Need builders and designers

0SuB0's Avatar 0SuB07/25/14 12:33 am
1 emeralds 159
hello one and all im mflanders8218 and me and my friend kbosskiller13 are working on a small prison hub server we are only 2 working on a big project we would like to have a few helpers with this who have at best decent skills and an eye for detail we use skype call to communicate and it is a must that you can talk on skype with us so that we all can cooperate and finish things with each others opinions instead guessing in game chat is too complicated to use for this project here are a few of the requirements you must meet

skype with a mic

world edit skills are a must
we do not want to teach anyone how to do world edit or commands

we have the right to choose whether a build is suitable or not

we will not be allowing signs for claiming a build you will be given credit for your work through other ways

do not expect us to op you right off the bat we want to see some skills and see how you act in game for a while but as far as projects go we will give the correct perms for what is needed to finish a project

were not rude or mean we dont get paranoid at the slightest whim of an accident were pretty much just a couple of dorks who goof off and talk about strange stuff all day and usually never have anything specific to say we have fun and make fun of each other we even grief our stuff to laugh at each other so if this sounds fun let us know my skype name is caped_crusader667 so hit me up and we will see where it goes from there
0SuB0
Level 1 : New Network