Mount and blade warband help.

Jedi's Avatar Jedi4/1/15 12:26 pm
1 emeralds 332 1
4/1/2015 12:54 pm
T11T22's Avatar T11T22
I've just purchased the M&B collection

And I've been having army funding issues.

I start in Praven, and just wander around and do random quests, but I want a Weavery and dyeworks in Praven. I've done quests with the guild master, and I can buy it if I want. I just can't afford it.

I have $3.2k and NO ARMY. I fight solo, which often gets me into a LOT of trouble.

So how do I get the 10k for the dyeworks? Doing quests and attacking looters/bandits isn't making me alot of money.

Game rated:
Jedi
Level 29 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2015 12:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
T11T22
Normally i'd increase my looting skill and steal cattle from a faction that i hate, just do that while looking out for faction members (they might attack you) for each village you could get 1-9 cattle(depends on the looting skill just keep it above 3) and each cattle
gives you 80 denars (from memory, it might give higher) just keep doing that for a while

another tip is to amass a mercenary army (by recruiting from towns) and when you have 40+ men go plunder villages and raze them( you need the army i said for this)
for each village you plunder you get 1200+ denars, but this greatly disturbs your relation with the faction.

look out for peasant trade caravans and kill them, you get a bit of loot from them that
you can sell.

In the end you don't have to be nice and do quests, just turn to the dark side and do what i said do this a constantly and you will get alot of gold! (and people hunting you down)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome