Need Arts

TheDragonArmy's Avatar TheDragonArmy8/22/15 10:20 pm
8/27/2015 9:55 am
butterstrokeboy's Avatar butterstrokeboy
Hello there! My name is The_Dragon_Army (Dragon as most people call me). I'm in need of a new profile picture. All I can offer in return is a custom HD skin. I will msg the person/people who are willing to do this.
TheDragonArmy
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2015 9:55 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
butterstrokeboy
Can you send me the skin so I can put it on the Avatar?
08/26/2015 9:18 pm
TheDragonArmy
I got a skin.
08/25/2015 4:03 pm
butterstrokeboy
Do you have a skin for it or am I going to have to keep looking for one?
08/24/2015 4:03 pm
TheDragonArmy
Yeah, it is. Btw sorry for taking so long to respond, its just that I'm in highschool and got irl stuff
08/23/2015 6:12 pm
TheDragonArmy
Yup. Btw, I know its kinda late for this, but may I ask if I can get some Channel Art? Something like a war between humans and enderman/ender dragon hybrids. Maybe with humans on the left and the Ender Army on the right.
08/23/2015 9:23 pm
butterstrokeboy
And for this avatar, I'm assuming a minecraft character right?
08/23/2015 9:22 am
butterstrokeboy
So like an avatar or something else?
08/22/2015 11:21 pm
TheDragonArmy
Sorry if the book is annoying... Writing books is kinda a habit of mine.
08/22/2015 11:19 pm
TheDragonArmy
One of a half human, half dragon hybrid war veteran, or like a commander. I'll give some backstory to the character:

It was a unusual day in the End. The endermen guards took care of the unlucky adventurers. There was a particular adventurer that came to attempt to finish the old war, one that was special. The adventurer came prepared for a fight, equipped with armor and weapons. I waited inside the fortress atop my thrown for the young adventurer. He made it through all my guards and traps, clearly strong as well as smart. When he made it to my thrown room he looked as if he was in disbelief. He dropped his weapons, showing no sign of resistance. I walked up to the man and asked him "Why do you drop your weapon human? Aren't I the enemy?" He started telling me human knowledge including history, scientific breakthroughs, and much more. We eventually came to an agreement that we would work together to dethrone the other enemy in the shadows; Herobrine. I opened the portal back to Earth, allowing access between Earth and the End. I ordered my guards to protect my son, and my kingdom while I was away. When I and the so called Hero made it back to the capital city, we found it in ruins. The city had been overrun by undead, Lord Herobrines minions. The Hero kept telling me to use my powers to undo the cities destruction but alas my powers aren't capable of such power. We managed to scavenge what we could from the city, eliminating any and all undead. Unfortunately there were no survivors, although we did find a message from Lord Herobrine; "For whomever finds this message, I have taken over this puny city! I will conquer the entire realm of existence, and no one can stop me!!! Muahahaha!!!"

Book will be continued if desired.
Written by The_Dragon_Army
08/22/2015 10:26 pm
butterstrokeboy
What kind of profile pic are you looking for?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome