Multi-Lives Real Life RPG Server! {Needs Staff}

The Sirius Black's Avatar The Sirius Black5/22/15 7:41 pm
5/23/2015 7:47 pm
Versille's Avatar Versille
About The server
This server is a Real life based Rp server but with a few game changing enhancements that make this server one of a kind. When You join the server you are allowed to make your own role and you can customize your name and will be given a /nick that will say The Rp name you have chosen.
You live life by earning money doing your jobs, and enjoy the aspect of the character you have created.
But when you die you spawn into a special spawn, there you are randomly given a new name with different traits and released back into the world to live life as that character!

If you buy perks and/or ranks you can pick your role and your name each time you die. You can also create your own town and have it allowed for all residents to enter.

P.S We really need Plugin developers!!!

Application Format
To make this server come real we need staff in multiple areas of ranks and we will only accept people who seem QUALIFIED to do their job:

1. IGN
2. Name
3. Position applying for
4. Experience
5. Why should you be picked
6. Skype (or list a way to contact you)
7. How long could you be on
The Sirius Black
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/23/2015 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Versille
1. IGN: Versille
2. Name: Kenji Delacruz
3. Position applying for: Anything you want to put me. It is your server so I am only requesting to join or help in the server in any way.
4. Experience: I used to have a Roleplaying server with a midevil theme. I am recently an Admin on a rppvp where you are a wizard. I am a dedicated player and i was a moderator in Dynastycraft when that used to be popular.
5. Why should you be picked: You should pick me because I am friendly. I can get along with most people and I am really good with plugins so I could always help configurate them or work with permissions. I used to be an ex dev. I am trying to find a new and unique server to inspire me to play minecraft again. I am mature, a good builder, and can help advertise.
6. Skype: NamesZurc
7. How long could you be on: I can be on anytime. In school (Minechat) at least 2-6 hours. At Home: 2-5 hours
05/23/2015 6:52 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
1. IGN chowism
2. Name Lewis
3. Position applying for Plugin Developer
4. Experience Make my own plugins
5. Why should you be picked I want to help.
6. Skype (or list a way to contact you) oursmileyfaces
7. How long could you be on varies
05/23/2015 6:41 pm
The Sirius Black
both accepted I will send you a skype later thanks for joining the Server
05/23/2015 10:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MagneticSocks
1. IGN: MagneticSocks (I changed my name from magnavox20)
2. Name: Would not wish to include
3. Position Applying For: Admin or Mod
4. Experience: Mod, Builder, Helper (I haven't applied for many servers)
5. Why should I be picked: I am mature and greatly dislike greifers. I am very aware of unfairness or rudeness and provide lots of ideas. I am good and fixing problems and I am very resourceful.
6. Contact: Email: magneticsocks20@gmail.com Skype: I do not feel comfortable sharing but may in the future.
7. Ontime: Almost everyday, on weekdays only from 4-5 pm to 8 pm EST. I do also play baseball so that may take some time.

I hope you see that my skills see fit and add me to the team!
05/23/2015 3:27 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SirDesolation
1. IGNSirDesolation
2. NameLuke
3. Position applying forAdmin
4. ExperienceCo-Owner, Head Admin, Admin, Head Mod, Mod, Helper
5. Why should you be pickedi've been looking for a server where i could put the skills i've acquired from all the servers i've staffed to good use, and i feel i could help on this server
6. Skype (or list a way to contact you)the best way to get a hold of me is to pm me on pmc, as i check it regularly
7. How long could you be onfrom 4 pm to 4 am, except on tuesday and wednesday 11 pm to 4 am
05/22/2015 10:18 pm
The Sirius Black
You have been Accepted, Welcome to the team!!!
05/22/2015 8:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Trumbles
1. IGN- Trumbles
2. Name- Matt
3. Position applying for- Moderator or Admin
4. Experience- I have been staff on upwards of 15 servers, most of which have shut down. I am self taught in GFX and self taught in plugin management/ configuration.
5. Why should you be picked- I'm very mature and I have a lot of experience. I know how to do some pretty decent GFX and am willing to learn anything you can teach me. I'm trying to find someone who can teach me more about plugin development. I have been told that I am pretty helpful. I would love to join your community!
6. Skype (or list a way to contact you)- theofficialzappayt
7. How long could you be on- I could be on whenever i'm needed.
05/22/2015 7:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BeMyDinoDouh
Great I would love to meet you!
05/22/2015 7:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BeMyDinoDouh
1. IGN DoctorCurry
2. Name Anuj
3. Position applying for Plugin Developer
4. Experience I have owned 10 servers and been staff on more then 75. I know a lot about plugins as I have been taught by a professional and I have self taught myself in various things.
5. Why should you be picked I would like to be picked because I am very experienced. I am a very mature and responsible person. I can do much more then other people as I am experienced. I can even teach your players or YOU to plugin develop. Im very dedicated to great servers like this one. You might be asking I haven't even been on but I can tell by your description. I am very kind and fun to be around. You could call me someone with a nice nature. I greet players and answer their questions. I would say if I can be staff I will be very helpful and loyal. You should pick me over others because I am one of the best plugin developers that you can hire.I really am interested in the gamemode it excites me. I would love to help out such a great server like this.
6. Skype (or list a way to contact you) anuj.patel456
7. How long could you be on Its summer for me so I can be on about 3 hours a day or so.

Ps. If you would like more details request me on skype!

Thank you! Have a good day!
05/22/2015 7:56 pm
The Sirius Black
You have been accepted I will skype you the rest of the information!
Glad to have you on the team
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome