Mushroom Network (Hiring) (Accept most Applications)

Consiring's Avatar Consiring11/25/14 10:08 am
11/30/2014 6:16 pm
Consiring's Avatar Consiring
Hello everyone my friend Dynamic has just made a new server and we need staff really badly because we are a BIG network and growing each day. let me tell you about myself and the servers its self. 1st, I am a Staff Manager on the server so I manager and get staff and that's the reason I am posting this. Now for the server, its a factions and raiding is allowed!

We need...

Designer - 8
Builder - 7
Admin - 9
Mod - 9
Helper - 9

Application Format

IGN:
Email: (Not Required)
Rank Wanted:
How can you contribute to the server:
Pass Experience as staff:
Extra Info:

Thanks,

RoboGamer
Consiring
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2014 6:16 pm
Consiring
hmm
11/25/2014 8:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Wikid
IGN: bloodhawk1228

Email: I don't like displaying this in the public due to spammers and scammers.

Rank Wanted: Moderator / Admin (Mainly Admin)

How can you contribute to the server: Well sir, unlike the rest of the people applying for staff here, I'm not doing it for the power, commands, nor authority. I'm doing it for the pure fact of that people need to be straighten up sometimes, and helped out sometimes. There is a time to play, and there is a time to not play (be professional). I believe in following the rules of the server, not the rules of me, and I believe in giving the right punishments to users if they break the rules, not the punishments I think they should have. I don't disrespect staff higer, or lower than me, and I surely don't disrespect regular users! I will be very active on the server Here is my schedule - On a good day around 10-12 PM Central to around 11-12 PM/AM, on a busy/bad day, from around 2-3 PM to around 11-12 PM/AM. I will never ask for promotions as I know how it feels to have a staff member that only want to be staff so he can control the server and have the highest rank. I know pretty much all of the basic and a lot of the advanced commands for all ranks, from Operator to the lowest of the low. I also know how to change config files and change up plugins to fit your needs, not by editing the script, but simply with the .txt documents they give you!

Pass Experience as staff: Well, to start out with, I've been staff on many servers and sadly, none of them made it through. I was recently staff (Mod), on a Factions server that didn't open yet, but the owner wasn't doing his duties as a owner should do. So I quit and decided to look for more server(s) to dedicate time and effort into! I know pretty much all of the basic and a lot of the advanced commands for all ranks, from Operator to the lowest of the low. I also know how to change config files and change up plugins to fit your needs, not by editing the script, but simply with the .txt documents they give you!

Extra Info: I'm very responsible!
11/28/2014 10:14 am
Consiring
Accepted I already added you I believe Thanks for Applying
11/25/2014 8:49 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
Swaoii
Excuse me but when I try to join the server it says the servers is in update {0}
11/25/2014 8:06 pm
Swaoii
IGN: lizzie19707
Age: 11 (I know it's young; I get that a lot but I can practically promise you I act extremely mature for my age.)
Email: (Not Required) ----
Rank Wanted: Mod (and if I do well Admin.)
How can you contribute to the server: I'm active, I am good at storing information, and most of the time social even on a bad day, I'm not the best (I suck) at building houses but I'm amazing at building statues
Pass Experience as staff: I've been Operator on two servers, Head Admin on 1, Admin on 3, and Moderator on 4.
Extra Info: I like cats.
11/25/2014 8:15 pm
Consiring
Accepted
11/25/2014 8:40 pm
Swaoii
Thanks <3
11/25/2014 8:41 pm
Consiring
You can join
11/25/2014 7:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Willybugx
add me on skype so we can play
11/25/2014 1:10 pm
Willybugx
Can u get on so we can lay haha i have been chilling on it for a while, i am the car so sorry if i lag
11/25/2014 11:48 am
Consiring
Anyone?
11/25/2014 10:37 am
Willybugx
IGN- Willybugx
Age- 18
Skype- live:willybugs13
Email- willybugs123@gmail.com
Rank Wanted- Admin or Mod
How Can I Contribute- Since I love making people happy i will help teach the noobs the way of faction! I am semi-good with cannons but love PvP so i can help people learn. Also I hate cheaters so i will monitor and make sure no one xray's or aimbots. Also I will be active with the players so they can stay interested and have fun! I will help add players, fix bugs, help noobs and stop cheaters
Past Experience As Staff- Head Admin on Goldencraft (taken down) also mod on MineHard PvP(also taken down)
Extra Info- Good luck with the server!!!!!!
11/25/2014 11:02 am
Consiring
Accepted please join the ip at 23.226.69.84 And u will be Mod if the Owner accepts too
11/25/2014 10:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
AcoeerDesigns
Add my skype and I will apply via Skype, much easier. LimbosWorld
11/25/2014 10:28 am
Consiring
ANYONE PLEASE?
11/25/2014 10:16 am
Consiring
ANYONE!?