Need builders and staff for new Minecraft server.

djkaye's Avatar djkaye8/24/16 5:51 am
1 emeralds 199 3
8/25/2016 4:33 am
djkaye's Avatar djkaye
We are in desperate need for builders for our new hub server, you can write a short application in the comments, or apply at dsdcraft.enjin.com/staff , please apply, our current servers are smp, factions, creative, skywars bad skyblock, and we need very good detailed builders for it, and staff who have either Skype or teamspeak to be there on release date. We plan on releasing in 2weeks, and it requires you to answer a few simple questions: your age (min age 11), your ign, pictures of builds for builders, and why you deserve to be staff for staff members. Don't worry about commands section on the web application, as it's not released yet. We currently need 4helpers, 4 trial mods, and 4head-admins. If you want to apply for staff via Skype, my Skype is Facebook:djkaye2002 ,
Thanks ~djkaye
djkaye
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/25/2016 4:33 am
djkaye
Bump? I hope bumping is allowed?
08/24/2016 7:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
hannaman8
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins setting up perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend that makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to you as the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like 7 hrs

thanks for your time
08/24/2016 8:43 am
djkaye
For developers we need people who can dev plugins, yet we could have you as a staff member/builder!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome