MultiVerse and Factions

Shelbutt's Avatar Shelbutt9/4/15 10:42 pm
9/7/2015 12:09 am
Shelbutt's Avatar Shelbutt
Hello! I'm trying to get it to where the factions commands (/f claim, etc) can't be used in the other worlds besides the 'factions' one, and i'm having issues. I've already looked it up, but people can still do it in the overworld.

Also, I'm having issues that when someone tp's back to their faction home, it puts them in the middle of no where.

And for some reason buildings keep getting deleted as if they haven't been saved.

Anyone have any ideas?
Shelbutt
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/07/2015 12:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Shelbutt
aquaprofile
InvertedAudioLPHello! I'm trying to get it to where the factions commands (/f claim, etc) can't be used in the other worlds besides the 'factions' one, and i'm having issues. I've already looked it up, but people can still do it in the overworld.

Also, I'm having issues that when someone tp's back to their faction home, it puts them in the middle of no where.

And for some reason buildings keep getting deleted as if they haven't been saved.

Anyone have any ideas?

well I know how you can disable /f claim in other worlds But I dont think you can disable all the /f commands in those worlds. Which world(s) do you want it enabled in?

In only one of the portals, so not the mainworld that you spawn in. At the moment i'm giving up due to work and stuff, but thanks for the attempted help
09/06/2015 11:52 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
aquaprofile
InvertedAudioLPHello! I'm trying to get it to where the factions commands (/f claim, etc) can't be used in the other worlds besides the 'factions' one, and i'm having issues. I've already looked it up, but people can still do it in the overworld.

Anyone have any ideas?

well I know how you can disable /f claim in other worlds But I dont think you can disable all the /f commands in those worlds. Which world(s) do you want it enabled in?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome