►► *MUST SEE* Looking for -Staff- Builders - GFX! ◄◄

PMC_554369's Avatar PMC_55436912/15/16 4:35 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 64
2/13/2017 5:56 am
Pemaos's Avatar Pemaos
Welcome to Noctus Recruitment topic!

Server IP: Noctus.me (1.10.2. - 1.11)

Noctus is a Survival/Creative/SkyBlock/Minigame server that strives to become the most heard name in Minecraft, we have a team of dedicated, loyal and committed staff who work all around the clock to ensure that we have a smooth, lag-free and enjoyable environment for our players to play in, as well as deter those who violate the rules and regulations of our server.

What makes us different?

Staff at Noctus have a huge passion for Minecraft, we have been playing for at least 4 years each and we all come across the same server over and over again, there is no variation in what servers have as a whole. In a failed attempt of finding the perfect server, we decided to create one our self. We have completely redone many gamemode to make it more fun. Like Survival: Boss fights/Dungeons/Mobarenas/Towns to gather people together and make friends. We did this in order to bring back talent and skill into Minecraft. We provide professional server management so players don't have to worry about immature staff or any abuse (Owner 21 years old - Developer 22).

What do we want to accomplish?

If we give you a brief vision of where we see ourselves, and the goals that we want to accomplish, it would be to have a nice and friendly community where players regardless of factors such as age and ethnicity can join and actually enjoy themselves without having to be restricted. We do have plans to expand our server into various different unique game modes in order to attract a broader audience. We have a Discord server where our players can take that step further and communicate with friends.

Who are we looking to recruit?

Builders
Helpers
Plugin configurators (experts only)
Youtubers / Advertisers

Application Formatting:

IGN:
Rank applying for?
Why do you want to be accepted?
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Past Experience / Work showcase?
PMC_554369
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/13/2017 5:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pemaos
?
02/12/2017 6:03 pm
Pemaos
How many spots left?
02/12/2017 3:17 pm
Pemaos
U ok JustTheFox?
02/12/2017 8:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
JustTheFox22
-
02/12/2017 5:41 am
Netchi
Think he replyer soon
02/11/2017 5:09 pm
JustTheFox22
eee
02/11/2017 5:08 pm
JustTheFox22
oops
02/11/2017 5:03 pm
JustTheFox22
IGN: JustTheFox
Rank applying for? Builder rank
I would like to participate in your build team and achieve the role of a builder for the following reasons:
>It makes my mind expand because it makes me more creative
> It is reasonably enjoyable
>I would like to be part of a build team because i have never been in one before, (by this i mean i have only been an independent builder on other servers)
> I have been building for approximately two and a half years.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? What makes me manage to stand out from the crowd is by easily communicating with other players on your server. This technique successfully processes for me, hence it is one of the easiest ways of getting to know more about different players.
Yes, i have had numerous experiences on servers that are major, and different types of servers that need support and have just recently released. I have been offered that rank builder on: DefianceCraft, (unfortunately it shut down) Jailhouseblox (this server is still remaining open but will not come out until a couple of months) and new servers that i have managed to achieve the rank of head-builder.
02/11/2017 5:03 pm
JustTheFox22
IGN: JustTheFox
Rank applying for? Builder rank
I would like to participate in your build team and achieve the role of a builder for the following reasons:
>It makes my mind expand because it makes me more creative
> It is reasonably enjoyable
>I would like to be part of a build team because i have never been in one before, (by this i mean i have only been an independent builder on other servers)
> I have been building for approximately two and a half years.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? What makes me manage to stand out from the crowd is by easily communicating with other players on your server. This technique successfully processes for me, hence it is one of the easiest ways of getting to know more about different players.
Yes, i have had numerous experiences on servers that are major, and different types of servers that need support and have just recently released. I have been offered that rank builder on: DefianceCraft, (unfortunately it shut down) Jailhouseblox (this server is still remaining open but will not come out until a couple of months) and new servers that i have managed to achieve the rank of head-builder.
02/11/2017 3:40 pm
Netchi
2 spots left pameos
02/10/2017 7:07 am
Pemaos
Spots left??
02/08/2017 2:11 pm
Netchi
I applied
02/08/2017 10:54 am
Netchi
When do you check applications?
02/08/2017 5:24 am
Netchi
Applied!!
02/06/2017 11:24 pm
untitleddespair
IGN: untitledespair
Rank applying for?: Admin

Why do you want to be accepted?: I think I would be a good addition.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? I am a mature player, who can keep his cool under stressful situations. I understand how to play the game, and I know how to effectively assist other in playing. I'm good at resolving "issues", and I can make the trolls relax a bit.

Past Experience / Work showcase? I was a Co-Owner on an SMP (survival multiplayer) server, and my job was to manage the admins/moderators. I decided that I should let my senior admin take my role, as I stepped down to just a player. I still stay in close contact with this staff via Skype. I also was a Ban-Hammer on a hunger games server. My role on the server was to watch over people, monitor PM's and chat/ and to be the final say on bans. I loved this job, but it had a tradition of being passed down admin to admin. I felt my time to pass it on had come, so I did. After passing it along, I still stayed an active senior admin. roughly five months after I passed it down, the server owner decided to shut down the server because he had no desire to pay for it anymore.

I then helped smaller servers try to get up and going, however the owners lost interest. Ask for more info via Skype if need be.

mc.hungrygamers.net
obeystone.mcalias.com (Downed)
64.41.168.57 (seasonal server)
02/06/2017 9:02 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
Rainbowzz
IGN: Rainbowzz
Rank applying for? Helper

Why do you want to be accepted? One of the main reasons I want to be accepted is so that I can build my experience in moderating and staffing on Minecraft servers to build up my portfolio and overall, help players in need. I find moderation challenging and fun because you get to work with people.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? What makes me stand out from the rest of the applicants is my work model. Having an excellent work ethic, while at the same time, enjoying what's available, having fun, and making the most of what you have.

Past Experience / Work showcase? Moderator/Helper -- Infinite Parkour, VelinquishPvP, VariantFactions
02/04/2017 7:25 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Craftable_
Any higher positions then helper?

Add me on skype
ActuallyJuicy
02/01/2017 12:59 pm
Stephen201
IGN: Stephen201
Rank applying for? Staff
Why do you want to be accepted? I've owned multiple servers and miss managing a server.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? Experience and maturity. I've owned and managed many servers and I am extremely tech savvy. Other than that I'm actually in the military so I believe I am more mature than most people.
Past Experience / Work showcase? I've owned a server called ArmorCraft which I took down after I enlisted. I'm decent at GFX and managing/setting up plugins.
01/31/2017 4:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
noctusserver
Thank you for all the applications!
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/31/2017 6:15 am
MeMarshie
Ign: RealMeMarshie

Rank Applying For: Builder

I Want To Be Accepted Because I Have Good Experience With Minecraft Being A Fan The Day It Came Out And Not Bragging This is Out of Other People's Words "Omg This Is Fantastic" To My Builds Also I Love Well Built Servers And I Can Help With That!

Well As Previous Experiences Goes I've:
Owned A Populuar Mini Server Known As Marshcraft (A Community Build Server) On pe (Also Don't Worry I Play Pc Its Just I made a pe Server)

I Made Skins For A Year or so on pmc on a old account that were pretty popular (Like View And Diamond Wise)

Also About 7 Years Building And Playing Minecraft Experience.

So I Hope I'm Considered Because I Looooove The Idea Of This And Boi!!!

-Marshie
01/31/2017 5:44 am
noctusserver
Thank you for all the applications!
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/28/2017 12:32 pm
PakuAndParasic
IGN: MonkGyatso_
Rank applying for? Builder
Why do you want to be accepted? I sense a growing community, active members, of the staff and community. I would be at liberty to be a part of this mass growing project.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? My skillset are very hard to find for free work, many at my level appear in BT's or hanging around servers.
Past Experience / Work showcase? Worked wth ElysiumFire, KhaosBT, Team Varuna, and many other ragtag teams. http://imgur.com/gallery/wdUXP
01/27/2017 10:30 am
noctusserver
2 have been accepted! We still need a few more!
01/27/2017 6:53 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot!
Approved 2 staff members 1 gfx artist and a builder so far!
01/20/2017 5:10 am
BruhItsVex
bump
01/18/2017 2:11 pm
noctusserver
2 have been accepted! We still need a few more!
01/18/2017 10:10 am
noctusserver
Need 1 builder and 1 staff now!
01/18/2017 12:02 pm
JJEK2323
If I applied on the website how will I know If I got accepted?
01/15/2017 3:41 am
noctusserver
Thank you for the application!
01/13/2017 11:17 am
InazumaEleven
IGN: InazumaEleven
Rank applying for? Helper/Builder
Why do you want to be accepted? I generally have a lot of experience in the administrative side of things and if I need to work my way up to be an Administrator then so be it.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I've played Minecraft since it came out, I am pretty good at doing stuff in it and I am always up for learning new stuff.
Past Experience / Work showcase? I ran a few smaller servers that averaged about 10+ a day in the GMT -4 time zone.
01/08/2017 1:07 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot - 1 builder - 1 gfx artist left!
01/08/2017 6:28 am
noctusserver
KayozF6 - Thank you for your application!
01/07/2017 4:09 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot
1 builder spot!
(47 on atm)
01/07/2017 3:48 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot
1 builder spot left!
01/07/2017 2:44 pm
noctusserver
The hardest boss ateish have spawned! Come and kill it with 40 other people!
01/06/2017 10:59 pm
Jimoto_San
Ok , sorry if I already sent this , but I don't see it here so just in case

IGN : Jimoto_San

Rank applying for : *** Helper ***

Why do you want to be accepted : The reasons that I would like to be accepted are as follows . I have a penchant for helping people , so this would actually be very enjoyable for me. I also like to help people out , as people happiness is always nice to see . Honestly , happiness is not something already made , it only comes from our actions . I would like to create happiness for me and others to make your server a better , and happier place .

What makes you stand out from the crowd : The many reasons I stand out from the crowd are quite vast. One of these are that I am a very melifluous person , and am enjoyable to be around . I never say fowl language or curse , and don't enjoy putting others down for fun . The way I see it , strong people don't put others down , they lift them up . This is what I would like to do . Furthermore , I am quite funny when you really get to meet me , and I have a great sense of humor. Finally , I have an idiosyncrasy for writing , grammar , and anything of that sort . I have a great vocabulary and communication skills. This helps me to get my point across quicker , or help others to understand their quandaries faster , and full their dearth knowledge to a higher level.

Past experience / Workcase : In the past, I have been a helper twice on two different servers . One Pixelmon , and one just like Noctus. Both of these were very fun , and I only left due to the fact that I grew out of pixelmon and the other servers owner shut down the server .

I hope you take me into consideration , and if I already sent an application, I'm sorry . (Just use this one , I went into more details on the questions )

Happy times !

Jimoto_San
01/06/2017 8:57 pm
Jimoto_San
Good luck everyone !
01/06/2017 6:48 pm
PakuAndParasic
IGN: KayozF6
Rank applying for? Most likely a build managing position
Why do you want to be accepted? Well after the years spent of studying and learning architectural engineering within the realm of Minecraft, many people of my level have been bound to servers or massive build teams. I tend to move around and help here and there, so my assets are of a great rarity and opportunity for you.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? Like I stated above, the surprising lack of maturity in the hiring world is what brings me here to help. Also my huge skill level and devotion.
http://imgur.com/gallery/lbEDq
http://imgur.com/gallery/YRG0x
01/06/2017 2:49 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot + 1 gfx artist!
Approved 1 builder
01/04/2017 6:48 pm
wow2400
IGN: wow2400
Rank applying for? Builder
Why do you want to be accepted? Looking to build for a server.
What makes you stand out from the crowd? I've had some pretty epic builds...
Past Experience / Work showcase? Building mansions, houses, dragons, you name it. Examples as screenshots.

EDIT: The photos were like weird and super stretched, so here's the Imgur album.
http://imgur.com/gallery/TLuCA
01/04/2017 3:19 pm
noctusserver
1 staff 1 gfx artist is needed!
A builder have been approved
01/04/2017 9:16 am
noctusserver
1 staff - 1 builder spot left
01/03/2017 2:36 pm
noctusserver
1 Staff spot
1 builder spot
01/02/2017 1:12 pm
noctusserver
1 Staff spot
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot open!
01/01/2017 3:23 pm
noctusserver
We have opened up for another builder spot!!
12/29/2016 7:08 pm
noctusserver
1 staff left!
12/29/2016 2:16 pm
Pemaos
Applied as builder
12/27/2016 1:41 pm
PMC_554369
AndiB23 - Hey we are good thanks and you?
12/25/2016 3:17 pm
PMC_554369
Thank you Olly
12/23/2016 12:24 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
AndiB23
How are you all today?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com