Moribund 2.0 In Need of Staff

Moribund's Avatar Moribund8/29/15 6:19 pm
1 emeralds 284 7
10/16/2015 2:41 pm
The52thDoctor's Avatar The52thDoctor
We are in need of some moderators. We're a Factions Raiding server so it'd help if you're in to that. Please answer some questions so I know you're qualified.

Name:

Minecraft name:

Skype name:

Where are you from?

What experience have you had being a Moderator?

What would you do if you had your suspicions that someone was using an xray client?

What would you do if you were certain someone was using an xray client?

If a player from the server asks you a question and you don't know the answer to it, what do you do?

What would you do if an Admin asked you to do something which you didn't agree with?

If an Admin or Mod is busy and a player is asking for his/her help, what do you do?

If another Mod needs you to help him/her figure out how to use a new plugin installed by an Admin from the fun category on plugins.bukkit.org and at the same time a player is having a problem with something, what do you do?

Tell us about yourself. e.g. what you're good at, what you're bad at. What are you interested in:

Any other comments/questions?
Moribund
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/16/2015 2:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
The52thDoctor
Name:Jay

Minecraft name:The12Doctor

Skype name:The12Doctor

Where are you from?Canada

What experience have you had being a Moderator? None

What would you do if you had your suspicions that someone was using an xray client? I would ask And confrount The Player

What would you do if you were certain someone was using an xray client? I Would Confront And Warn The Player If a Mulitpule Offender I Would Ban For 10 Days
Or Life.

If a player from the server asks you a question and you don't know the answer to it, what do you do? Redirect Him To An Admin Who Knows Or FInd Out.

What would you do if an Admin asked you to do something which you didn't agree with? I Would Do It First And Then Tell Him My Opinions.

If an Admin or Mod is busy and a player is asking for his/her help, what do you do? Try to Help Them And Tell Them That Admin Is Busy

If another Mod needs you to help him/her figure out how to use a new plugin installed by an Admin from the fun category on plugins.bukkit.org and at the same time a player is having a problem with something, what do you do? Help The Player First And Then Explain To The Moderator That a Player Needed My Help.

Tell us about yourself. e.g. what you're good at, what you're bad at. What are you interested in:I Am Interested In MInecraft And Boxing

Any other comments/questions? Nope
10/16/2015 1:54 pm
Moribund
Bump
08/31/2015 12:41 pm
Pr0Pancakeslol
I play on this server.

twitch.tv/pr0pancakes
08/30/2015 3:32 am
Pr0Pancakeslol
hi
08/29/2015 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DarkAssassinLink
Name: Michael Cho

Minecraft name: DarkAssassinLink

Skype name: =SESA= Dark Assassin, Link

What experience have you had being a Moderator?
I have been a Moderator on MANY servers. i have played Minecraft for about 6 years now going onto 7. I have been higher ranked on JACGaming. and one servers that have shutdown now.

What would you do if you had your suspicions that someone was using an xray client?
Depends on what rank I am and what commands.
Admin (assuming i have /v): I /v and tp to the suspicious person, then follow them and have video footage on their adventures.
Admin (withotu /v): I would /invsee and see how many items he has. and report my suspicions to someone with /v

What would you do if you were certain someone was using an xray client?
As I said before. Tail them /v. then tell fenman or a higher rank my suspicions. Then let them handle it. a video will help aswell.

If a player from the server asks you a question and you don't know the answer to it, what do you do?
Ask Fenman, google it, think it through.

What would you do if an Admin asked you to do something which you didn't agree with?
I would ask why, and if I didn't like the reason, I would report to fenman, and ask what I should do.

If an Admin or Mod is busy and a player is asking for his/her help, what do you do?
Take the task and try to help.

If another Mod needs you to help him/her figure out how to use a new plugin installed by an Admin from the fun category on plugins.bukkit.org and at the same time a player is having a problem with something, what do you do?
Help the player 1st because our players are more valuable. Then I help the mod.

Tell us about yourself. e.g. what you're good at, what you're bad at. What are you interested in:
I am a great builder, I love helping, I'm good at making friends, and I love poetry.
I'm bad with history, and lieing.

Any other comments/questions?
I don't think i typically deserve a rank. there are probably many more people who deserve a rank more then I do. But there are also numerous people who don't deserve a rank on your server. Its not about the title, its the one who holds the title.
08/29/2015 7:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Kylan
Name: Kylan

Minecraft name: kylan129

Skype name: stevemcjimmybob@gmail.com

What experience have you had being a Moderator? ive played minecraft for about 2 and a half years now and ive been been moderator and countless servers. I know all the in and outs of helping people and keeping the peace. Ive also run my own server before so i have experience on that level too.

What would you do if you had your suspicions that someone was using an xray client? Confront them verbally first. Then make completely sure that they are using an xray hack. Then check their inventory for unreasonable amounts of items.

What would you do if you were certain someone was using an xray client? From my experience whenever people are using xray they usually have other mods in the client too so to be careful i would probably ban them.

If a player from the server asks you a question and you don't know the answer to it, what do you do? Ask someone who is higher than me that question or find some way to get the information to answer them.

What would you do if an Admin asked you to do something which you didn't agree with? Id probably just do it because i try to avoid issues and respect people above me.

If an Admin or Mod is busy and a player is asking for his/her help, what do you do? Try my best to help the player who needs help.

If another Mod needs you to help him/her figure out how to use a new plugin installed by an Admin from the fun category on plugins.bukkit.org and at the same time a player is having a problem with something, what do you do? I would probably help the player first because sometimes players can get really mad if they arent helped and its typically best to keep the players happy so they continue to play on the server then once the player is satisfied continue on figuring out the plugin.

Tell us about yourself. e.g. what you're good at, what you're bad at. What are you interested in: Im a really good athlete currently running cross country. I try to get good grades. I really like music. Bad at playing it though lol.

Any other comments/questions? nope dont have any
08/29/2015 6:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Zicomann
We are in need of some moderators. We're a Factions Raiding server so it'd help if you're in to that. Please answer some questions so I know you're qualified.

Name: Nathan

Minecraft name: TheLittleSoldier (Changing to HoundNK soon, also making a skin for it)

Skype name: RaisedNathimal - Nathan K.

Age: 10.. Don't mind the age, i'm a lot more mature than most my age. Trust me..

What experience have you had being a Moderator? I'm friends with a skripter who is currently making a server, when it releases i'll be an admin.

What would you do if you had your suspicions that someone was using an xray client? I'd keep watching them until i'm sure they are using an xray client, then I would give a temporary ban, and if they come back and keep doing it, a perma ban.

What would you do if you were certain someone was using an xray client? I would give a temporary ban, and if they come back and keep doing it, a perma ban.

If a player from the server asks you a question and you don't know the answer to it, what do you do? I'd try to figure it out, or just honestly say something like, "Sorry, I don't know the answer, ask another staff if they know."

What would you do if an Admin asked you to do something which you didn't agree with? I might try to change their mind, because thats the way I am, but if they are not changing their mind i'll just stop.

If an Admin or Mod is busy and a player is asking for his/her help, what do you do? I would ask them what their problem is and I would try to help them.

If another Mod needs you to help him/her figure out how to use a new plugin installed by an Admin from the fun category on plugins.bukkit.org and at the same time a player is having a problem with something, what do you do? It would matter on what was more important, something fun might help the server, and if I think helping the mod won't take too long, I would help the player afterwards.

Tell us about yourself. e.g. what you're good at, what you're bad at. What are you interested in: I enjoy drawing and using technology, and i'm interested in trying to learn skript. in pvp i'm super good at archery, but i'm terrible with using swords. I think i'm pretty good at building, i'm not too sure.

Any other comments/questions? I have no questions, I just think it would be great to be a server admin and help some people out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome