NatureOG is looking for some amazing Builders/staff!

Ku_Wah's Avatar Ku_Wah5/28/15 6:23 am
1 emeralds 249 7
5/29/2015 4:23 pm
Katsically's Avatar Katsically
[Survival] [PvP] [Prison] [Jobs][Mini-Games] [Ranks][24/7] [No-Lagg] [Friendly-Staff]

Hello,

I come on behalf of NatureOG an awesome server with a mode for every player in Minecraft. NatureOg offers great worlds for everyone and have awesome mini-games for everyone to enjoy. We offer Survival, SurvivalGames, Kit PvP, Factions, TNT-run, Prison, Jobs and more in the future!

NatureOG is a new server and not many people know it yes, but I believe a lot off people will hear about the server soon. We have large cities with lots of features and due to our Citizens the cities are never empty. The iConomy is great since their are lots of ways to earn money and I really miss that on other servers.

Because NatureOG is a large server we are also looking for people that can help the server in any way possible, are you a good builder? Do you have experience in staff? Have you been editing videos and do you like to promote server? NatureOG is THE place to be for players and staff.

So I hope that I see you soon on NatureOG.

Spots that are open: Head Admin, Admin, Junior Admin, Head Mod, Mod, Junior Mod, Head Helper, Helper, Builder, Pro Builders

Want to apply? Please awnser these questions below:

1. Name & Age?

2. Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!)

3. How much time do you think you'll have to play on the server?

4. Do you have any experience with, being a staff member and having responsibility s?

5. If you caught someone who is grieving, using mods/hacks/any other advantage thing, advertising with like a other server Ip, what for kind of punishment would je give and with qhat for reason and how long? Mute/kick/jail/temp ban/ban

6. Are you willing to help the server if it is needed?

7. Are you willing to listen to higher staff members with an higher rank?

8. Describe yourself: max 500 words.

9. Are you willing to be respectful to even a: derpy person, idiot, curser?

10. Do you have any experience with building a server?

11. For what for rank would you apply for?: Builder, Head Builder, Helper, Head Helper, Junior Mod, Mod, Head Mod, Junior Admin, Admin and head admin, ict?

12. What for punishment would you give yourself if you miss used your power?

13. Ingame nametag pls Or skype

For the builder rank make sure, you put some pics of builds that YOU made on a server!

~Owners & Staff~

IP: natureog.joinit.it
Web: http://natureog.do.am/
Ku_Wah
Ku_Wah
Level 45 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2015 4:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Katsically
1. Name & Age?
Kat , 14

UK - +0 GMT
2-3 Hours
4. Do you have any experience with, being a staff member and having responsibility s? Yes. I have been helper and mod

5. If you caught someone who is grieving, using mods/hacks/any other advantage thing, advertising with like a other server Ip, what for kind of punishment would je give and with qhat for reason and how long? Mute/kick/jail/temp ban/ban
Hacks= Perm Ban.(Because hacking is a serious thing) Advertising= Mute/Jail (Mute because then they will stop advertising and jail because they might write ip on signs)
Greifing= Ban(As greifing shouldnt be allowed)
Yes!
I am willing to listen to higher staff and lower staff, I consider what they all say.
I'm friendly, and I will help anyone who needs help,
Yes, everyone deserves to be respected.
Yes.
11. For what for rank would you apply for?: Builder, Head Builder, Helper, Head Helper, Junior Mod, Mod, Head Mod, Junior Admin, Admin and head admin, ict?
Mod
I would let you choose the punishment as I don't believe people should be abusing their powers.
oxKatxo -ign
skype- SimplySweg

If you have any questions feel free to ask me (:
05/29/2015 3:57 pm
Level 1 : New Network
cardsfan100004
1. Name & Age? Zack 13

2. Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!) Standard Central

3. How much time do you think you'll have to play on the server? 6 Hours a Day Probably more if I like it. I like to stick with one server at a time and play it for a long time.

4. Do you have any experience with, being a staff member and having responsibility s? I have been builder 5 times and a Prison Guard.

5. If you caught someone who is grieving, using mods/hacks/any other advantage thing, advertising with like a other server Ip, what for kind of punishment would je give and with qhat for reason and how long? Mute/kick/jail/temp ban/ban I would say mods/hacks/any other advantage is a month ban. But something like (Example) X-Ray mod on a survival server. Those big things is a perma ban. Advertising for a server is a perma ban.

6. Are you willing to help the server if it is needed? Yes I like to help out the server anytime help is needed.

7. Are you willing to listen to higher staff members with an higher rank? Yes, talking to people higher than you makes you wiser and a better player not just skill wise but knowledge wise.

8. Describe yourself: max 500 words. I am a very fun guy and like to crack jokes and have a good time. But I know when the time is to be serious. I like to help out people. I like to play sports which cuts some of my time out but I still try to help others. I like to put detail in my builds. Those little tiny details that make a build look better for everyone.

9. Are you willing to be respectful to even a: derpy person, idiot, curser? I like to treat everyone with respect as I would do a server owner. Or a very mature person.

10. Do you have any experience with building a server? Yes i have been builder on 5 servers. One a survival and 4 prisons. I once built 34 different custom prison mines for a server before (then IDK what happened to it). I know how to build

11. For what for rank would you apply for?: Builder, Head Builder, Helper, Head Helper, Junior Mod, Mod, Head Mod, Junior Admin, Admin and head admin, ict? I would like to apply for Head-Builder. I know it is a job where you have to be a good builder and work with other builders and I can do just that.

12. What for punishment would you give yourself if you miss used your power? I would punish myself on how bad what I did. If it was something like spawning kits to some guy who said he would pay me (I would never do) I would do a week ban. Orr something like destroying something of somebodys I would do a few days.

13. Ingame nametag pls Or skype IGN: cardsfan100004 Skype: stlcardinals02

I do not have pictures of my builds. I have made many but the server I built them on (I dont know what happened to it) so i can't provide pictures. But I will look for them and If I don't i could do a build on like a creative plot for you guys! (On your server).
05/29/2015 11:43 am
DJ_Orenji21
1. Name & Age?
My Name is Felix and I am currently 18.

I live in the USA and I am in Eastern Timezone

I can usually play around 1-3 hours a day.

4. Do you have any experience with, being a staff member and having responsibility s?
Yes, I have many experiences with being staff and having huge responsibilities

If someone is is spamming another server IP, I will immediately ban them. If someone is grieving, I will temp ban them for 1 day to make sure they understand what they did wrong (If they continue they get a 3 day ban, then If they do it again; ban.) If someone is spamming, Ill kick them, If they continue ill give them a 5 minute mute. As always, If there is any tweaks i should make when dealing with players, please inform me.

Of course! I will be willing to help the server if it is needed.

Yes, I will listen to anyone with a higher rank then I am.

8. Describe yourself:
I just turned 18 and I have been playing Minecraft for a while. During my Minecraft years, I have been staff on multiple servers. Most players know me as a kind staff member with a great personality . I've also been know to be friends with a lot of server members, though, I am a serious staff member who doesn't take being a staff member lightly. ( If you want to know more about me, go ahead and send a Skype message )

I respect everyone, even though they my be an idiot or a curser.

Oh Yes. I have a lot of experience.

I would love to apply for Head Admin or Admin.

If I ever miss used my power ( Which I don't real plan on doing ) I would either give myself a 5 day temp ban or a ban.

13. Ingame nametag pls Or Skype
My IGN is imFlippyy and my Skype is DJ_Orenji21
05/29/2015 11:06 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
XenonNeon
1. Name & Age?
Daniel, and 18
South Carolina, USA (EST)
Depends, some busy weeks, 10 hours per week; Lazy weeks, closer to 25 hours per week if you need.
Yes, even tried to open my own server once but lack of donations cause an early shut down.
5. If you caught someone who is grieving, using mods/hacks/any other advantage thing, advertising with like a other server IP, what for kind of punishment would you give and with what for reason and how long? Mute/kick/jail/temp ban/ban
Depends entirely on the offense, and attitude on the player, easily kick or temp ban for mods until the issue is resolved. Advertising is mute and kick.
In any way, even if I got the position Admin I wouldn't mind help building if it is needed. It's a team effort.
Of course, they deserve respect unless they abuse power.
I'm 18 years old, and I just graduated HS, I'm headed off to USC in the fall to study Business at the #3 Business school in America. Triple major in business, with a concentration in management. I like to help, I was just born like that I guess.
Yes, everyone deserves respect, but if rules aren't followed, then punishment will have to be issued.
Not necessarily building like coding, but using commands in-game, I am good at.
Whatever you feel would be best, of course, preferably Admin or even Head-Ad if you decide it would be beneficial.
I would let you and other staff decide, and I would be willing to take any punishment because there should be no-tolerance for power abuse.
XenonGummyBear (no skype)
05/29/2015 9:59 am
That Harpo
1. Name & Age? Tyler Age 17

2. Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!) US EST

3. How much time do you think you'll have to play on the server? I can have an unlimited amount of time on the server

4. Do you have any experience with, being a staff member and having responsibility s? I don't have any experience in a staff position however I am hoping to gain some and I am willing to learn and do whatever it takes

5. If you caught someone who is grieving, using mods/hacks/any other advantage thing, advertising with like a other server Ip, what for kind of punishment would je give and with qhat for reason and how long? Mute/kick/jail/temp ban/ban If someone was hacking I would perma ban for the reason of hacking. if someone was advertising another server I would mute them for the reason of advertising.

6. Are you willing to help the server if it is needed? I am willing to help in any way needed

7. Are you willing to listen to higher staff members with an higher rank? I am willing to listen to anyone and all member ahead of myself

8. Describe yourself: max 500 words. I am a nice, friendly, and understanding person. I can help anyone who needs it and if they don't get it the first time I will continue to help them.

9. Are you willing to be respectful to even a: derpy person, idiot, curser? I am willing to be respectful to all people

10. Do you have any experience with building a server? I do not.

11. For what for rank would you apply for?: Builder, Head Builder, Helper, Head Helper, Junior Mod, Mod, Head Mod, Junior Admin, Admin and head admin, ict? I would like to apply for Mod

12. What for punishment would you give yourself if you miss used your power? If I misused my power I would immediately revoke all my power.

13. Ingame nametag pls Or skype ING: ThatHarpo Skype: that_harpo
05/29/2015 5:35 am
Omegabrandon
1. Name & Age? Brandon and I'm 15

2. Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!) UK and my timezone is GMT

3. How much time do you think you'll have to play on the server? I will be able to play a lot.

4. Do you have any experience with, being a staff member and having responsibility s? yes I have I have been mod , admin and head mod on a few servers

5. If you caught someone who is grieving, using mods/hacks/any other advantage thing, advertising with like a other server Ip, what for kind of punishment would you give and with what for reason and how long? grieving and hacking I would give a ban and advertising I would either mute or kick / ban if they repeatedly do it

6. Are you willing to help the server if it is needed? yes

7. Are you willing to listen to higher staff members with an higher rank? yes I am willing

8. Describe yourself: max 500 words. I am a nice , funny guy who is always willing to help you if you need it and I'm always active on Minecraft and servers that I am staff on

9. Are you willing to be respectful to even a: derpy person, idiot, curser? Yes I would be willing to be respectful to them

10. Do you have any experience with building a server? yes I have

11. For what for rank would you apply for?: Builder, Head Builder, Helper, Head Helper, Junior Mod, Mod, Head Mod, Junior Admin, Admin and head admin, ict? I would like to apply for Head Admin or just Admin

12. What for punishment would you give yourself if you miss used your power? I would need punishing as I Won't and haven't missed used my powers

13. Ingame nametag pls Or Skype My IGN is Omegabrandon
05/28/2015 8:28 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
1 Name & Age? damien and im 15

2. Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!) in australia,perth which is +8 GMT

3. How much time do you think you'll have to play on the server? as much as i can squeeze out

i have been co owner and admin on a vast amount of servers

griefing in areas which arnt will cause perma ban and any use of mods will be perma ban
yes i will help in any way
yes i will follow command
i am very liable
yes nothing will breack me
yes many of different servers
Head admin would be the rank im looking for
none, i would never miss use my powers
bloodngutz and damien.rees1
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome