Need Builders And Staff For Cracked Server

KoolkidGamer's Avatar KoolkidGamer7/27/15 12:17 pm
8/5/2015 7:15 pm
KoolkidGamer's Avatar KoolkidGamer
I have a cracked factions server, i need builders to build a lobby, and I need staff, to be in charged when I'm gone

plz do this form

IGN (In Game Name):
Age(10+):
Builder Or Staff:
Example Of Work(Erase This If You Are Applying For Staff):

We'll try working out a time
KoolkidGamer
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2015 7:15 pm
KoolkidGamer
HELLO???????????!!!!!
08/03/2015 2:13 pm
KoolkidGamer
hello???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/31/2015 10:29 am
KoolkidGamer
Hello?
07/30/2015 4:05 pm
KoolkidGamer
MathuuYour IGN: Mathuu
Applying For: Admin Or Moderator preferably co owner
Purpose For Applying: Help out your amazing server, I know how to use most plugins as i've been in this business quite a lot of times in my years of Minecraft, I would like to help grow the server as I have good connections with people who can host, donate and publicise the server, also i am a great builder, the better the aesthetics the more pleasing it is to our players.

Experiences: I am really good with important plugins like World Guard which can help when it comes to building mass, simple designs to incorporate into bigger and better designs. PermissionsEx, and all those high end plugins which need well trained players, that is what I am perfect for.

I am fluent with english, as I was born in the UK and im expecting most players here to be english, if I dont understand any players i will google exactly what they are saying making sure all players have been sorted and not left hanging.

Ive Played minecraft for many years and been admi/mod on 3 servers. CryptCraft, Xinecraft and IconicPVP these servers have been shutdown in this past year, this is the main reason I am Applying.

PS:
Any mistakes done I will use my time to correct it, If any player needs help, I will take my time into answering any queries from fellow members. The minor things I will do without your permission is kick or jail as I havent got valid permission to do so, I will send specific evidence to your skype if i feel anything is done wrong

If You Need to contact me in anyway, my email is : mMathu0205@gmail.com and my skype is mathurshan.stephen

Thanks Alot! Yours Faithful
Mathurshan Stephen (IGN: Mathuu)

I'll Email You Since I Do Not Have Skype
07/30/2015 3:59 pm
KoolkidGamer
[quote="sniperbloom"]staff and builder
ingame name: snipperbloom
age 13
example of work if both:sculpter, music, redtone, kinda fancy
K Thats Great Come On The Server On Sunday What Time Is It Wher You Are?
07/30/2015 10:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mathuu
Your IGN: Mathuu
Applying For: Admin Or Moderator preferably co owner
Purpose For Applying: Help out your amazing server, I know how to use most plugins as i've been in this business quite a lot of times in my years of Minecraft, I would like to help grow the server as I have good connections with people who can host, donate and publicise the server, also i am a great builder, the better the aesthetics the more pleasing it is to our players.

Experiences: I am really good with important plugins like World Guard which can help when it comes to building mass, simple designs to incorporate into bigger and better designs. PermissionsEx, and all those high end plugins which need well trained players, that is what I am perfect for.

I am fluent with english, as I was born in the UK and im expecting most players here to be english, if I dont understand any players i will google exactly what they are saying making sure all players have been sorted and not left hanging.

Ive Played minecraft for many years and been admi/mod on 3 servers. CryptCraft, Xinecraft and IconicPVP these servers have been shutdown in this past year, this is the main reason I am Applying.

PS:
Any mistakes done I will use my time to correct it, If any player needs help, I will take my time into answering any queries from fellow members. The minor things I will do without your permission is kick or jail as I havent got valid permission to do so, I will send specific evidence to your skype if i feel anything is done wrong

If You Need to contact me in anyway, my email is : Mathu0205@gmail.com and my skype is mathurshan.stephen

Thanks Alot! Yours Faithful
Mathurshan Stephen (IGN: Mathuu)
07/29/2015 6:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sniperbloom
staff and builder
ingame name: snipperbloom
age 13
example of work if both:sculpter, music, redtone, kinda fancy
07/30/2015 5:19 pm
KoolkidGamer