NEED BUILDERS AND DEVS!

StrikerPlays's Avatar StrikerPlays6/2/15 4:32 pm
1 emeralds 196 7
6/5/2015 10:09 am
phaze-'s Avatar phaze-
==========================================================================
By
Strikerplays
===========================================================================================================================
Hello, My name is Caleb. I am a 14 year old server host. I have been working with Minecraft servers for about three years now. I have attempted to set up a fun and unique factions server for a couple years now but i just never had the staff that were trustworthy and talented with what they did for instance... Developing Custom Plugins or Building Hubs. So me and my friends went out looking for a way to get these things, and we stumbled across MInecraft Fourms! So im asking you for your help and services if your talented in any of the following please contact me on skype i am willing to -give you a virtual hug- for your devotion and your services on my server. Look below for my current list of staff and the staff i need also the staff's skype accounts aswell. Contact me if you have ANY questions Skype down below!
==============================================================================
Skills We Need
===============================
1. Enjin, HTML, or Website Development in General.
2. Developing Custom Plugins For The Server Or Configuration For Them.
3. Building: Hubs, Medieval, Futuristic, and etc.
4. Moderating Chat: Chat Control, Responsible Banning and Kicking Bad Players.
5. Helpers That Will Help Newbies Understand The Server.
6. Devoted Players That Can be Somewhat Active on the Server Everyday to Every other Day. (With Exceptions)
7. Trustworthy Staff That Wont Turn Their Backs On Us. :angry:
8. Staff That are Down for Whatever, Whenever!:P
9. Staff That do What is Asked of Them.
10. Staff That are Kind and Would do Anything for the Server, Just Like We Would.

Staff
[Head-Owner] StrikerPlays - Caleb
[Co-Owner] LionArtz - Love
[Co-Owner] stealthdude543 - Alex
[Co-Owner] RidxTheGamer - Xavier
[Admin] TwistedPlays - Miles
[Admin] Igorshki - Sonny
[Admin] Baeman69 - Caleb

Staff Skype