Need Builders! TheObsidianPick :D

Usapeppy's Avatar Usapeppy8/19/14 1:40 am
1 emeralds 299 7
8/21/2014 12:33 am
Usapeppy's Avatar Usapeppy
Hello viewer! Welcome to my forum post, if you are viewing this I can assume you want a position as builder? No? Just viewing for the fun of it? Oh well. Maybe one of these people will want builder...

Application Form
I don't believe in asking for someones age but please...be over 5 lol
How do you handle situations? For you to be builder you would get the admin rank so I need to have trust in you.
Are you a good person? C'mon be honest lol
Do you like to have a laugh or are you a very serious person who would never laugh at something nvm...
Do you have pictures of your builds? These would be preferred, if not and if you have a server Ip with your builds please post here.
Connect with 185.28.191.130:26269. I might be on to say Hello.
Are you a mature audience who respects other players?
Usapeppy
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2014 12:33 am
Usapeppy
08/19/2014 9:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
GoldenFuriousMonkey
Age*: 13

IGN (in game name)*: RealGoldenFM

Name*: Andrei

What rank you are applying for*: Admin

Why you should be picked*: Because i think this is the right opportunity to show my talents of how to handle a server and make it better for the future purpose, i know that i dont have that much experience but i will do my best to keep the server running great and all the players are having fun and comfortable and if there are any problems about the server thay could just tell me and ill work on it.

What you can bring*: Just what like i said i can help the server be better and i can advertise the server in youtube and record so that people could see the server

Have you been ever banned,muted or temp-banned on any server*: Nope. And i dont want this to happen to me

What would you do if someone Spammed an Ip in chat?: I can give him a warning or a Temp-Ban or a Perm-Ban. or Just a kick from the server.

Skype*: realgoldenfm14
Email*:Mining_Monkey@yahoo.com

Extra info: Nothing actually

08/20/2014 1:14 am
Usapeppy
Taken into consideration
08/19/2014 4:50 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
AlexzTheMan
Application Form
I Am Over 5
How do you handle situations? Well Depends What it Is If It Was Someone Hacking I Would Ban The Person If It Was A Lack Of Votes I Would Make It So They Get A Prize For Voting Or Bigger If Not Enough Money I Could Make A Discount So People Donate
Are you a good person? hmm 10/10
Do you like to have a laugh or are you a very serious person who would never laugh at something? Well I Always Play Around So 9/10 Laugh
Do you have pictures of your builds? Not Picture But I Got A Server Im Moderator On With Heres The IP (I built a warp) 192.99.19.73:25895
Connect with 185.28.191.130:26269. I might be on to say Hello.
Are you a mature audience who respects other players? Mature 9/10 Respect 10/10
08/19/2014 7:50 pm
Usapeppy
Please log on, we can talk there
08/19/2014 1:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1213490
[deleted]
08/19/2014 7:49 pm
Usapeppy