[WIP] Mountain Village

IndiaHawker's Avatar IndiaHawker5/12/16 6:26 pm
1 emeralds 983 8
3/28/2017 8:32 am
The Reach's Avatar The Reach
Hey! Recently uploaded a project on here and looking for some feedback please! Constructive criticism welcome There is a world download link as well as many screenshots!

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... a-m-biome/
IndiaHawker
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2017 8:32 am
Level 24 : Expert Fish
The Reach
Nice, diamond for u!
03/13/2017 9:14 pm
IndiaHawker
Back after a long time - got caught up in a modded survival world for a while but have had every intention of coming back to this and knew I would eventually - and that time is now!

Entirely rebuilt the spiral staircase leading to the town hall - it is now circular instead of oval, perfectly lined up with itself all the way down, and has a less steep incline so looks overall more 'spirally'. Hanging bridge is now very near to completed also! Added a few new pathways so the town is becoming more and more accessible. Also quite a few minor aesthetic improvements - my building skills have clearly improved over the months I haven't played this world because I can now see better ways of building so many things, and I can't resist improving everything I can!

Anyway, as ever, new photos are viewable by going to the Planet Minecraft link in the first post, as well as the updated download link. Added a new photo to the first post as it looked a bit bare!

Feedback really appreciated, please and thanks!
05/28/2016 10:51 pm
IndiaHawker
Updated again! Done a lot more work on the mine and connecting ore shop. Please let me know what you think!
05/22/2016 1:31 am
IndiaHawker
Thanks so much! And no problem, I found it online, it's 3736255817155530355 - the mountain should be close to spawn but if you can't find it let me know and I can get you the co-ords Actually will add that to the post now I've looked it up... and thank you for the favourite!
05/22/2016 12:31 am
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Alchemicalrogue
So cool! The buildings look great and the detail is really nice! I can't wait to see how it progresses!

Also if you don't mind, what's the seed?
05/21/2016 10:37 pm
IndiaHawker
Updated! Added well in central area with paths, improved animal farm, started a communal mine down to bedrock with connecting ore shop inset into the mountain. Done some other minor improvements as well, please check it out and let me know what you think
05/13/2016 3:10 pm
IndiaHawker
Thanks so much! Thank you for favouriting as well I normally work on it every day, and plan to update the project on here as frequently as possible, so please do check back for updates if you'd like to see more!

I know there's some really simple bits that aren't finished in the current post, but just wanted to upload asap - figured if there are things that need changing, it's better to do it sooner rather than later!

Currently trying to work on connecting some of the main bits - planning some cool bridges in the future as well!
05/12/2016 9:17 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
Noiiiice!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome