Monster high rp thread

Any other forum-related games should go here.

Post Permalink
by Darksoul128 » 3/23/2012

Ready, set, GO!
if accepted here then rp away posting.php?mode=edit&f=65&p=591315
Level 8
Apprentice Scribe
Says: Do not fear the darkness for it also brings light with it.
Minecraft: Darksoul128

Post Permalink
by Pinkie_Pie12570 » 3/23/2012

Dahg walked into the school for his first day at it. He looked around timidly and scurried to his homeroom

Level 22
Expert Warrior
Says: Death is nothing to be feared, Pain is.
Minecraft: Pinkie_Pie12570/Coco12570
mc_server: None at the moment

Post Permalink
by Darkfall998 » 3/23/2012

Raven stepped inside the building. It was warm, and he smiled. Now to find his room.
Level 5
Apprentice Architect
Says: Let not those whom wish to harm you take you, let them remove thy very soul and bend it to their will!
Minecraft: Darkfall099
mc_server: none, thank you.

Post Permalink

Dahg saw a person walk in... A.... A monster. The first of his kind he met besides his nursery friend and his parents. He looked at him for a minute and walked into his homeroom.

Level 22
Expert Warrior

Post Permalink

Grayson stood outside the school awaiting his students, he rested his hands on the pommel of his katana, "All right newest year let's see how it goes." He said as students began to fill the courtyard.

Saito was tired as Sayani had hurt her ankle and demanded that he carry her, "Saito faster we'll be late on the first day." She yelled in his ear, "We won't be as we are here already." He replied as he walked over the courtyard. Sayani jumped off his back and stood next to Saito, he sighed and decided that there was no point to bring up the fact she was meant to of hurt her ankle.
Level 8
Apprentice Scribe

Post Permalink

"excuse me?" asked Raven to a teacher walking by. "how do i find what dorm im in?" he asked, slightly nervous... This was all new to him.
Level 5
Apprentice Architect
Says: Let not those whom wish to harm you take you, let them remove thy very soul and bend it to their will!

Post Permalink
by bnrdhdu » 3/23/2012

Drake sulked in, like he sulked everywhere. The sun was particularly bright, and his werewolf side was starting to show, he even looked out the window, and stared at the moon for a minute. He slunk into his assigned dorm, and perked up when he saw the rafters. He set his stuff on one of the beds, and transformed into bat. Screeching on the floor, he looked up at the rafters and took off. Reaching the rafters, he gripped with his toes, and folded his wings for a nap.
((I should also explain, his vampire/werewolf cycle also affects his personality. Vampire is crabby and seclusive, werewolf is more outgoing and fun loving. Each cycle lasts about a week.))
Level 9
Apprentice Scribe
Says: So... what's new?
Minecraft: bnrdhdu (bn for short)
mc_server: Considering making one.

Post Permalink

"All students to the courtyard, you will be welcomed by your headmaster and will also find a board with which dorm your in." A voice said through the schools pa system.

Saito stood waiting until all the students had arrived, he grew bored and sent a small flame spinning around him. Sayani had dug a small holen the floor with her sword.
Level 8
Apprentice Scribe

Post Permalink

Dahg talked to his teacher for a while and headed off for dorm 4.

(Gtg be back later)

Level 22
Expert Warrior

Post Permalink

((Ok coco.))

Grayson grew bored and decided that enough people were in the yard, he sent up a pillar of flame behind him which drew everyones attention and silenced them all.
"Welcome new students, I am your headmaster Grayson and I am a hell wolf, now this school has a few rules, one no fighting in the school there is a large patch behind it just before the forest that is used for training and sparring, two no stealing if anyone is caught stealing or with stolen goods then they will be punished, and finally I am the head of the discipline council and I dish out sevre punishments, that said welcome and have fun." He yelled.
Level 8
Apprentice Scribe

Post Permalink

Raven stepped into the courtyard, and waited to find out what dorm he was in. He saw a flower, and feeling peckish, drained it of its energy. It went grey and flopped over. Raven licked his lips.
Level 5
Apprentice Architect

Post Permalink
by bnrdhdu » 3/23/2012

Drake looked up and scowled. He already saw the board. He was in his dorm. What a stupid thing to wake him up for. He watched a timid boy walk in.
"Maybe it was worth it," he thought," lets have some fun with this kid."
He began planning, then thought better of it. He unfolded his wings and flew out the door when his back was turned. He heard the headmasters announcements and laughed, which sounded like a dying mouse.
Level 9
Apprentice Scribe
Says: So... what's new?
Minecraft: bnrdhdu (bn for short)
mc_server: Considering making one.

Next

Return to Forum Games