Mouse Problems

PARTY IN A CAKE's Avatar PARTY IN A CAKE12/1/15 5:11 pm
1 emeralds 282 2
12/2/2015 9:33 pm
AwesomelyToad's Avatar AwesomelyToad
I have been recently having problems with my mouse in Minecraft. The mouse works fine in any application except Minecraft, and mostly acts up on multiplayer. The mouse will not click no matter what I try, left click and right click. It is not a gaming mouse, just a generic Logitech wireless mouse that was paired with a keyboard I bought about two years ago. I am not a heavy gamer, too, so I do not think that I am having problems with the mouse (supported by the evidence above in the second sentence). I also play Minecraft on my Toshiba Satellite laptop (Windows 8.1), not a desktop computer. Thank you for any help!

-PARTY IN A CAKE
PARTY IN A CAKE
Level 26 : Expert Cake