Need Co Owner (and/or Staff)

Masamune9991's Avatar Masamune999112/25/14 10:35 am
12/25/2014 10:36 pm
GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation
EDIT: I would be paying 100% of the server, so I do not expect the co owner to pay anything financially.

Hello, I am hoping to make a few small servers, and was wandering if anyone who are a good developer (Doesn't have to be a plugin developer) or good builders would be willing to assist me in making a server, the types have yet to be decided, and it is still new as of now so I am highly unsure what types, the first person to reply with a good game type I would be happy to make co-owner of this fun little project.

Application
Click to reveal
Position: <Builder/Dev>
In Game Name: <IGN>
Server Exp: <Exp>
Ever got kicked from a server?: <Reason>
Build Examples: <Not Required for dev>
Game modes Familiar with?: <Not Required>
Plugins Familiar with?: <Not Required for Builders>
Worldedit Xp 1-10: <Not Required for dev>
Masamune9991
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/25/2014 9:45 pm
Masamune9991
Elmosisko, please do not spam in my thread lol.. from what I seen you apply way too much on servers as well, in fact there was one day where all the applications were filled with your name as the last app..

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=pl ... +Elmosisko

infact I use to see you apply on all kinds of servers, so not to badmouth you but please don't judge other people by actions that you do as well.. that is just morally wrong..
12/25/2014 9:46 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
First sorry for the spam
And second most of the time iw asnt accepted and when i was it was a small server when no one was one
12/25/2014 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bortzbot4
You should add prison to the server! Its really fun and lots of people play!

12/25/2014 9:30 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
GamingSensation
I'm trying to get staff, all the server I got staff on shut down, got hack and greifed..
etc
I'm trying to look for a server that I can actually stay staff on without peeps doing crap so the server shuts down.
So I'm applying at many places to give me odds of a good server that won't shut down, get hacked or greifed, etc. -_-
12/25/2014 9:31 pm
NerdyMechanic
U have been on like 5 that havent done it u got ur own server stop lying it doesnt help!
12/25/2014 10:36 pm
GamingSensation
Ye, but no1 plays them :/ (Except my server)
12/25/2014 9:23 pm
Rkeegan11
Position: Admin/Head admin
In Game Name: Rkeegan11
Server Exp: I do some world edit and i like to monitor players with gamemode 3 or invis
Ever got kicked from a server?: yes but only because it got hacked
Build Examples: I can build pretty good homes and im still working on ships
Plugins Familiar with?: I am still researching on the plugs but i hope i can get it down soon
Worldedit Xp 1-10: id say 6
12/25/2014 9:05 pm
Ventrilica
Position: Dev
In Game Name: Explicint
Server Exp: I have owned many servers, and have also administrated lots of severs.
Ever got kicked from a server?: No.
Build Examples: Dev
Game modes Familiar with?: Creative
Plugins Familiar with?: Essentials, TimTheEnchanter, GroupManager, WorldEdit, SurvivalGames, NoSwear, iDisguise, Votifier, Multiverse Core, BuyCraft, ClearChat, mcMMO, EssentialsChat and many more.
Worldedit Xp 1-10: 10.
12/25/2014 9:03 pm
GamingSensation
Position: <Builder/Dev>
Idk
In Game Name: <IGN>
FastestHorsie99
N/A
Pm me for my Email Twitter & Instagram.
Server Exp: <Exp>
I have been every rank from owner to helper including owner and helper. ALL ranks many times.
Example:
3 Owner
7 Co-Owner
Etc
I have been promoted a lot.
I have never, EVER, been demoted.

Ever got kicked from a server?: <Reason>
No.
Build Examples: <Not Required for dev>
PM me for IP of my server or server I built for for some of my builds.
Game modes Familiar with?: <Not Required>
Plugins Familiar with?: <Not Required for Builders>
I'm good with:
ALL of them (Most Ask me and I'll say yes or no)
I am very VERY skilled at group manager 7 configuring also.
Worldedit Xp 1-10: <Not Required for dev>
(I'm good with hsphere and tree and set and walls and stuff, but 9 because theres a lot more I am unexperienced with.)

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
I hope to be accepted to assist your server.
12/25/2014 9:07 pm
Ventrilica
You were demoted from my server, hehe
12/25/2014 9:14 pm
GamingSensation
Why D:
12/25/2014 9:25 pm
NerdyMechanic
Probably cause u apply to much
12/25/2014 2:44 pm
KCTheKraken
IGN: srarwars
TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: 5-6 Years
EXPERIENCE AS STAFF: I am currently serving as a moderator on ajauw1's Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft, but that story will wait till two sections from now.
EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: Plenty. My specialty is Bukkit and Forge. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, personal message me if your interested in hiring me or if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
srarwars
12/25/2014 8:54 pm
Masamune9991
you never gave your skype or I would be happy to contact you, however there is no contact information here thanks though!
12/25/2014 2:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BSA_Scout
Position: Builder
In Game Name: BSA_Scout
Server Exp: staff as builder for a couple
Ever got kicked from a server?: accidentally typing in wrong command thus crashing the server
Build Examples: ships mansions and any interior decorating
Game modes Familiar with?: all
Plugins Familiar with?: worldedit, citizens, guns/shots
Worldedit Xp 1-10: 6-7
12/25/2014 1:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
xMonz_
Add me on skype: Deraytis <---
12/25/2014 1:21 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGNisStarkiller
I'm also familiar with World Edit, I really enjoy building anything needed if I can do it. I like building houses, large and small, Spawns, Medieval places, etc...
12/25/2014 1:18 pm
IGNisStarkiller
Position <Admin/Head Admin>

In-Game Name <Starkiller009>

Age <13> I'm mature, trust me...

Skype <Starkiller0091>

Serve Exp: I have many server experiences throughout the years... I've been nearly every rank, by default, and some ranks that were made-up but with OP.

Have I ever been kicked? Heck yeah! Some people don't appreciate me... I've been kicked about 3 different times. All because I expressed my feelings about their server, my opinion of what could make it better.

Plugin? Here's the part. I don't do plugins, I don't really care to much for plugins unless it's Anti-Hack, Anti-Lag, Anti-SpamBot5, FlyHackDenial, etc... The basics really.

I love Group Manager, and I'm a bit familiar with PEX. Not a real Vanilla fan, but I've been OP in many of those servers. I can Code Ranks, in colors, and in permissions. Plus creating ranks.
12/25/2014 12:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
Umm PM me your skype , Sir
Please I'd love to speak to you about the server and many things I owned my own server I know how to do ranks perms prefixes with groupmanager , PEX and I know how to use worldedit and worldguard a little bit and I bet you'd like me.
12/25/2014 12:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
xMonz_
Add me on skype: Deraytis
I'd like to speak with you.
12/25/2014 12:21 pm
oovercraft
Thank you and I guess creative lol
12/25/2014 12:19 pm
Masamune9991
Thanks! sent a skype request, stll looking! please feel free to suggest the game mode you would like to help with
12/25/2014 10:47 am
oovercraft
Position: <Dev>
In Game Name: <RebelKnox>
Server Exp: <I have owned 4 servers in total and have co-owned a lot of servers. This probably does not prove anything to your standards but what Im trying to say is that I am a funny and nice guy who has a LOT of experience.>
Ever got kicked from a server?: <I once got kicked from a server because they did not know how to run the server and kicked everyone who they hated. Bullies ;'( >
Plugins Familiar with?: <Essentials, Worldedit, Worldguard, Chestshop, Essentials signs, MusicBox, DiscoHub, Staff alert, Cars, Horse, CraftIt, A LOT MORE>
12/25/2014 10:41 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
20minecraft_123
Position: Dev

In Game Name: ZentonPlays

Server Exp: I dont have any ips at the moment but i can give some names one is FreshPvP i did all the kits and perms and also did very, very, very little code. Another server was DonkeyPrison where also i did perms and config.

Ever got kicked from a server?: Yes, i was being trolled by a admin in /icu and the owner thought it was me, but the admin said after and it was all good

Game modes Familiar with?: Factions, Prison, KitPvP.

Plugins Familiar with?: PlugMan, GroupManager, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, TimTheEnchanter, KitBattle, IControlU, IConomy and much more.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome