<<NEED BUILDERS>> Professional, Experienced Minecraft Networ

XDdrummer's Avatar XDdrummer5/3/16 5:16 am
1 emeralds 128
Ingenium Network - Professional Servers

Hey! Since you're here, I assume you're at least somewhat interested in being a builder for a quality Minecraft Server / Network. Here's some backstory.

I, along with a friend, have run and administrated Minecraft servers for years now. I have been involved with people such as Skydoesminecraft and Ssundee, working for servers such as Sky Pixelmon and Arkham Network. My friend owned a quality Pixelmon server for 2-3 years, and I co-ran it for the last year of its existence. It seems people aren't very into Pixelmon anymore.

However, we don't want our community to die. We want to continue providing quality entertainment. That is why we are starting the Ingenium Network! Our first server will be a 'prison' - but not like anything you've seen before. I'm sure you've heard that before, but you will understand as soon as you contact me.

If you are interested, please private message me here on PMC, or via skype (xddrummer7). I will explain the full scale of the project, as well as what you will need to build. We may also talk finances, but you will need to be an extremely talented builder to consider this. Otherwise, you will be provided with a network-wide rank. Thank you for your interest!
XDdrummer
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter