Move apps to SD card, no?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath8/30/15 8:21 pm
1 emeralds 163 1
9/15/2015 3:45 pm
AirshipsEverywhere's Avatar AirshipsEverywhere
So I got this new phone few months ago, well its not that new but since I got it I was struggling with the phone memory. Only now I noticed why, my phone has only 3 apps installed and around 187 system apps as you can see in the screenshot bellow. Is there a way to move files from internal to SD on android jellybean and delete those unused apps from the phone like some google apps that I don't need in my life yet nor I ever will?

Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/15/2015 3:45 pm
Level 48 : Master Unicorn
AirshipsEverywhere
AFAIK you can't just delete system apps unless you root them. They'll just be put on the SD card in hidden files, and deleting those isn't a good idea. HOWEVER if you move apps to your SD card (provided you have one. That function doesn't do anything without a card) can help. I put all my big apps on my SD card to a slight performance boost, but given I have a four year old phone that's not saying much. Most of those system apps aren't apps like Skype or Angry Birds, they're the programs that run the phone's operating system, so you can't (or really shouldn't unless it's bloatware that doesn't do anything. Check the internet if you're suspicious of a program) delete them.

All Android phones have an option when you tap an app to move it to SD, provided you have an SD card installed and mounted. You should be able to do it from there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome