'Nanosaur' Mod Idea

DawnStudios's Avatar DawnStudios11/25/14 7:12 am
11/26/2014 5:13 am
LetsPlay2D's Avatar LetsPlay2D
Does anyone remember an old game called Nanosaur?

You were some sort of dinosaur sent back in time on a mission to rescue eggs from 65 million years ago that were about to be blown into pieces by a huge meteor. But no kid who played the game ever remembered that. We just remember shooting dinosaurs and having fun. And to an oddball like me, dinosaurs + guns = awesome.

But anyway, I'm basing my mod on Nanosaur. In this mod there will be new mobs in the game called, Nanosaurs. There will be three types of Nanosaur, Rebel Nanosaurs, who will be your enemy and will naturally spawn in, Passive Nanosaur, which is the untamed Ally Nanosaur, and the Ally Nanosaur, these will not spawn in naturally. But instead you'll need to find 'Nanosaur eggs' that rarely spawn throughout the world. You can then take the egg, and raise it. It will spawn as a Passive Nanosaur.

The Nanosaur will not obey to any of your commands, unless you get a Nanochip. I'm planning to have the Nanochip created by putting eight iron ingots together like a chest, and then have some redstone in the middle. When you use one on the Passive Nanosaur, it will become an ally and you can equip it with a saddle, and ride it!

But the fun doesn't stop there. You can use Nanochips to craft guns, you can use the guns yourself. Or equip them to your Nanosaur!

Sounds fun doesn't it? Well. I'm not making it soon. I actually need to have some knowledge in javascript (Not MCreator. I get the message.) before I dare to make it. But I think I might keep this idea on my computer until I think I'm ready.

Also, dinosaurs with guns. Doesn't that sound silly? I'd like to hear your opinion on this, tell me if there's anything I haven't explained, and maybe you can tell me just how much knowledge about modding I need for this project. Anyway, thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

(Legal Note)

Nanosaur, Nanosaur II Hatchling, and anything affiliated with the Nanosaur franchise is respectfully owned by Pangea Software. DawnStudios (or JayoneStudios) is not claiming Nanosaur as their own and no copyright infringement is or ever was intended as this modification will only be made for fun and is a non-profit work.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. I better not have posted this in the wrong section like on MCF.
DawnStudios
Level 1 : New Miner