)

As he graduated from school he wanted to get far in life and decided to get his dog and head to this wonderfull city. He quickly noticed that there was a job that would support his most loved activity: Librarian.
He also always had that dream of becoming a famous actor and make people laugh at his jokes, cry for his passion to acting and feel every breath start an emotion in his audience...

Email Address: PM please. i dont want to give it it to strangers.

Any extra info, something that may make you stand our from the rest?: As mentioned i have a quite good experience with roleplay servers. My style of building can be adapted to every scenery and wish. I also trained in the language german, which could be helpfull in certain situations of missunderstanding. My fast reaction and high buiding speed make it possible to adapt a building to a new design in just a few minutes.

I would be thankfull to help out with your server and I would appreciate it, if you do not insist on an instant aknoledgement of the confirmation from my side, because I will attend a new school soon and have to learn a bit.
11/04/2014 9:55 pm
Crazy_Girl1070

IGN: Crazy_Girl1070

Why you should be picked: I've been looking for a cool RP server forever. I can build pretty decent modern houses with a working light switch if I want. I'm not a jerk and my language is extremely mild.

What role/job you would want to have: I really really want to be a builder but if that cannot be so I'd gladly be a farmer. =)

Proof of expertise: I do not have any proof. )= I do on a server but I can't blurt out the name...

Have you ever ban banned/tempbanned off a server?: In fact, yes I have BUT it was an unfair ban. I said I hate this server when people talk dirty. And because I sai I hate this server in the sentence I got banned. Forever. They didn't even take a peek at my ban appeal.

What your role play character would be called: Eve

Short Story:
I walked off the plane into this new city to start a new life. I was quite excited but I knew it might not be easy... (Actually in real life I moved form Holland )

Email: I'm afraid I cannot give my email because then jerks could email me and it has my full name in it so ya...

Does anything make you stand out: Ummm... no but I do tend to be nice to people... Like giving away my only diamond and not being a jerk... Oh ya and my favourite face is =3
08/13/2014 11:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mick83Mack
30 (yes I am an adult that plays MC no it is not creepy, my entire family plays as do many of my friends)

IGN (In-game name):
Mick_Mack

Well I am not the average age for MC players so my maturity level is much higher. I am an awesome builder and I also run my own servers (still making them)

What role/job you would want to have:
Builder / Chef (aka farmer)

Proof of expertise: ( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game)
Will add more pictures soon http://s1139.photobucket.com/user/Family_Matters2010/library/Minecraft%20Builds

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?: (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application)
Nope never

Tessa Falls

Tessa is an artist like her mother but has the personality of her father. She has always had a knack for cooking but watching her father spend hours working on blueprints for homes for his clients peaked her interest in becoming an architect and bringing her designs to life, some would say that building and creating homes is not a job for a women but she honestly does not care what the norm has to say, she is her own person and she is independent. So Tessa went to college and got an architecture degree as well as an journeyman carpenter, making her father extremely proud of her. She gets to design homes and make them a reality. She still likes to help her mother at the diner but her true passion is creating beautiful homes for other people. She has been doing her job for about three years now and she loves it, she really enjoys it when she gets to put on the hardhat and build with the 'big guys'

Email Address:
mick83mack@gmail.com

I think that by being a mature adult I would add to the flow of the community. Also I am an avid RPer. I have created a LARP (live-action-role-play) from the ground up and it seems to be doing really well. Plus I am creating a Medieval RP server and run another simple server (both are down atm do to funds).
05/27/2014 11:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
VoltageRealms
IGN:

jadeyn102

TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT:

3-4 years

EXPERIENCE AS STAFF:

I am currently serving as a moderator on ajauw1's Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft, but that story will wait till two sections from now.

EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:

Plenty. My specialty is Bukkit and Forge. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

BAN STATUS:

So now we come to the ShroomCraft story. I have only been banned once, and I was banned unjustly. Unless you've read my book "The Great War" on Wingnut's Wicked Minecraft, or you were a member of the faction BlackMesa, then you probably won't know this story. When I was on ShroomCraft, I was chief adviser to the owner, Chiquis5083, I didn't have operator privileges but I did have a boatload of money and items. Chiquis also always came to me for advice about things. So anyway, I made my money as a lumberjack and I was a part of the faction known as BlackMesa. One day, I had purchased a skeleton spawner to set up at our faction base, which was an NPC Village built for us by the owner. As I was setting up the XP Farm it happened, Crepto768 and Chiquis5083 had formed a millitary faction and they attacked our base. We were a peaceful faction and the attack came from nowhere. We never saw it coming and we never provoked the attack. When we began to get the upperhand when defending ourselves, the owner (Chiquis) teleported all of us to spawn. One by one he banned every single member of my faction, including myself. All because we had the temerity to defend ourselves in an attack he placed on us.
So technically speaking, I've never been banned for doing something wrong. In fact that was the only time I was banned, and that was because I was defending myself.

WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME:

I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

Reply Below, or PM me, or Skype Me (unbeatable_king_and_boss)

Sincerely,
jadeyn102
05/27/2014 11:04 pm
MeandInternet

IGN (In-game name): velniky13579

Why you should be picked: I am good at building and i use different types of materials depending on the build ( i also got elected to be the sort of president of my minecraft club in which i builded the whole school )

What role/job you would want to have: Builder

Proof of expertise: I am sorry but I don't have a video or picture to show you but please please I think this is an awesome server

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?:They banned me one time because they thought i used x-ray

What your role-play character would be called: Winter

A short story about your role-play character: Her past was a sad film, her parents died crushed by a passing train when she was 5 and she was left alone with her 2 older brother at the care of her old grandmother. She learned to build with rocks and dirt, but she improved later on. She was found this flyer blowing away from the wind in which it said they were requesting people to build houses and large buildings. She went on reading and sent her request to the people of the flyer. She is now hoping to get a response.

Email Address:vlqznicole@gmail.com
04/17/2014 6:39 pm
DarkMarshal
Bumpety Bump Bump
04/16/2014 2:13 pm
DarkMarshal
I will give the IP out when I feel the server is ready, don't worry, you won't have to wait long. After my exams (which are the next couple of weeks) I'll have as much time as I want to build the server so I promise that I can open it very soon after that. I'll PM or email you all the IP
04/15/2014 6:17 pm
DarkMarshal
Accepted >.<
04/16/2014 5:06 am
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
could i getthe ip lol ...
04/15/2014 6:50 am
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Goku_LSSJ
IGN (In-game name):
Goku_LSSJ
I have never rped on Mc but I have on other games alottt of other games lol and I want to see how it is on a Fp game
What role/job you would want to have: Merchant

Uh...Idk how to proof this lol XD
Yeah I got banned for cussing this guy out reallllly bad like i was really mean because he called my black friend a uh...bad word
Drake Dayton
I am a 21 year old college drop out I recently inherited 10000 dollars from a dead uncle I used the money to pursue my dream of owning my own business even though I act happy I'm secretly sad on the inside because of the regret of dropping out of school and am saving up money to afford to go back to college.
Email Address:
dtdayton2@Yahoo.com
I'm awesome beautiful and sexy
04/15/2014 6:30 am
DarkMarshal
Accepted, Don't worry guys, I'll PM/Email all of you when I deem the server fit for at least testing it
04/14/2014 8:03 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
Commander2412

IGN (In-game name): Commander2412

Why you should be picked: I love to play Minecraft and I have bever seen a city rp and it seems like a fun server.

What role/job you would want to have: Police Officer or Mod

Proof of expertise: ( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game)I will enforce rules and I like police officers and how they do their job.

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?: (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application) I have not been banned on a server.

What your role-play character would be called: Matthew

A short story about your role-play character: Lives in a mansion and is the CEO of a Electronics company and does the police as his second job. (:3)

Email Address: PM please

Any extra info, something that may make you stand our from the rest?: I am friendly and kind.
04/14/2014 2:02 pm
DarkMarshal
Bump

CHIKIN
04/14/2014 10:50 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
SqawkyPig

IGN (In-game name): TheAquaLord

Why you should be picked: I have been looking for a RP server for a long time and have finally found one (I am not good at doing these)

What role/job you would want to have: Armorer/Prison Guard

Proof of expertise( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game): Not needed I don't think.

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server? (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application): Yes but protecting my friends while doing it. Me and my friends also like to mess around

What your role-play character would be called: Andre (Its pronounced On-Dray and its a boys name)

A short story about your role-play character: I woke up to a ringing bell. It was the fire alarm. I quickly grabbed my wife and dashed for the door

Email Address:

Will edit later.
04/14/2014 10:38 am
DarkMarshal
Both accepted. One thing I would like to point out though guys, can everyone try not to be a police officer >.< I know its exciting and stuff but mostly it would be quite boring as there would probably be not many criminals. Also policemen will not be well payed so making money would require another job.

On a side note, a few more jobs I thought of:

Prison guard (really due to the size of the server, there should only be 1)
Engineer (Have to be very good at redstone)
Librarian (Quite boring, but I suppose to counter it could be payed quite well)
Armorer (for weapons/armour etc)

I will add these to the job list.
04/14/2014 10:02 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
triedmurder11

IGN (In-game name): mrrileyman

Why you should be picked: I've been looking for a role-play server for awhile and thought I could join this one

What role/job you would want to have: Drug Dealer

Proof of expertise: ( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game) I like dealing drugs in minecraft

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?: (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application) I've banned myself from my own server once (testing a plugin)

What your role-play character would be called: Mark

A short story about your role-play character: Mark attempted robbery, killed his parents, and some citizens... And fled the state.

Email Address: triedmurder11@gmail.com (Goes with drug dealing)

Any extra info, something that may make you stand our from the rest?: Nope!
04/14/2014 9:44 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Antlo
[b][b]Age: [/b]14

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]IGN (In-game name):[/b] AwesomeAntlo

[b]Why you should be picked:[/b] I've been looking for a city roleplay server for quite some time now, and I think it would be awesome for me just to even play it, but I could help you guys out with plugins and *simple* buildings.
[b]
What role/job you would want to have: [/b]Police Officer, or a mod, or just a guy who helps.

[b][b]Proof of expertise:[/b] ( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game):[/b] Well, I have my own server, but it is not released yet. PM me and I can show you around it for proof that I know what I'm doing.
[b]
Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?: (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application):[/b] I have been banned, yes, but not for any good reason. It was only once as well, and a while back.

[b]What your role-play character would be called:[/b] Joe (I don't know, a random cop name)

[b]A short story about your role-play character:[/b] Joe is an X-Convict. He decided he wanted to turn things around for his family, a wife and 3 kids. He is now a police officer, hoping to turn the whole city into good people .

[b]Email Address:[/b] [url=mailto:awesomeantlo12@gmail.com]awesomeantlo12@gmail.com[/url]
[b]
Any extra info, something that may make you stand our from the rest?:[/b] I'm decent with plugins, and have a tremendous amount of experience in server work and or making a server, and managing the plugins.
04/14/2014 9:19 am
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
Please PM me instead of email me. Thank you.
04/14/2014 9:11 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
danned11

IGN (In-game name):Danned11

Why you should be picked:I feel i should be picked because i love to play on servers where roleplay is incorportated as i would say there is only like 5% of servers are like this!

What role/job you would want to have:Police Officer

Proof of expertise: ( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game)I can keep people under control easily which does help whne being a police officer!

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?: (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application)Banned twice the first time for breaking blocks in an unprotected spawn and then the second cos the owner hated me!

What your role-play character would be called: Officer Dan

A short story about your role-play character:A new recruit to the police station with reactions like a hawk and cock and shoot his weapon in under 2 seconds! Living in a smart and modern downtown house by himself!

Email Address:Danned11@gmail.com

Any extra info, something that may make you stand our from the rest?:Im good
04/14/2014 9:19 am
DarkMarshal
Accepted, will Email you with the IP when I feel the server is at least slightly ready to receive players.
04/14/2014 8:32 am
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918

IGN (In-game name): alex_abcd

Why you should be picked: Because I love roleplaying. Minecraft servers like these are not common like factions, or prison, or hub servers, or vanilla servers. These servers are rare. I really want a position, please, let me be a police officer. I will obey all rules. And will punish any person who disobeys rules. I will help everybody and have a great time.

What role/job you would want to have: Police Officer, please.

Proof of expertise: ( e.g a builder would give a link to a youtube video of something he built or a picture in-game) Again, there are not that many servers like these.

Have you been banned, temp-banned off any server?: (Please fill in truthfully, it may not effect your application) Twice, once for a grief the other for being accused for a grief.

What your role-play character would be called: Jake

A short story about your role-play character: Jake has had a wonderful life. In his beautiful town, in his beautiful house, until the crime happened. He applied for a job for a police officer to stop crime and end the bad people. He was a strong man, people called him The Robot sometimes because he was smart at sometimes, but dumb at other times.

Email Address: I will not reveal my email.

Any extra info, something that may make you stand our from the rest?: I like potatoes, robots, Minecraft, and Starbound.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome