SkylinesMC: Recruiting, Experienced, Realistic BUILDERS!

RHD99's Avatar RHD996/30/16 2:35 am
6/8/2017 6:08 pm
RHD99's Avatar RHD99
The Server Plan
Hello! I am currently operating a small Modern RP private server that I hope to open to the public by late July. As of now, myself and a few other friends have been building up the server and are making headway, although we have been working on it for quite some time (About a year and a half) and haven't made nearly as much progress as I would have liked. Even though we don't work on it regularly; we have been pushing to get it finished more recently so we can hopefully open up and get everything running. Basically what I have in mind for the future of the server is for players to be able to purchase and sell land, have a complete economy where players would have a job, apartment, house, etc. And they could create a business, hire others and maybe even make cities? I still haven't worked out all the details on how its going to run, but I really want to make this idea into a reality. If you are able to help with this project it would be greatly appreciated.

Overview
For this server, we need modern buildings and structures for a realistic city. We will be building stores, skyscrapers, and a lot of housing structures (Houses, Town homes, Apartments, etc.). Basically the plan for this server is for it to become a modern day economy RP server where there would be multiple cities and towns where the player can create businesses, build industries, etc. I also would like to get developers that could help with getting permissions organized and possibly even setting up systems for land claiming and other more advanced features that I hope to implement in the future.

Building Qualifications
For our project, we are looking for people that can...
-Create realistic skyscrapers.
-Create construction sites within the skyscrapers.
-Create high quality interiors.
-Create vehicles.
-Create high quality roads
-Create traffic lights, roadworks.
-Create high quality townhouses.
-Create high quality modern houses
-Create high quality modern mansions.
-Create high quality interiors
-Create large and small parks within the city center.

If you are applicable to any one of the qualifications above, submit an application to get involved!

How to get involved
If you are interested please make a post below telling me your qualifications including pictures of your work, etc. and why you would be up for the task. As of right now we are looking for builders that are able to build tall high-rise buildings and other structures such as stores, shopping centers, apartment buildings, etc. We are trying to make this as realistic as possible so these builds should have resemblance to real houses and buildings. We also will be constructing roads, parks, and other city projects that are also important. Developers will need to configure permissions and other plugins necessary for correct server operation. We might also need a website to be put together as well soon. If you are able to contribute to this project, please follow the outline(s) below to submit a short application. If we accept your application, we will PM you the IP and allow you to join the server. Thanks!

**Interested in a regular staff position? Apply on our own forums here.

Application Format

Builder
Click to reveal
-Your in-game name:

-Time Zone:

-Building experience:

-Reason that you consider yourself to be a good builder:

-Proof of builds (minimum of 4)(screenshots and videos are preferred) *default texture pack!*
(Remember to be honest, and to not copy someone else's original work, and say it's yours! If you are caught, that's an instant denial!)

-How well do you know how to use World Edit? (Please elaborate):

-Method of contact (Skype is preferred):

Developer
Click to reveal
-Your in-game name:

-Time Zone:

-What is your experience in Spigot and plugin development?

-What is your experience in Java Development?

-Please explain some of your skills:

-Method of contact (Skype is preferred):

Thanks for applying! Please make sure that you have followed the format correctly and good luck!
RHD99
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/08/2017 6:08 pm
RHD99
Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that we're re-opening this project and are once again looking for builders! So far we've made quite a bit of new progress and I can't wait for the future!
07/10/2016 12:14 pm
RHD99
Still looking for builders! If you are good with older style buildings, we could use some of those in our city project too.
07/07/2016 8:07 pm
RHD99
Bump.
07/06/2016 9:55 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
BobBelcher
-Your in-game name: Bay4Real

-Time Zone: ETC (I live in latvia)

-Building experience: 5 years

-Reason that you consider yourself to be a good builder: I concentrate on modern architecture and follow it in real life to get inspired.

-Proof of builds (minimum of 4)(screenshots and videos are preferred) *default texture pack!*
(Remember to be honest, and to not copy someone else's original work, and say it's yours! If you are caught, that's an instant denial!) Check PMC

-How well do you know how to use World Edit? (Please elaborate): 10/10

-Method of contact (Skype is preferred): spysnake5 (my skype username)
07/07/2016 6:39 am
RHD99
Thanks for applying! You have been accepted. I contacted you on Skype with all the server details so you may join.
07/06/2016 8:07 am
RHD99
Still looking for modern builders! We are currently working on high rise and townhouse buildings! If you can contribute to this project please write a short application and I will be sure to reply ASAP!
07/01/2016 9:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Jakee___
Spoiler
-Your in-game name: JakeePlays_Mc

-Time Zone: Australian EST

-What is your experience in Spigot and plugin development? i can develop plugins that can help out servers, i will only make plugins if u need them specifically.

-What is your experience in Java Development? im more of a plugin developer that will help grow servers more than the technical stuff.

-Please explain some of your skills: i am very high profiled in creating servers successfully i have profited about 3000$ over 2 years on my server that i had, it was recently shut down due to issues i rather not discuss. I can use all types of plugins and can help make plugins if it is needed. Thanks for reading.

-Method of contact (Skype is preferred): Skype Jake eeeee
07/01/2016 11:11 pm
RHD99
Thanks for applying, I am pleased to tell you that it has been accepted! I will add you on Skype shortly and I will PM you the IP so we can get started.
07/01/2016 6:52 pm
RHD99
Bump.
07/01/2016 1:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Kevin Solo
-Your in-game name: KevinSolo

-Time Zone: Eastern America

-Building experience: Four+ years of experience, builder on five servers (some shut down), admin on one.

-Reason that you consider yourself to be a good builder: I have built with Mithrintia! (Built some of Hypixels maps)

-Proof of builds (minimum of 4)(screenshots and videos are preferred) *default texture pack!* http://imgur.com/a/GjzAB http://imgur.com/a/wqgpz
I like to use blueprints from real houses, and convert them into Minecraft houses! But most of my houses are completely original. If you would like me to use the default pack for more screenshots, please PM me and I will create them right away! And if you want some screenshots or my custom trees and terrain, I will make some, as well. Just ask.
(Remember to be honest, and to not copy someone else's original work, and say it's yours! If you are caught, that's an instant denial!)

-How well do you know how to use World Edit? (Please elaborate): I'm not very good with it, but I know how to replace, set, clear, etc. (basics)

-Method of contact (Skype is preferred): Please PM me for my Skype username.
07/01/2016 3:52 pm
RHD99
Thanks for applying, you have been accepted! Please check your PM to get in contact with me and for the server IP.
07/01/2016 12:56 pm
RHD99
Still looking for staff!
07/01/2016 2:22 am
RHD99
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com