Murder Party (Theatrical Length Minecraft Film!) Need Help!

GoldenGuy444's Avatar GoldenGuy4443/1/15 4:55 pm
1 emeralds 59
Note: Please don't kill me if this is the wrong section! There really wan't a set place it said to put everything! On another note, this just seemed to be the correct place!

Note 2: This film has been in development for 2 and a half years! (2012-2015)!

NOTE: The Script was finished on 2/27/15!
Hello everyone! I am GoldenGuy444 and firstly thank you for clicking on this, I am extremely excited that you may be one joining us in the creation of this Minecraft Film, One of the first theatrical length Minecraft Films! Murder Party, the story of 6 friends who are invited out to a mansion, but their party is cut short when their butler, Ivery, is murdered! It is now up to them to find out which one of them or what is caused the murder before they themselves disappear! I would say more about the plot but that would spoil the surprise. I guess I will jump into the history of the film and the past production of it. If everything goes to plan it should be done by June 2015! If you have ANY questions just respond below or PM me!

History of Murder Party:
I originally started this film in late 2012, back then it was called “Bubble: The Middle School Lock In” and generally had the same styled of plot, however it was a lot more slow and more of a character study opposed to just an overall murder mystery. However, when that idea started to become dull and bland around January 2013 I re-wrote it into what you could call the original Murder Party. In this draft, around February 2013, we had the general cast of characters. Each character however, had a different name. Jim was Golden; Gage was actually a girl named Ashley; Mark was named Tim; Jerry was named Curt; Tom was named Mario. The plot had Curt inheriting a mansion owned by his family instead of what the final was. Finally in late 2013 we have a more finalized version of the entire film. It included the names from the early 2013 script however a month later, December 2013, the final names were chosen. That is just a general idea of the history of the film. Over 2 years it took to finally finish writing the film, and now its time to finish it.

What Am I Looking For?:
Now it comes to the part that you are waiting for... what exactly am I looking for? Well I am looking for a lot of people to say the least. Firstly I want to explain the categories of people that I need
1. Body Actors
2. Animators
3. Builders

Body Actors:
Doesn't sound like a lot right? Well. In total there are about 19 characters in the entire film, 6 of which are our Main Characters, one is a minor major whom is Ivery, the butler, and the other 11 are background characters who still have lines. Just a quick note, if someone wants to they can be both an actor and body actor. Speaking of which lets talk about Body Actors, these people are only there to move the bodies and speak the lines basically as a template for the actors in post production. Think of it like the first half of two halves to make a scene. Where as regular actors record their lines after the scenes are done. Body Actors HAVE to have the ability to be on at a set time to record with everyone. So if an actual actor has to come from somewhere besides the US or has trouble then it won't get in the way of production since they can just record their lines. The Body Actors have to have the ability to be on at a wide range of times. Kind of Confusing I know but the only way that body actors make it into the final films is the actions that they make the bodies (characters) do. However of course they will be given credits at the end!

Animators:
Have you ever seen Red VS Blue Season 8? Well that shows what I mean by animators is someone who can animate something in any 3D animation software that looks EXACTLY like it would in game. No extra mouths just exactly what is seen in game. This allows us to have more of an extra freedom in terms of what the characters can do. It is a bit hard to explain but basically for example there is a scene where Mark is flipping a coin in a room. This little part will be animated and it will look exactly like it does in game and not really “animated” as most animations look like, with mouths and eyes and everything that has become popular in Minecraft animation. Usually the animated scenes will be very short and only add on to a
preexisting scene.

Builders:
What would a film be without a set? Nothing! There are a few major locations that they go to. The Mansion being the main area. There is also Jim and Gage’s dorm, Bleclades’ English Buffet, Nat’s Seafood and Bar, Jerry’s Room, and a few outside areas but mostly everywhere is very small excluding the mansion. Of course Sets are split up into different areas which make overlapping areas less of an issue. All I really want here are people who are good at building who are willing to build multiple sets.

Auditions:
All actors and animators need an audition. Animators just need to show off what they have done in the past. Doesn’t have to be REALLY impressive, but they need to at least know what they are doing!

Conclusion:
Again, I hope you want to sign up and join in on this as this is no easy taking with only a few people! The more the merrier! Just fill out the application below and if you want to send me an audio file and don’t want others to hear it just link it to me in a PM otherwise include with with your application! Thank you and good luck!

Application:
Name:
IGN:
Examples of Work (For animators):

[b]Contact Information:[/b]
Email: goldensan222@gmail.com
GoldenGuy444
Level 1 : New Explorer