Multiplayer not working

Emily3991's Avatar Emily39914/5/14 4:19 am
1 emeralds 497 7
4/7/2014 5:42 pm
TheModMonster's Avatar TheModMonster
I have wanting to play multiplayer on minecraft for a long time now, and everyday I check to see if it works but It still never works. Here's the problem:
If anyone has a solution and it works for me, I will give a Diamond to ALL Your posts,skins etc. If you don't have any posts, then I will subscribe I WILL DO ANYTHING OH PLEASE HELP i will reply if it works. I will post more pics tomorrow of the settings to see if it might trigger you. I gtg now bye!
Emily3991
Level 24 : Expert Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2014 5:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Developing_
Basically, the problem here is that Java is taking to long to read the server details. This is caused by lack of internet connection. You may be experiencing these problems on your browser.

What you can try:
Reset your internet

Problem:

Minecraft (Java Application) is taking to long to connect to the servers internet source, which is causing it to timeout.

I may be wrong here!

- Developing_
04/07/2014 4:38 pm
Emily3991
thanks
04/05/2014 11:23 am
Level 26 : Expert Modder
TheModMonster
Is it all servers are just one? try to let Java SE through your Firewall, private and Public.
hope it helps.
04/05/2014 11:28 pm
Emily3991
yes its all the servers. i dont think I have Java SE so im gonna download it. thanks for recommending it. I just finished downloading it now.. HOLYSTLRGJKRL GJ OMG THX SO MUCH IT ACTUALLY WORKED I CANT BREATHE jk i can. but thanks it worked.
Now prepare for heaps of diamonds on your posts!!
04/07/2014 5:42 pm
Level 26 : Expert Modder
TheModMonster
you are welcome! for anymore problems be free to ask me!
04/05/2014 5:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
xAstraah
Their has been no solution to this issue currently but some members of the minecraft community have said the following:

- The server owner needs to restart the server from terminal or control panel.
- Direct connect to the server.
- Restart Minecraft.

I hope this helps you!

Also please use the tag so that your picture will fit in your post.
(Remove space from [/ simg])
04/05/2014 4:40 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
LadySpiderwick
I have a few questions and a couple of potential solutions that might answer your question, as to the 'diamond to all your posts, skins etc' you don't need to do that for my submissions, back to the topic at hand.

The question I'm primarily asking is do you have premium minecraft/paid minecraft?

If your answer is yes, here are a couple of solutions that may or may not help you:
1- the server that you are trying to connect to is offline or there is an issue with the host
2- your internet may block you accessing multiplayer
3- your internet connection may not be good/powerful enough to log onto the server or servers

Hope this helps you out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome