♛MultiCraft♛CallOfDuty!♛Minigames♛Popular Gamemodes♛

Ultra_Gaming's Avatar Ultra_Gaming11/25/14 11:58 am
11/26/2014 2:38 pm
Lukerocks1233's Avatar Lukerocks1233

Want to play on a server with friendly staff, experienced owners and a great community?

Take the next step.

Come to MultiCraft – Where you’ll witness a new side to minecraft – A side where you won’t experience lag, you will be able to purchase ranks inexpensively and you won’t be hassled by irritating members. We at MultiCraft haven taken this server very seriously and have only employed staff that know what they are doing. All are staff are experienced and know what to do in every situation, they are needed in.

Here at MultiCraft, everyone is treated equally. We believe that if our players are not treated equally and fairly then the community shall not last. We like to think that being a donator has its perks but doesn’t put you ahead of everyone else.

At MultiCraft we offer a wide range of gamemodes to please new and longtime members. We are constantly thinking of new ideas for our server, so that members of our server have something to look forward to. Here is a list of what we currently offer or what we are developing:

Popular Gamemodes:
Creative
Factions – with guns
OPPvP
Survival

CallOfDuty:
Paintball: War edition
OneInTheChamber
Infected
CaptureTheFlag

Minigames:
Spleef
SkywarsEx
Parkour
TnTRun

Sneak preview of one of our new gamemodes, coming this December!
Click to reveal

No hacking/No glitching/No X-ray
No racism (Strictly prohibited)
No ban evasion
No trade scams
No Tpa spam
No Chat spam
No advertising

Here at MultiCraft we offer weekly tournaments and contests, those being OITC games, build projects, KitPvP matches and more.

1st - You will receive a winners pack and 20% off ranks
2nd - You will receive a runners up pack and 15% off rank

At MultiCraft, we try to make sure everything is running smoothly – Our Minecraft Server is setup on super-fast systems, utilising SSDs and a hugely powerful Intel processor. I designed my system specifically for this server, so that it will run efficiently and lag free. We have great features to ensure that our server can run to its maximum capacity, 24/7:

- We have automatic restart on crash, so that the server can keep restart if something goes wrong
- We always have active staff, so that if you need something – There is someone to help
- We make sure we don’t have any unnecessary plugins, so that we can minimalize lag
- We are adding custom plugins that will fascinate you!

Our goal is for you to have a great time with our community, from day one we have decided that we want to achieve kind active users and donators within the first month – So that we can keep our mission alive and keep our users happy.

Want to be a member? Fill out this form:

Username:
Something you like about the server:
Ultra_Gaming
Level 20 : Expert Taco