Mods, Forge, and Confusion?

dfghsjakml's Avatar dfghsjakml7/30/15 11:35 pm
1 emeralds 290 1
7/30/2015 11:38 pm
spires33's Avatar spires33
HAAALLPPP MEEEEEEEE!!

So, I want to download mods.
I have downloaded Forge and so far have one of the mods that I want which is Mr.Crayfish's Furniture Mod.
I currently have the latest 1.8 Forge downloaded, by the way.
SO, I have tried downloading other mods, but they won't show up!!
I have a feeling this is because the mods themselves aren't updated to 1.8 but I'm not sure!
If so, how long do you think it will take for the mods I want to actually update to 1.8?

To not have to wait, should I switch to an earlier version of Forge (1.7 for example) to be able to download the mods I want??

I am so annoyed and confused!!

Please help! I am losing hope in ever getting all mods that I want Ask any questions you need to help me.

--

(By the way, I am not a tech person at all, so please make it so I could understand :3)

--

Also, the mods I want are,

CraftGuide
Mo' Creatures
Minecraft Comes to life
Fossil Archeology Mod

And any other mods that I would like in the future, but these are the main ones ^

--

ALSO,
For the Furniture Mod, I try to place a couch, and it says that it is not available? How come? How can I change that and make it available.

Plus, the blender and other items just don't work. Is it because of the version of the mod?

--

Lastly, I have only once downloaded Mo' Creatures, but took it off because I was getting almost NO animals or creatures! Just a few insects now and then and that's it! Why????? Help!!
dfghsjakml
Level 1 : New Explorer