Hi. My name is Lexi ;P

LavenderTownSyndrome's Avatar LavenderTownSyndrome7/13/14 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 362 9
7/14/2014 9:41 am
xXTheArcherXx's Avatar xXTheArcherXx
Heh so hi PMC. Let's start out with the basics. I've been playing Minecraft on/off since 2010. My brother introduced me to the demo. I was addicted. Then one day, he (my bro) went to my dad and said "Can you please buy me and Lexi Minecraft?" And well, boom went the cannon. He became RaptorTheSlayer, and I became castlecat1.
I have been with PMC for a very long time. Not eggsacly 2010, but somewhere along a while ago. I just now am deciding to make an account. Idk why, I guess it's because I just got a brand new custom made windows computer. Mah parents were liek "we are so proud of your school work for the past 3 years. Here's a new computer, runs windows like you like, and was custom designed by my friend Phil." So yeah it's pretay cool.
I like to write creepypastas. I ain't very good and people tell me they are not scary, they just don't make any since at all. I try really hard whenever I do write them, to make them perfect. But I guess they just aren't.
So, to the most important part. I heard of this creepypasta called "Lavender Town Syndrome" or "Lavender Town Song". I was curious to know what the song sounded like. I googled it. Listened. Now I have the syndrome. I personally think that it is real. I'm paranoid, and all I hear is the Lavender Town's unforgiving rings. Rings. Rings. Rings.
LavenderTownSyndrome
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon