NarutoCraft Looking for staff/Builders.

NinjAinBox's Avatar NinjAinBox4/14/14 4:22 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 50
5/21/2014 6:37 am
mcgowanconnor's Avatar mcgowanconnor
NarutoCraft [http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/test-narutocraft/] is currently looking for talented builders to help reboot an old naruto server.

Needed staff.

open slots:

• - Builders
  • - Moderators

For now that's all we need, until the server is up and running.

Please use the following application format.
Click to reveal
============================
NarutoCraft application form:

Name(Optional):

Age(requirement):

IGN(requirement):

Skype:(Needed for basic communication and to be able to upload some work material)

Gender(Optional):

What position are you looking for?(requirement):

Questions: |

1) The current building style is a little bit of everything, mostly japanish style buildings.
Are you good at improvising? (only applied to the builder position)

2) We work mostly from pictures, can you build from a picture? (only applied to the builder position)

3) How mature are you from a scale from 1 - 10 (optional, this will not be judged in anyway)

4) What country do you live in?(requirement)

5) How much time can you spend helping us (what days can you be online)?

6) Building level: from a scale of 1-10 (only applied to the builder position)

7) Past experiences(if any):

8) Tell a bit about yourself(optional):

9) Post some pictures of your work(requirement):: (only applied to the builder position)

10) Are you good at working with others as a team?

11) Are you able to adapt to certain situations and make the right decision? (only applied to the Moderator position)

=============================
Additional information: |
=============================

Try to write as much as possible, it will be easier for us to decide.
A hall of fame will be created in order to honor those that help us do this and run it.
NinjAinBox
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/21/2014 6:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
mcgowanconnor
I'd love to build for you my man
05/21/2014 5:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
minevincecraft
Name(Optional): Vince

Age(requirement): 15 this July

IGN(requirement): Layout

Skype:(Needed for basic communication and to be able to upload some work material)MineVince craft
Gender(Optional): M

What position are you looking for?(requirement): Mod/Admin

3) How mature are you from a scale from 1 - 10 (optional, this will not be judged in anyway) 8

4) What country do you live in?(requirement) Philippines

5) How much time can you spend helping us (what days can you be online)? Can be online every other day but if I want to be online I can do it anytime I want

7) Past experiences(if any): Chatmod and moderator/admin

8) Tell a bit about yourself(optional): I am a really responsible person and i care about how the servers run i would like to keep the servers/chats clean and away from bad behavior. I also dont abuse my power!

10) Are you good at working with others as a team? Yes I am. I love to work with others like a family on a server

11) Are you able to adapt to certain situations and make the right decision? (only applied to the Moderator position) Yes I'm know what I'm doing and my decisions are precise
05/19/2014 3:12 am
NinjAinBox
05/10/2014 12:27 pm
coolninjaboy
Name(Optional): abdullah

Age(requirement): 14

IGN(requirement): Alfa_tati

Skype:(Needed for basic communication and to be able to upload some work material) Abdullahshaheen123

Gender(Optional): Male

What position are you looking for?(requirement): Mod

1) The current building style is a little bit of everything, mostly japanish style buildings.
Are you good at improvising? (only applied to the builder position) I am applying for Mod but i can do this

2) We work mostly from pictures, can you build from a picture? (only applied to the builder position) I am applying for Mod but i can do this

3) How mature are you from a scale from 1 - 10 (optional, this will not be judged in anyway) 10

4) What country do you live in?(requirement) Amman, Jordan

5) How much time can you spend helping us (what days can you be online)? every day of the week for 5 hours Max

7) Past experiences(if any): I have been Builder in a server and worked up to head-admin i am currently head-admin on a server (its DBZ server )

8) Tell a bit about yourself(optional): I am a really friendly person who likes to help and make friends. I am really good with commands and plugin including pex i can do alot inculding building really nice stuff and hideouts.

9) Post some pictures of your work(requirement):: (only applied to the builder position)

10) Are you good at working with others as a team? yes i am i am really good with working as a team and helping

11) Are you able to adapt to certain situations and make the right decision? (only applied to the Moderator position) Yes i can, for example if there is a person breaking the rules i would temp ban him if he breaks again i will perm ban him . i can make good decision but if they effect the server in a big way i will ask the head-admin or owner before deciding so nothing happens to server.
05/10/2014 12:05 pm
NinjAinBox
05/05/2014 6:38 pm
stealthkiller690
Name(Optional):Bowdie Larsen

Age(requirement):14

IGN(requirement):warchildhere

Skype:(Needed for basic communication and to be able to upload some work material)bowdie.larsen1

Gender(Optional):Male

Are you good at improvising? (only applied to the builder position)

2) We work mostly from pictures, can you build from a picture? (only applied to the builder position)

3) How mature are you from a scale from 1 - 10 (optional, this will not be judged in anyway)9-10 always if needed will always be professional

4) What country do you live in?(requirement) USA

5) How much time can you spend helping us (what days can you be online)? i will be on after school and since school is over i will be on a lot more and can be called when needed

7) Past experiences(if any): I've been on mod on many past servers but i was less mature back then and i have really improved from my past

8) Tell a bit about yourself(optional):i am a 14 year old male 5'9'' i used to be really small but i've been into weight lifting for the past year and has helped me with my confidence and just life in general. I've started just playing on roleplay servers much like this one. When this server was open in the past i spent alot of my life on it like (alot) and back then i would just ask over and over to be mod since i spent more time on it then most normal ranks. I was very childish and im sure razer and indigo just wanted to kill me but i hope that this time i can be better friends with them and just have a good time.

10) Are you good at working with others as a team? Of course i will be a leader when i am the highest rank on and will listen to my higher ups at all times

11) Are you able to adapt to certain situations and make the right decision? (only applied to the Moderator position) Of course thats my job and ill make sure to look at whats going on and make sure im not taking sides and just make sure im doing whats right to represent the server and its owners.

Thanks for Spending your time to read this-Bowdie Larsen
warchildhere
05/07/2014 1:56 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
RazerMasterZ
Your request to become a MOD is on hold.
05/05/2014 6:20 pm
NinjAinBox
04/29/2014 8:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
RazerMasterZ
We need someone who is good at decorate apartments.
04/29/2014 10:03 am
NinjAinBox
04/27/2014 4:17 pm
Level 23 : Expert Prince
jolanikhan22
Name(Optional): Jolani Khan

Age(requirement): 15

IGN(requirement): jolanikhanward2

Gender(Optional): Male

4) What country do you live in?:USA

1) Are you able to adapt to certain situations and make the right decision?: Ofcourse, im a good person server wise

7) Past experiences(if any): I Owned Many Server's my successful one was One Piece, i was Admin-Co-Owner on many naruto servers
04/28/2014 2:58 pm
NinjAinBox
Accepted. Already contacted and you have been on the server before too.
04/27/2014 3:07 pm
TheGorillasmash
name: Cam
IGN:Gorillasmash
Position:Moderater
Maturity: 8-9
I will be on whenever you need me
Past Expirence: I own a minecraft server and I have been lead admin one another server and mod on a few others and op on one.
I am funny and I am super good at helping people and I stay on task
I am very good working with a team
Yep I can make good choices
04/28/2014 2:54 pm
NinjAinBox
Accepted. just keep in mind the server is in sweden, but it will be good to have people on.
04/27/2014 2:40 pm
NinjAinBox
04/26/2014 12:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
billythekid42
name: Bill
IGN:billythekid42
no skype (can't make 1 idk y)
position-moderater
i am mature when u want me to be so problably a 8
country;USA
Iwill be on alot an the weekends over the summer and maybe a little during the week
past exp: i have experiance as a moderater and head admin on 2 different servers
i am funny and i am realy good at helping people
i am very good with teamwork
yes i am able to put aside feelings etc. to make good decisions
please consider me i would be an amazing admin thanks for reading
04/26/2014 12:32 pm
NinjAinBox
Accepted.

You will be put as a Test-Moderator so we can see more on how you perform.
04/26/2014 10:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
DeadliestWookie
Name Jacob

Age 16
IGN DeadliestWookie

Gender Male

What position are you looking for? Moderator

3) How mature are you from a scale from 1 - 10 8/10
4) What country do you live in? Canada

5) How much time can you spend helping us Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday and Sunday

7) Past experiences Moderator on VanillaCraft

8) Tell a bit about yourself. Don't feel comfortable answering that question.

10) Are you good at working with others as a team? Yes

11) Are you able to adapt to certain situations and make the right decision? Why would I be applying if I couldn't. Of course I can.
04/26/2014 12:31 pm
NinjAinBox
Accepted.

I will contact you soon.
04/26/2014 10:10 am
NinjAinBox
04/23/2014 11:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IronPigman75
Name(Optional): Killian

Age(requirement): 14

IGN(requirement): IronPigman75

Gender(Optional): male

What position are you looking for?(requirement): admin

Of course I can build with that kind of style

2) We work mostly from pictures, can you build from a picture? Sure

3) How mature are you from a scale from 1 - 10 (optional, this will not be judged in anyway)7-10.

4) What country do you live in?Ireland

5) How much time can you spend helping us (what days can you be online)?about 4-5 hours

6) Building level: from a scale of 1-10 (only applied to the builder position)I am not asking for builder positon im asking for admin BUT I would say about myself 6-10

On a scale from 1 - 10, my building skills would be a 7.5

7) Past experiences(if any):Admin 3 times and mod 4 times and a developer once

8) Tell a bit about yourself(optional):Im kind and fair

9) Post some pictures of your work(requirement):: (only applied to the builder position)Im applying for admin
04/23/2014 2:22 pm
NinjAinBox
Denied sorry.

We are not looking for Admins at the moment.
05/19/2014 1:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IronPigman75
Can I have helper or mod?
04/23/2014 11:41 am
NinjAinBox
04/21/2014 4:26 am
NinjAinBox
SciphisName(Optional): Ryan

Age(requirement): 16

IGN(requirement): sci-fis

What position are you looking for?(requirement): builder

Are you good at improvising?

I'm able to build in most styles. Improvising is easy for me when joining a new project with a foreign theme and I find the challenge fun. I am good at detail on both large and small scales.

2) We work mostly from pictures, can you build from a picture?

I base most of my builds off of pictures of buildings in real life. Converting a 2D image into a 3D structure is general routine for me.

3) How mature are you from a scale from 1 - 10 (optional, this will not be judged in anyway)

I think of myself on a scale of 1 - 10 of maturity as something around a 7 to 8.

4) What country do you live in?

I live in California, US.

I spend 3-4 hours a day online.

I spent hundreds of hours on a creative server to improve my building skills. I am experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper.

I will share info about myself later on.

Here is a picture of a castle I was building on a server. The server shut down before I could finish... http://i.imgur.com/qdxF8Bp.png

Looks awesome. I'll be contacting you soon. (Be advised the server is in Sweden)
04/21/2014 4:18 am
thepuzzlermc
wait was i accepted or denied?
04/21/2014 4:25 am
NinjAinBox
You are accepted for the moderator position, I am a little slow at contacting people on skype since it's been Easter (Been with the family having a good time).

So if anyone else is wondering why I haven't contacted them yet it's because I've been away from my home Pc.
04/20/2014 6:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Sciphis
Name(Optional): Ryan

Age(requirement): 16

IGN(requirement): sciphis

What position are you looking for?(requirement): builder

Are you good at improvising?

I'm able to build in most styles. Improvising is easy for me when joining a new project with a foreign theme and I find the challenge fun. I am good at detail on both large and small scales.

2) We work mostly from pictures, can you build from a picture?

I base most of my builds off of pictures of buildings in real life. Converting a 2D image into a 3D structure is general routine for me.

I think of myself on a scale of 1 - 10 of maturity as something around a 7 to 8.

4) What country do you live in?

I live in California, US.

I spend 3-4 hours a day online.

I spent hundreds of hours on a creative server to improve my building skills. I am experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper.

I will share info about myself later on.

Here is a picture of a castle I was building on a server. The server shut down before I could finish... http://i.imgur.com/qdxF8Bp.png
04/20/2014 6:02 pm
NinjAinBox
04/20/2014 1:47 pm
thepuzzlermc
Name(Optional): Jess/jessica/jessie haha whatevers easiest

Age(requirement): I am 17

IGN(requirement): ThePuzzlerMC

Skype:(Needed for basic communication and to be able to upload some work material) ThePuzzlerMC

Gender(Optional): I am Female

Questions: |

I'd answer the first two questions but was applying for the moderator rather tha builder , if you would still like those questions to be answered i can do so.

3) How mature are you from a scale from 1 - 10 (optional, this will not be judged in anyway) I am mature in situations when needed to be mature ....like if im with a group of people mucking about im obviously gonna be less mature .....lets say im adaptable?

4) What country do you live in? United Kingdom.

5) How much time can you spend helping us (what days can you be online)? I can be online everyday usually for one or two hours ...(at weekend that increases to like 6 as i have no social life)

6) Building level: from a scale of 1-10 ....again dont know if thats required but i'd say a 6 or 7 ....im a perfectionist so im slow.

7) Past experiences(if any): Nope ...been a mod before but not on minecraft but i know how it works and whats required etc.

8) Tell a bit about yourself(optional):Dunno what there is to say ...if you require additional information i can give within reason.

9) Post some pictures of your work(requirement)::

is that needed to be a mod? can do though.
04/20/2014 2:20 pm
NinjAinBox
It's good for moderator. All of the questions are not applied if you are applying for the moderator position ( seems like I need to add a few more lines to the application form)
04/19/2014 8:24 am
grogamous
Eh, just give me /op and I'll be fine mate.
04/20/2014 12:43 pm
NinjAinBox
Seems legit.
04/19/2014 8:17 am
NinjAinBox
04/18/2014 5:53 pm
Level 46 : Master Wizard
YanniickZ
I see, whats your skype ? Can you add me-Yannickje2830
04/18/2014 7:13 am
YanniickZ
Whats the IP of NarutoCraft?
04/18/2014 7:27 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
Cyclops4ever
I know it.
04/18/2014 7:35 am
YanniickZ
Why Don't tell it?
04/18/2014 10:53 am
Cyclops4ever
cus its a ancient secret from the temple of "I'm Not Telling You"
04/18/2014 9:20 am
NinjAinBox
Are you looking to apply to be a part of the NarutoCraft Builder team?
The server is only letting builders and Admins in atm.
04/18/2014 6:57 am
ICraftedSomething
Name: Henry
IGN: chocolatemonkey
Maturity level: 9
Position wanted: Head builder / Admin
Why that position: I am dedicated and can handle authority well. I want to join a nice community and have a good time and if someone breaks the rules i can deal with them with a correct punishment.
Proof of experience: i have been an admin on quite a lot of servers, however i had to resign due to exams and work. Now that is finished i feel that i can start to work again.
Time you can dedicate: about 4 - 7 hours a day.
Can you work well in a team: Yes, i love working with others.
Any background info of yourself: i live in the uk and i have exsperience in using plugins and building.
Any additional information:
04/18/2014 9:19 am
NinjAinBox
I will contact you soon on skype so we can discuss more about the position you picked and what you are capable of building.
04/18/2014 4:40 am
NinjAinBox
04/17/2014 7:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Tommo2710_
hey dude i would like to apply to be able to come apply to play for the server im a experienced builder here is a link with my work http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... nez-twits/
I do have skype and a mic
-
Sincerely
tommo2710
04/17/2014 6:20 am
NinjAinBox
04/15/2014 3:38 pm
NinjAinBox
Sorry man. I am not acquainted with your name.
04/15/2014 3:12 pm
Level 75 : Legendary uwu
Daiosity
Do I know you I am Daisuke98/Sasuke use to run Way of The Ninja server you feel familiar
04/15/2014 10:06 am
NinjAinBox
04/15/2014 6:58 am
Cyclops4ever
Name: cyclops4ever
Ing:EequalsMCcubes

1. Yeah
2. Yeah
3. 6/10
4. The english one
5. Usually Saturday and sunday and most school nights but i'll be away next week soz.
6. 8/10
7. Not yet soz
8. I'm not an alien
9. I can't put them up at the moment

Thats all for now although I would like to be a builder!
04/15/2014 6:38 am
NinjAinBox
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome