Need Admins!!! Ip in desc

EndifyGamingHD's Avatar EndifyGamingHD8/1/14 10:27 pm
8/1/2014 11:06 pm
goje's Avatar goje
endercorp.mcpro.co
EndifyGamingHD
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
goje
i think this goes here server-recruitment-f68.html
08/01/2014 10:59 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
UndefinedPotato
Hello your Minecraft Server is whitelisted, but here is my staff app----

Name: Eli Bowlby
IGN: elibowlby
Can you donate: Maybe, about $5 a month.
Email: elijahbowlby@hotmail.com
What are you applying for: Plugin Manager, Head-Admin, Co-Owner
Why should I choose you: I think you should choose me because I am a great person to get along with and that is what woild make the server fun. I have been playing minecraft when it first came out, and I still am playing it today. I have great staff expirence and know what to do when there is a difficult situation. I own a server right now and I use to own one. If you need me for anything, I could do it. I am a really awesome builder and I make minecraft skins for fun. I know how to manage a server and you can trust me. I hope you have a good time picking staff and with the server. Have a great day .
Plugin Config Knowledge(1-10): 10
Plugin Knowledge: I can name most of the plugins out there and I also know how to use them all. Main plugins for minecraft are essentials, worldedit, A Group Manager(such as permissions ex or groupmanager), Multiverse, multiverse inv, multiverse portals, copysign plugin, and mabey a couple that you just fine but those are the main ones. Other plugins that you will probaly need are, factions, parkour, ultimate skyblock, heavy spleef, survivalgames, and an economy plugin, you will mist likley get a lot more plugins that that. I can work with any minecraft server type, Bukkit, Spigot, or vinalla(you can't have plugins with that). Right now I would prefer the Bukkit 1.7.2 Beta Build.
Past Plugin-Manager EXP: Own 2 Servers
Building-Team EXP: I love to build and will build almost anything for you like I said before I have been playing minecraft ever since it first came out.
Building-Level: 7
Past Staff: Own 2 servers, Admin on MasterRealms, Head-Moderator on KiwiCraft, and Plugin-Manager on NationCraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome