Need Clarification

AGMoyer's Avatar AGMoyer7/25/16 3:14 pm
1 emeralds 199 1
7/25/2016 4:21 pm
anonpmc2196306's Avatar anonpmc2196306
Been making a lot of skins and it is getting to a point where I have more designs than names to give.

So I know there is rule prohibiting essentially copying a skin but what if the design is fairly different but the name is fairly similar?

Example : Knight has upper chest plating with 1-3 smaller plates underneath reaching to the belt, the shoulders are one larger pauldron with a smaller one hanging under it with leather studded gloves. Leggings consist of similar double plate pattern from the shoulders off the sides with a loin cloth in the front and the back ending with leather boots with a metal plate strapped to it as a shin guard.

Knight_02 has a leather vest with strings across the front of the chest keeping it patrially closed, a dark leather belt, shoulders are double plate with elbow plate included with leather straps holding them in place. Legs have a leather tail coat piece with plates protecting the knees ending with some simple leather boots with laces.

The designs are fairly different but the names are similar.

I ask because we all have thought of the most basic and unoriginal names but it is not labeled as copying or imitating or anything along those lines.

Would this be acceptable?
AGMoyer
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Skinner