Need command help!

ConspicuousNinja's Avatar ConspicuousNinja11/24/14 11:37 pm
1 emeralds 284 1
11/26/2014 10:58 am
Clain Y's Avatar Clain Y
So, I'm building a Capture the Flag minigame, and I need help with the commands to test for if a person has the flag in their inventory, and when they die, replace the flag on the pedestal and clear it from the players inventory.

So far I'm working on clearing the flag (which is wool) from the players inventory.

So I've got a redstone pulse, going to a command block with the command /testfor @p {Inventory:[{"minecraft:wool"}]}, and then a comparator output going to the command block with the command I'm having trouble with. I tried doing /testfor @p[score_deaths_min=1] {Inventory:[{"minecraft:wool"}]}, and I think it works, but I'm not 100% sure.

But also, if the player has the wool in their inventory, the comparator output is always on, not allowing any pulsing to testfor the deaths.
ConspicuousNinja
Level 41 : Master Ninja