[RisingPhoenix] | NEED BUILDERS | MODS | ADMINS

Drooble's Avatar Drooble6/26/16 5:57 pm
1 emeralds 377 2
6/27/2016 6:24 pm
Drooble's Avatar Drooble
Builder/Staff Application Form at the bottom

Server History

About a year we started a Harry Potter project behind close doors with a small group of friends. A year later it turned out to be a big project with a larger number.
Now we're a team of 12-15 builders who are doing their best do finish this project. Our builders will get placed in what we call Builder Groups.
Every Group will be put on a certain project. So for example the groups we have right now are,
Hogwarts Group who only build on Hogwarts, Diagon Alley Group who only build Diagon Alley ect.. Once your Group is done you will be placed
in another Group to continue and help others to finish this project.
We have a custom Resource Pack Creator who is doing his best to make our server as unique as possible.
We also have a custom Plugin Designer, who's currently working on the following plugins below:

House Plugins 100%
Student Plugin 100%
Roleplay Character Plugin 100%
Class Plugins 95%
Chat Plugin 95%
Fast Travel Plugin 80%
Quidditch Plugin 10%
Broom Plugin 0%
Dualing Plugin 0%
Spell Plugin 0%
Sorting Plugin 0%

The entire Hogwarts Castle has been custom build aswell, the interior isn't done yet, so far we only compeleted

The Hogwarts Castle 100%
The Great Hall 100%
Leaky Cauldron 100%
The Boathouse 100%
Diagon Alley 30%
Hogsmeade 0%
Quittich Field 0%
The Ministry of Magic 0%
London 0%
The Forbidden Forrest 0%

Becuase this project turned out to be bigger than we thought, we decided to open a Builder Application form.
Since it already took us a year to build everything we have so far, we wanted to expand our team to get this done as soon as possible so we can set up the server.
The server already runs 24/7 so there's plenty of time to build, we're looking for players who are capable of building Hogwarts related structures, our builders need
to be as active as possible.

Project Portfolio

Entrance (Night Time)

Greathall

Staircase

Entrance (Day Time)

Diagon Alley

If you feel intrested in joining this project and being a part of an entire custom build server, feel free to fill the Builder Application form below.

Question 1# In-Game Name:
Question 2# Date of Birth:
Question 3# Minecraft Expirience:
Question 4# Previous Builds (Pictures Required):
Question 5# Hogwarts Expirience:
Question 6# What makes you a great builder:
Question 7# What makes you a great staff member:

By filling this form you accept the terms of honesty. If we find out you have been lying about certain things to get accepted, you will automaticly cause a IP Ban.

Regards, RisingPhoenix Staff Team
Drooble
Level 34 : Artisan Architect