Need admins/ops to help set up server! apply here

YonkersTyler's Avatar YonkersTyler12/27/14 4:47 pm
1/24/2015 9:03 pm
PurePrestige's Avatar PurePrestige
Hey My name is Jack and I have a server, and need lots of Staff for it. Apply and you may become staff!

Builder Rank: .
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience with building:
Pictures of builds:
What is your best style (Midevil, Modern):
Anything Else:

Admin Rank:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience being Staff:
How mature are you:
Why should I hire you?:
How can you Help:
Do you have Good Grammar:
Plugins/Building experience:
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily:
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):
Anything Else:

Once you've applied please add me on Skype, or come on the server.
SERVER ADDRESS:
s41.hosthorde.com:26020
YonkersTyler
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2015 9:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PurePrestige
IGN:PurePrestige
Bans:0
Experience being Staff:Was staff for a server 50-85 players average each day
How mature are you: Very Mature.
Why should I hire you?: Because I'm experienced with plugins, Permissions, I also made mods, skins, and also texture packs
How can you Help: I can set up the server, I will advertise the server. Look out for the server. And administrate the chat and look out for any trolls or hackers.
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes I do.
Skype:I will tell you when I'm accepted. (I will keep it private.)
Time Zone: GMT UTC +0 (Uk time)
Plugins/Building experience: I helped a server with over 156 players. I'm an expert specialst Minecraft Builder. I love what I do.
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: 6-8 hours a day. Sat and sun, 24/7
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 2 years and about 2 months.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I made 30-45 players Join The Play.gotpvp.com server.
Anything Else:I LOVE WHAT I DO.. And I mean it... I dedicate helping out other. I beg you to give me an oppurtunity to become an Admin. You will be highly satisfied
01/07/2015 10:03 pm
SuperiorRage123
IGN: SuperiorRage
Bans: None
Experience being Staff: Mod once.
How mature are you: 7.5/10 But I can be fun
Why should I hire you?: I am responsible and fun to hang out with, I am good at building and really nice.
How can you Help: I can help with building, also I can hold down the fort while everyone else is offline. I am really responsible, and very nice.
Do you have Good Grammar: I certainly do.
Time Zone: I live in phoenix Arizona so mountain.
Plugins/Building experience: Very experienced builder. D
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: As much as needed, I have much free time, but I do travel a lot when I have off from school
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: A while to be frank.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I am experienced, I've been mod before, and I'm very trusted at school, I have a good personality and I make sure everyone is having fun, I won't let you down if I am chosen. If you would like to see me as a mod first, that's completely fine.
Anything Else:
01/06/2015 4:07 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Can you please white list me?
12/29/2014 2:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Johnlock360
IGN:
Experience being Staff: I have owned and managed 4 servers before.

How mature are you: I am very mature when it comes to managing a position on a server.

Why should I hire you?: Because I am very loyal to others and will be considerate no matter what.

How can you Help: By keeping server traffic and questions answered.

Do you have Good Grammar: I have very good grammar.

Time Zone: Central Standard Time Zone

Plugins/Building experience: I know about all the essential plugins you need for a server.

How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: I can dedicate from 2-4 hours a day to the server.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since 20010
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I enjoy playing minecraft and helping others. If I am instructed to do something, it will get done without a being asked a second time. I have very good social skills. I am also willing to help anyone who needs it. I have too much free time in the day and I need something productive to do instead of just sitting around. I am also very respective and considerate of the server rules.

Anything Else: I am good taking charge of situations.
12/29/2014 11:10 pm
YonkersTyler
Declined
12/29/2014 2:07 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter
mattaandrews
IGN:mattaandrews
Bans:None
Experience being Staff:I have been admin twice, 4 times a mod and 2 times a builder.
How mature are you: Very mature, I will not abuse powers and take it serious when need to be.
Why should I hire you?:I am unique I will not abuse my admin powers or make youtube videos without your permission, I do like to have fun and help building and if you need to ask me anything i'm easy to get on with. I feel that I want to start to join a server and become a reliable staff member who helps the community, I want this rank because I feel I can be a good help with my building skills and minecraft knowledge I feel i can be useful, also I am loyal and responsible.
How can you Help: I have minecraft knowledge also good knowledge of plugins and bukkit.
Do you have Good Grammar: I try, but it does bother me when the use of grammar is not used.
Time Zone: GMT
Plugins/Building experience: 2 years
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily:4-8 Hours
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 4 Years
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Im loyal and dedicated to servers and would like to help out
Anything Else; Thank you for your time and thank you for your consideration of my position.
12/29/2014 1:55 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
Googooman46
IGN: TheMcWalrus
Bans: 1 (somebody hacked me )
Experience being Staff: I have owned a server and have been admin, mod, and co-owner on tons of other servers.
How mature are you: (1-10) 7.5
Why should I hire you?: I want to help and am a very friendly person and like to follow rules
How can you Help: I can help people on the server and will help the server grow.
Do you have Good Grammar: yes
Time Zone: US Central Time
Plugins/Building experience: I like to build small things and know how to use plugins from programming.
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: 2 to 3 hours
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since 1.5 beta
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I love helping people and I follow rules. If someone disobeys then i will ask them to stop then I will kick them and if it continues I will ban or temp ban. After owning a server I know what it's like to have someone grief/disobey you so I will be loyal. I have experience with plugins and know how to use them. Finally, I am useful and versatile I can do anything you want me to help with.
Anything Else: Please consider adding me as a server Admin. Thank You!
12/29/2014 1:49 pm
tonza7
IGN: tonza7
Bans: Once because i got in little argument with owner.
Experience being Staff: I have been admin two times and had my own server twice so i know these stuff.
How mature are you: 1-10 I am pretty mature so 8.
Why should I hire you?: I have been admin twice and i know the things what admins need to do. I can help with buildings too and recruiting staff and more players. ( If needed)
How can you Help: I am really active, i dont know so much about plugins and add-on things but i am decent builder and stuff and i will spend lot of time helping server.
Do you have Good Grammar: Understandable. OK.
Time Zone: Finland, Europe
Plugins/Building experience: Not with plugins, but being admin yes, owners said i did good job.
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: 5+ hours so very active.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 3 years.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I am friendly and chill guy. I am decent builder. I have experience. I love helping servers to grow up. I am pretty mature. I know most of commands. I can help server grow up!
Anything Else: Coming to the server now !
12/29/2014 1:51 pm
YonkersTyler
Declined
12/29/2014 1:45 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
Googooman46
IGN: TheMcWalrus
Bans: 1 (somebody hacked me )
Experience being Staff: I have owned a server and have been admin, mod, and co-owner on tons of other servers.
How mature are you: (1-10) 7.5
Why should I hire you?: I want to help and am a very friendly person and like to follow rules
How can you Help: I can help people on the server and will help the server grow.
Do you have Good Grammar: yes
Time Zone: US Central Time
Plugins/Building experience: I like to build small things and know how to use plugins from programming.
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: 2 to 3 hours
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since 1.5 beta
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I love helping people and I follow rules. If someone disobeys then i will ask them to stop then I will kick them and if it continues I will ban or temp ban. After owning a server I know what it's like to have someone grief/disobey you so I will be loyal. I have experience with plugins and know how to use them. Finally, I am useful and versatile I can do anything you want me to help with.
Anything Else: Please consider adding me as a server Admin. Thank You!
12/28/2014 1:22 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc696169
[deleted]
12/29/2014 1:28 pm
YonkersTyler
Accepted
12/27/2014 9:48 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
97xman
IGN:97xman
Bans: None that I can recall
Experience with building: I've built for many servers before from spawns to town just about anything I can build for servers
Pictures of builds:
http://i.imgur.com/EiNwb8K.png
http://i.imgur.com/HCrKgj1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vn1Rtyx.jpg
Rate yourself 1-10 on your building: I would say about a 7/10 maybe 8/10
What is your best style (Midevil, Modern):I would say between Medieval and Modern
Anything Else:Nope thanks for reading though
12/28/2014 12:36 am
YonkersTyler
Accepted
12/28/2014 12:36 am
YonkersTyler
Accepted
12/27/2014 9:34 pm
YonkersTyler
Still accepting
12/27/2014 6:47 pm
Rkeegan11
IGN:Rkeegan11.

Bans: 1 but the server got hacked.

Experience being Staff: world edit and hacker stalking.

How mature are you: id give it a 8.

Why should I hire you?: I feel as if i am right for this role and i wanna help this server till my eyes bleed and i sweat so all of your players are safe and happy and hacker free.

How can you Help:I monitor alot without bothering the players and have good ways to make everyone happy/argue free.

Do you have Good Grammar: Yes.

Time Zone: EDT

Plugins/Building experience: I do love to build homes and ships but still am working on plugins

How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: 2-4 hours a day.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Since oct 9, 2011

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I want you to pick me and not my opponents because I wanna help you not for the plugs or not for the perks no i want to help you because I feel like i was chosen browsing through the forums I wanna help not for the fun but I wanna help for the players and safety of the server and if you choose my opponent so be it so this server is protected.

Anything Else:No thats it
12/27/2014 6:52 pm
YonkersTyler
Declined
12/27/2014 6:51 pm
YonkersTyler
Declined
12/27/2014 6:39 pm
YonkersTyler
Still taking applications
12/27/2014 6:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
HA30
IGN: HA30
Bans: None
Experience being Staff: I was head-admin on a server which averages 200 players.
How mature are you: VERY mature
Why should I hire you?: Because I am very experienced and know what I am doing unlike most people. I'm very good with plugins and sorting out the permissions and everything and will always give 110% for everything.
How can you Help: I can help set up the server, advertise the server and when the server is up, I can administrate the chat and look out for hackers.
Do you have Good Grammar:Yep
Skype: I want to keep this private, I'll tell you in game if I'm accepted.
Time Zone: GMT UTC +0 (Uk time)
Plugins/Building experience: I have experience with setting up another server I'm head-admin on and helped build the spawn.
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: 4 hours.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Since beta
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Because I'm very experienced and better than other people at using and setting up plugins, getting players to join the server, and helping new players.
Anything Else: If I get accepted, I will try my best to give this server the quality it needs to become a fantastic server.
12/27/2014 6:30 pm
YonkersTyler
Declined
12/27/2014 6:13 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
IGN: Ding_Dang_Dong

Bans:
Yes. I have be ban ONCE for asking if that was a pre-made map.

Experience being Staff:
Nebula Prison
Arkham Prison
Other smaller servers

How mature are you:
Scale of 1-10, 9/10 when I'm serious. 5/10 when I joke around.

Why should I hire you?:
You should hire me cause I'll put 100% of my effort to organize and help the server to be one of the best. I'll do anything to help!

How can you Help:
I can vote towards the server, but my paypal is currently down and I can't donate as of now.

Do you have Good Grammar: Yes I do.

Time Zone: EST

Plugins/Building experience:
I had experience with building and know a bit of plugins.

How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily:
I can be on 1-3 hours a day. It depends if I have homework or not too.

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:
Since 1.6 minecraft update.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):
I would like to be staff on this server because I like to have fun with other people on this server. I want to help make this server one of the biggest servers there is. I will do my very best and put all of my effort towards helping this server in every way possible. If I get a staff position, I will help anyone and everyone with any problems they have. I will help keep this server safe and to help everyone have a good time. I will learn the servers rules and keep this server going with no trouble. I know basic server commands and I can learn way more if needed. I will have fun on the server and I want to help everyone else enjoy it and have fun too. I will also contribute as much as I can towards this server to help. I want to help make new servers bigger and better. I am on Minecraft basically all day. Whenever you need me, ill be on. But otherwise, ill always on the server. I have been a mod on 1 other server. I watch out for Hackers, Spammers, and anyone who is just a mistake to the minecraft community. I am good with commands and I am great with working out problems with people and I always enjoy helping when I can. You can trust me no matter what. I can see how hard the Staff try to make a new server a great server and I want to be a part! But there are always situations that the best of the best cant handle. I want to help to stop these people (Hackers, etc.) I always record in-game and take screenshots just in case I catch anything that is not allowed on the server (Hackers, Spammers, Rudeness, Excessive Caps, etc.) If a player needs to be banned, I automatically report to higher person (Mod,Admin,Owner) and report to them with what I have. I would not play around with the rank. I work to benefit the servers needs. I am very Loyal, Trustworthy, Honest, and almost everything nice! I am respectful to the minecraft community

Anything Else:
Well Thanks For Your Time!
12/27/2014 6:30 pm
YonkersTyler
Accepted
12/27/2014 5:44 pm
back_at_it
IGN: bdang22
Bans: I don't know. It's been a while though.
Experience being Staff: I have been moderator on countless servers. Head admin, admin, helper, builder, Head-Moderator and I have even owned my own server.
How mature are you: Well. I can't place a number on it, but I know how and when too much is.. TOO much.
Why should I hire you?: I'm not saying you should hire me. But, I know how to enforce rules and keep things in order. I am good with plugins, and people. I can help build anything you'd like(Besides Pixel Art)
How can you Help: ^^ Any way possible. I will vote, invite. I can not donate though.
Do you have Good Grammar: Indeed.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard?
Plugins/Building experience: Ahh. Many plugins. I love GroupManager. I have little knowledge of Pex. Tim the enchanter, mcmmo, towny/factions, worldedit, and I learn fast. Building? Just about anything you'd desire, besides Pixel Art
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: Depends on the days.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 4-5 years
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): As stated earlier in my application, I'm good with people and plugins, and I am a decent builder. I know how to run things and keep things in order. I am very helpful and when I have time I can dedicate most of it to the server. I will vote just about everyday. I can advertise. I'm sorry for being sketchy on this ^^, But if you have any questions you can get into contact with me on PM.
Anything Else: I have tons of ways for you to get in touch with me. I am short tempered and I do obey rules.

Thank you.
Your Friend, bdang22
12/27/2014 5:47 pm
YonkersTyler
Accepted
12/27/2014 5:39 pm
RIP_SPEED
IGN: ninja_dash
Bans: 3
Experience being Staff: i have a bit of experience nvr rly been staff on a majpr server but have been admin and mod on many server even having 10-20 players on at a time.
How mature are you: 8/10 im fairly mature for my age
Why should I hire you?: You should hire me bcz i like to play minecraft and have fun but i also like to help servers out.
How can you Help:I can help by being friendly to players but also taking action when needed.
Do you have Good Grammar: Why yes i think i have pritty good grammar dont you
Time Zone: GMT
Plugins/Building experience: i have a lil bit of experience with plugins id say im prob 7/10 not the best in the world but i can figure things out im a quick learner and owning my own server and helping configure plugins for other servers has gave me a lil bit of experience. Now building experience im not the best maybe 5/10 i can kinda build like i said not the best but i try.
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: rly depends wed and sun i can only play maybe an hour if that school days 3 hrs weekends maybe 3-5 hrs and holidays 3-5 hrs rly depends on what im doing that day.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft for maybe 2 years now.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): because im awesome nah but seriously im a dedicated player who enjoys being staff and being able to help out as much as i can plus im very reliable and mature.
Anything Else: no not rly i think i covered everything.
12/27/2014 5:48 pm
YonkersTyler
Declined
12/27/2014 5:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
IGN: BandDboys
Reason: I am really good with servers and love playing with people. I have dealt with hackers before and they were really good at hacking (one dude had 2,000 accounts!) I also really enjoy interacting with others as a staff member because I get to help them.
Bans: 1 (only cause i was asked to advertise for a server)
Experience: I have been co-owner on three servers, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 4, Mod on 2, builder on 2, Chat-mod on 1.
What i would do if there were ever hackers: If hackers came to this server what i would do is i would /v and watch them so they couldn't ban me if they get op'ed. Then I would do /say BandDboys has left the game and then ban them.
Had minecraft for: 3 years
Time to the server: 1 hour on holidays and depends on schooldays
Building experience: 7/10

Sincerely, BandDboys
12/27/2014 5:44 pm
YonkersTyler
Declined, wrong format
12/27/2014 4:50 pm
lph9
IGN: lph9
Bans: 1
Experience with building: Very experienced
Pictures of builds: Will e-mail u
Rate yourself 1-10 on your building: 9
What is your best style (Midevil, Modern): any but I love medieval kind of styles
Anything Else:
12/27/2014 4:49 pm
YonkersTyler
=
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome