✖Need Actors For YouTube Highschool Roleplay✖

atmosphxre's Avatar atmosphxre3/6/16 6:06 pm
1 emeralds 663 4
8/5/2016 7:21 pm
Gay_Ethan's Avatar Gay_Ethan
Hey roleplayers of Minecraft!

Do you enjoy watching Minecraft roleplayers such as, Aphmau, SamGladiator, itsFunneh, and Joey Graceffa? Have you ever wanted to be apart of a serious roleplay and have it uploaded to YouTube?

Well today is your lucky day!

I have a fresh new YouTube channel and a paid server of my own that I want to create roleplay content on. I would like to invite anyone interested, to become a body actor and maybe even some voice actors for the videos. The roleplay will be recorded, editted, and uploaded to my YouTube channel. If this turns out to be succeful, paid positions will be discussed.

So this is a highschool roleplay?.. Ugh another Yandere?.. How original...
PSH no way! This highschool roleplay is based off of true events that I have put into a mini story of my own, you also get to decide how your story turn out!

*IMPORTANT* This server is in forge 1.8 with furniture mods, custom npc's, road mods, and car mods so your computer has to be able to withstand the power of 6 added mods.

MAIN IDEA:
Click to reveal
Highschool, supposed to be the best four years of your life, right? WRONG. Its the first day seeing your new home on campus, being scared of living by yourself but eager to start 9th grade at Erosion Heights Secondary School. This is one of the most prestigious school in the country because well.. it's an art school. However, with art schools comes the preppy, know-it-all's. Some students get to the top of the popular chain and some drown at the bottom. Others simply don't care about what others think. Nevertheless grade 9 turns out to be a CRAZY year.

WHAT I NEED:
Click to reveal
I will need voice and body actors. You don't need to write anything down just freestyle it. Voice actors do not need to sound like anything specifc, just as long as they are enthusiastic. Body actors only need to have beautiful skins, hah.

SCREENSHOTS:

REQUIREMENTS:
Click to reveal
You have to have a working microphone

You have to have skype

You have to be dedicated to this

Have an enthusastic, energetic, all around friendly personality (even if your rp character is the complete opposite).

ACTOR APPLICATION:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why you want to play:
How often you will be able to play:
Character Description:
atmosphxre
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist