Realms of Illarus [Recruiting]

Aidan Blackmyre's Avatar Aidan Blackmyre4/30/17 4:26 pm
5/12/2017 10:42 pm
Aidan Blackmyre's Avatar Aidan Blackmyre
Realms Of Illarus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Realms of Illarus?

Realms of Illarus is an upcoming RP/RPG server that I am currently working on. We will be using a 16k x 16k custom map to enhance the experience. Rough idea of the lore is that we're colonizing a new continent due to being pushed from the previous one by a large scale disaster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feature Highlights

- 16k x 16k custom world roamed by creatures you have never faced before.
- Custom content, from NPCs, Quests, Gear, Furniture, and Brews.
- Monthly events like Staff-held events, dungeon runs, boss battles, festivals.
- Various player races to choose from.

What do we need?

At the moment we are still building and developing and we need a few more people to fill a few positions. Here's a list of what we currently need:

[Moderator]

[Developer]

[Builder]

[Graphic Designer]

[Writer / Lore Master]

Application

1. What are you applying for?
2. Name?
3. Timezone/Country?
4. Age?
5. Discord?
6. How long can you be online daily?
7. Tell us something about yourself.
8. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?
9. Can you work in teams as well as alone?
Aidan Blackmyre
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/12/2017 10:42 pm
Aidan Blackmyre
ItsPaniniWhat are you applying for? Writer / Lore Master
Name? Christine
Timezone/Country? PST United States
Age? 17
Discord? christine#8630

How long can you be online daily? I can allocate a very minimum of 2-3 hours per weekday, and a minimum of 4-5 hours per weekend.

Tell us something about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft for about four years now, and in that time, I have gathered a lot of experience with the infrastructure of servers. As far as lore-writing goes, I am a writer, and I have extensive experience with world-building, characters and the overall creation of lore. I'm a social and extroverted person, but still calm and mature.

What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? Again, I am a writer and have been doing it for many years now. A large majority of my life for the past couple years has been writing, and in that time, I have produced a number of stories all of various genres, and am currently working on a long-term series. The genres that I am most well-versed in are primarily fantasy and adventure; however, I have experience with a large range of literary categories. In addition to this, I have been a lore-writer for several servers in the past, and have been able to provide all of them with unique and original storylines, backgrounds, plots and other content.

Can you work in teams as well as alone? Yes, of course! I definitely consider myself a team player, but I also have no problem working on my own. Working with others has never posed a problem in the past, and considering I am a very rational and reasonable person, I don't think it will. I have good work ethic and dedication to projects, which allows me to work alone as well and be able to get the task done without a hitch.

Under Review
05/12/2017 12:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ItsPanini
//null//
05/11/2017 11:05 pm
Aidan Blackmyre
Bump!
05/05/2017 10:47 pm
Aidan Blackmyre
Still looking for staff!
05/01/2017 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Trigen
1. What are you applying for? Mod

2. Name? Alex

3. Timezone/Country? UTC +10

4. Age? 13 (Judge by maturity, not age)

5. Discord? Trigen#3724

6. How long can you be online daily? I normally play for 4-5 hours a day.

7. Tell us something about yourself. Im Funny

8. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? I recently became a helper on this semi-popular server named VoidMC, unfortunately I got demoted for age reasons. I was a co-owner on this unpopular server named MassiveMC. I didn't get co-owner because I was the owner's friend, I applied for admin and eventually got promoted. I had full access to console, but I never used it for unfair advantages, I mainly used it for downloading plugins and editing their config file. I was a moderator for this server named MineMen. It has shut down now. I got demoted because the owner decided to not continue the server and just quit it all.

9. Can you work in teams as well as alone? I sure can
05/02/2017 3:16 am
Aidan Blackmyre
Under Review
05/01/2017 10:02 pm
Level 23 : Expert Botanist
Gauak
Applying for: Writer/ Lore Master
Name: Theo
IGN: LostPrince
Timezone/Country: Pacific Time Zone/ The US
Discord: LostPrince

How long can you be online daily?: I can be online for more than 7 hours each day

Tell us something about yourself: I have been playing MC since 2014. I have been on many different servers, mostly RP and RPG servers, with different themes. I am a dedicated and chill person. I am a loyal person and will stand up to what I believe in. I am friendly and outgoing when it comes to others. I have tested and played around with a lot of plugins and am experienced in lore writing.

What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?: I have been writing lore for a long time now. I have written some of my own lore just for fun but also have been a lore writer on a different server before. I have experience with what needs to be included to write an interesting lore for something or someone. I also read a lot of lore ranging from different games and I am very interested in everything that has to do with it.

Can you work in teams as well as alone?: I can work in both teams and alone. Although, I prefer to work alone because I believe that when individuals work alone that's when you get to see their true essence and their true capability of doing things. I am able to work in teams and cooperate with them well to get the objective done.
05/03/2017 3:24 pm
Aidan Blackmyre
Accepted!

I'll need your Discord tag so that I can contact you. Or you can contact me at Dagoroth #1436 on discord.
05/02/2017 3:15 am
Aidan Blackmyre
Under Review
05/01/2017 7:45 pm
Aidan Blackmyre
Updated the post with more info.
05/01/2017 2:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
OfficialWinkle
IGN- jojo2010
Age- 15
Discord- Winkle
Wanted Rank- Developer
Time Zone- Australia
Name - Kyle

What can you provide for the server?
Well i've already helped a lot of servers a lot with a few plugins and world guarding but i'm not the smartest dev but i'm pretty smart at what I do and since im 14 im in highschool and i'm taking a class for coding and programming and its helping me alot with console files and coding plugins and java and I think I can really help the server more than I already have tried so I can help with plugins/perms/coding and in the future custom plugins and I can be very active

Why do you want to be staff?
I wanna be staff because I like helping new servers and helping develop everything just knowing I made someone happy makes me feel good and I really like to see how far the server can go and i'm not in it for the rank or the power or popularity I just really like helping the best I can and I enjoy developing servers it's not most common for that but I like to and i'll be mature about being staff I won't be abusive I won't be disrespectful or anything like that i'll take my job seriously and try my best to keep everyone happy

Why should we choose you over other applications?
well I kinda trained in developing well u can say that and I have already been a staff member on the server and i'm pretty trusted and I know what i'm doing in console and everything editing plugins and setting plugins up coding etc. i'm not new to developing at all, I've been doing it now for at least 2 years and i'll take this job super seriously and always try my best and i'll never give up and I really wanna help the server out to see how popular it gets and have fun on it and i'm not in this for getting the rank I just wanna help you out on your server. I also occasionally go in pvp or something and look for hackers and i'm very good at what I do and very good in console I'll try my best to prove to you that i'm worthy of this rank and i'll try my best to setup the server for a full release i'll help in anyway I can to help you and the server i'll help with anything you need I really do hope you accept me or give me chance to be a Developer once again you won't regret it thanks for taking the time out of your day to even read this it means a lot and have a good

Thanks Again ~ jojo2010
05/02/2017 3:15 am
Aidan Blackmyre
Under Review
05/01/2017 2:09 am
Aidan Blackmyre
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024