MysticNetwork: [Factions] [Extreme Gameplay] [New] [Release]

MysticNetworkServer's Avatar MysticNetworkServer9/26/16 2:19 am
9/26/2016 6:32 am
MysticNetworkServer's Avatar MysticNetworkServer
Hi all, my name is Liam and I'm announcing a server that I've personally been working on as a Developer that will be released on the 1st of October. I'm here to tell you some of the things that makes us at MysticNetwork special, and in all good hope that we can see a few of you having fun on our server.

MysticNetwork can ensure you two things, a great playstyle here on our server, I've aimed to recreate Factions and add in/take out certain things I've seen in a lot of places, as I now have the ability. I aim the playstyle to be a largely PvP based Faction Server, and here is how I aim to do this:
This factions server will not be OP, like quite a lot out there currently. The game style of this will be purely PotPvP like the good old days when I used to play myself.
We've made all the donation kits reasonable and possible to get in-game, a lot of servers have donator kits overpowered and with unreasonable items, where as all the kits items can be obtained through playing the game. (Donator kits will have reasonable cooldowns)
Factions is usually toxic, people want to be better than others and we attempt to battle some of the toxicity by having a solid, active staff team which is still in the making, to keep the server as friendly as possible, within reason. Swearing etc will be allowed but their will be cutoffs, and any over-threatening languages or such will be acted upon.

What's the current server situation?:
The server is currently open, but not in a solid state. I'm the only developer currently, and hopefully forever but I can promise you that the 5 years of experience under my belt will give you the voice to speak your opinions and suggest things, sometimes unreasonable on some networks, that can be added here on Mystic. I work very close with the Server Owner, in some states I overpower him due to me being the most active worker here on MysticNetwork, but he trusts me with all possible trust and gives me full access and full planning permission to modify anything at my own cause without permission. This allows me to work closely with the staff team setup, and also the players who join and get things done.

At the current point, we have a serverhost with a 30 player limit, now don't turn away just because of this. I have previously owned a network which has since closed almost a year ago. I know from previous experience that you need to start of small and work your way up. We made an understanding to purchase a quick-setup 30 slot player server with good specifications for the first month to get server files sorted, and to see the amount of players joining and staying. We have the financial ability to upgrade at any point needed, and donations are not what we're looking for, but I'll get into that.

On the 1st of October, the server map will be reset back to it's normal state. This means that any progress done in the upcoming days from this post to the 1st, will be removed. You're able to come on and see if it's right for you before though, that's why I'm making this post now.

Financial Capability, and the future of the server:

We aim to be a successful network, like most other people. We hope to expand to the point we have a good, active playerbase who have gamemodes they enjoy and are proud to say they're apart of the MysticNetwork community.

In all servers, donations are usually a thing. They help the server to stay upkept and for some servers, they want the pure profit.
Here at MysticNetwork, we aim to please you. We pay money out of our own pockets currently to pay for certain plugins, server host and what not. Due to the server owner liking my work and progress, we've come to the conclusion that he will pay me monthly for my active work on the server, due to me having to take time out of my day to help out with things which isn't a problem, but I work two jobs as it is. With the capability of being paid, comes the threat of a financial breakdown. This is why we have donations setup, donations will be put towards the upkeep of the server and the advancement of it, but also a small portion of that will be coming to myself to keep me financially stable and to keep the ability of having me as MysticNetwork's developer.

Server Information:
The IP is mysticmc.serverminer.com.
(This will change in the upcoming days as I have since bought a domain)
Owner's In-game name: NoHacksJustTrump
Developer's in-game name: Buildception (The one currently writing this post)

Please excuse me being in-game but not speaking sometimes, or for the random restarts/tests happening on the server if you join. Please understand that this still is under development, but soon ready for release.

Personal Information/Contact Information:

Although my home is currently set at MysticNetwork and attempting to build a community here, I am available for a part-time/single-job work. I currently own around 400 Plugins that all have the correct licensing and what-not, and also my knowledge.

If you'd like more information about this, please message me privately here on PlanetMinecraft, I usually respond to any and all messages within 48 hours.

Questions I can answer before asked:

"Will you help me develop my server?" No, I will help in certain modules but this will be paid work.

"Can I have staff?" Yes, just not on my Network. You can apply when applications are open and you meet the requirements.

"Can I have donator rank?" No, these are there to support the Network.

"How old are you?" I'm 19 years old.

"Why should I join MysticNetwork?" We're damn good at what we do, and we hope we can bring you the best possible playstyle/gameplay you could ever imagine.

I hope to see you on my server, and I'm always up for a chat if you see me in-game.
MysticNetworkServer
Level 1 : New Miner