Artist applying for a position (looking for a server.)

Aekor's Avatar Aekor10/20/14 4:53 pm
10/22/2014 7:34 am
Aekor's Avatar Aekor

I am looking for a more permanent position, not a temporary one.
Info
Are you a server owner looking for a GFX designer/artist? Well, I believe I can help you there. I'm an independent, flexible artist just starting out, hoping to expand and improve my abilities by helping out a group/server. I'm preferably looking to work in an RPG medieval server (as I enjoy playing fantasy MMO/RPG games, thought it'd be interesting to help one out in minecraft), but I'll take most genres as long as the server is professional (meaning it's not run by immature people and all fooling around, I want a generally mature environment at least until I get to know the team), moderately active, and original. I mostly work with drawings, however I can still make those more shape-oriented pieces of work (like those more clean-cut, professional looking logos, banners, and such) but not as well as I can with drawings. I am in no way a professional, and will work for free. You can contact me through this thread, and/or we could chat later in skype if you'd like.

I can help with logos, icons, banners, site headers, and more.

Recent Work
Click to reveal

This image is purposefully cartoonish, as I like this sort of style. ATM I'm experimenting with more realistic paintings (no lineart, more depth in shadows, etc.)

This sketch is just me wanting to work with a more delicate and intricate image. For now it's just a sketch, as seen above, but I'll hopefully add colors, depth and shadows if I still find it interesting.
Aekor
Level 30 : Artisan Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2014 7:34 am
Aekor
Wow, didn't expect to get so many requests I'm probably going with the Maeven server, but if I don't get the spot then I'll open it up again and see/review all of you guy's offers.
10/22/2014 7:01 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
RyanTheSwag
Hello! My server is in the need for an artist to draw logos and donation store pictures and more! Add me on skype if your interested

Skype - rmrodine
10/22/2014 6:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
roaringiron
Hi there! I see that you have an amazing ability as an artist! I would love for you to be a artist on my minecraft server!
Skype me at roaringiron for more information!
You will be given builder rank as well as a part of the staff wall!
10/22/2014 3:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
cozzafree
add me on Skype as we are in need of a freehanded GFX art and legos, icons banners and the rest you name it, also if the work that is produced is really good we will consider a extra reward for your works.
we are a serious team that have spent many months building our servers and currently have one open atm
Server IP:
Click to reveal
mc-souls.net

Click to reveal
minecraftsouls.enjin.com

tamra_1989
10/22/2014 2:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ClashCube
Hey there! I would love to have you on my team, I am planning on doing a new type of server. It is a server that is competition based, and I am in need of builders and judges. I'm still not quite sure how it is going to work, but I have decided I am going to judge peoples buildings skills using different themes, e.g Modern, Wood, Harry Potter. My Skype is: inesita.bello
10/22/2014 12:55 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Hello there! I finally found your post friend. The Owner approved the interview. I think your going to like Maeven alot man. MMO RPG Medieval, vast and expansive with many great builds and tons of custom things to have fun with. If the Owner approves you I'll take you on the grand tour
10/22/2014 12:18 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Advanced Raids
Hey, I just recently opened up a factions server. I need a good graphic designer and you can fit the spot perfectly. We are releasing server to the public this weekend or next. We could really use some help graphic wise! Hope to hear from you soon! Skype: Advanced Raids
10/21/2014 9:01 am
Aekor
Bump! Still waiting to talk a little more with CentralServersMC and see if my position is confirmed. I'm still open though, and hope to see more offers!
10/20/2014 6:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
CentralServersMC
Hey there!
I'm extremely interested in what you are proposing. I'm a GFX artist myself (no where near your drawing standards) and I will soon run a network. Email me at - Jmismint@aol.co.uk | Or alternatively, add me on Skype: Jmismint
10/20/2014 6:22 pm
Aekor
Added you on Skype, hope to hear from you soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome