Need a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member

DrZenVorenno's Avatar DrZenVorenno6/2/15 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 279 9
6/3/2015 2:55 am
PotatoMaster69's Avatar PotatoMaster69
Fill this form out! Be 100% Honest, If we find out you've lied about any of these questions, You will be *De-Ranked*

Which position are you looking to apply for?:
(Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member)

Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?:
Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?:
Do you have any experience in Coding?:
Do you know Java Or C++?:
Do you abuse powers?:
Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?:
How many hours a day can you provide to the server?:

What is your Maturity level?:
(1 - 10)

We are currently (Literally) On V0.10 We have less thank 10 plugins, We are looking for Dedication! Please DO NOT Apply if you aren't dedicated to this server, We are looking to build this server to the top!

Server IP: 98.160.153.34:25565

If the server is unable to connect to, We may be updating codex.
DrZenVorenno
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2015 2:55 am
PotatoMaster69
Which position are you looking to apply for?: Dev.

In-Game Name: Jordan12

Skype: I am not comfortable giving this out to everyone so I will send you a private message.

Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: Yes, I have managed my own server with no help for plugins what so ever and also helped another person get his server started.

Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: I am very professional, get things done quick, have experience running a server and I'm a very nice player not toxic at all and love to code and do it as a hobby and seriously so I could have a server built from scratch in around 2-3 days, then just add stuff and tweak some other stuff.

Do you have any experience in Coding?: Yes, I have experience in Java, HTML, CSS, Python (only a little bit), C# and C++.

Do you know Java Or C++?: I am fluent in Java and very good at C++ but not fluent yet.

Do you abuse powers?: No.

Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?: Yes, but am not comfortable showing what I look like.

How many hours a day can you provide to the server?: Anywhere from 2-7 hours a day.

What is your Maturity level?: 8
(1 - 10)
06/03/2015 1:42 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
thejurrassicman
Which position are you looking to apply for?: Admin

In-Game Name:LeJurr

Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?:I've had experience as an Admin on 2 small servers and Builder on one.

Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: I am hardly ever
busy! I'll stay on as long as I am needed. I can easily make friends, I am determined, reliable, and while I am applying as an admin I can still help out with building if needed.

Do you have any experience in Coding?:Very little. I have coded a very basic HTML game before.

Do you know Java Or C++?:No HTML is the extent of my code knowledge.

Do you abuse powers?:Never! It's unfair and dirty to abuse your powers.

Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?:I have a mic but I don't have a camera.

How many hours a day can you provide to the server?:5-10

What is your Maturity level?:7
(1 - 10)
06/03/2015 1:10 am
Level 22 : Expert Modder
OhItsDeadpool

In-Game Name: OhItsDeadpool

Do have experience as a Dev?: Lately my current project has been to create a plugin, currently the plugin allows an administrator or anyone with the permission node to give players temporary permissions. I also have released my mod I have spent a lot of time on.

Why should we accept you as the Dev?: I am hard working and while most 16 year olds are out doing drugs and drinkin Java chip fraps. Im at home, doing my drug, Java.

Do you have any experience in Coding?: Alot

Do you know Java Or C++?: Java

Do you abuse powers?: Have I? Yes Do I Still? No

Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?: Microphone only

How many hours a day can you provide to the server?: Approximately 5-10 hours per weekdays and 5-10 on weekends

What is your Maturity level?: 9
06/02/2015 10:39 pm
BlazeCoin306
In-Game Name:BionicGamerYT

Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?:I have experience as a co,admin, head-admin and mod.

Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: You should accept as a co or admin or head of staff because I'm loyal, always there to help I have respect for the staff team and the server.
Do you have any experience in Coding?: I have a little but not much I have made a website and know how console works.
Do you know Java Or C++?: I know Java
Do you abuse powers?: No I use my op powers to build help out ban (if needed).
Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?: Yes I do
How many hours a day can you provide to the server?: 2-3 hours

What is your Maturity level?:
(1 - 10) my maturity level is 9

Position applying for: Co/head of staff or head admin but anythings good
06/02/2015 9:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Pyshicon
Which position are you looking to apply for?: Co-Owner

In-Game Name: Pyshicon

Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: Yea i got alot of experiences though, i've been a Dev, Builder, Admin, Co, and Owner, Im owner in my own server, but i closed my server because i can't dedicate myself fully there but i think i'll be able to do this here, because in that time I'm so busy but now I'm not too busy cause i got alot of free time.

Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: Because i can dedicate myself and I'm able to do the jobs from the rank that I'm applying to.

Do you have any experience in Coding?: Yea, i know coding a little i've learnt about it about like 6 months but I'm still not too confident about my skill but if you want me to make a little plugin that i think i can build, i'll try to build it for you for free, and if i didn't know how to make it, well i'll try to think of a way to do it.

Do you know Java Or C++?: I don't know C++ but i know a little about Java and i can code java a little as i said in the previous question.

Do you abuse powers?: Well, if you're asking this question everyone will say "no" but my answer is no because i've never abuse any power that're given to me before, well what I'm trying to say is you can trust me.

Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?: No sorry, i don't have one.

How many hours a day can you provide to the server?: Saying how many hours can be bad, so i'll just say that i'll be online as long as I'm needed and as long I'm able to.

What is your Maturity level?: Well i can say it's "7" because i know when to do my jobs seriously and always take problems easy, but still i'm gonna fix it.
(1 - 10)
06/02/2015 9:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Lucien_Fairfax
Which position are you looking to apply for?: Co-Owner.

In-Game Name: Lucien_Fairfax

Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: Indeed. I have run two successful servers as Owner. I enjoy it very much.

Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: I am intrigued by your determination. That is just the kind of person I want to work with. I'm all about building servers to be outstanding in performance. I understand the job, and I know how to do it. I know what players like in a server and I'm excellent at achieving that so. I am responsible, reliable, trustworthy and confident in any situation. I work well with others, my communication and social skills are exceptional. I am good at making friends, and it's quite easy for someone to get to know me. I have a good personality and just a fun guy to be around.

Do you have any experience in Coding?: Very little, but some.

Do you know Java Or C++?: I know nothing of C++, although, I know some Java.

Do you abuse powers?: Never. Never in my life.

Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?: Yes.

How many hours a day can you provide to the server?: About 2-3 hours per day.

What is your Maturity level?: 10.
(1 - 10)
06/02/2015 8:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
DragonLongSW
Which position are you looking to apply for?: Admin

In-Game Name:DannyDanito

Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: yes.
I was SubAdmin in a server for about 2 years and helping moderating in it like one year more, a i know a lot of stuff and things to do like fix permissions if it has problems, acting faster if there were some kind of bots attack or some hacking person. Salve problems and try to fix faster than i could, can be attend to you about more than 24/7 if necessary.

Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?:
Because i have a lot experience been staff like more than 3 years and i can guarantee you to help you in all you need and the i was subAdmin for 2yeas una a server that has 4years. i know a lot of plugins lose essentials, core protect, AncientGates, CreativeGates, residence, world guard, have been playing minecraft since 2012, and then i had my own server last year for about 8 months working with it. I could do all my effort to help the staff and users in all they need to be helped and then i a very nice person, very honest, and like to make new friends.

Do you have any experience in Coding?: only developing web applications

Do you know Java Or C++?: i know java basics

Do you abuse powers?: no

Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?: yes

How many hours a day can you provide to the server?:6 to 8hours per day

What is your Maturity level?:8
(1 - 10)
06/02/2015 8:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Meeper434
Which position are you looking to apply for?: builder

In-Game Name: Meeper434
Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: yes. builder on 3 servers
Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: I can build some really cool stuff! I can not provide pictures. sorry!
Do you have any experience in Coding?: VERY little but still I have a little
Do you know Java Or C++?: very little Java but applying for builder so...
Do you abuse powers?: no! I am an experienced builder! i would never i cross my heart
Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?: yes but rather not use it
How many hours a day can you provide to the server?: more or less 5-7 hours a day

What is your Maturity level?: a nice 6 [unbelievable right!]
(1 - 10)

I know i am a LITTLE young but please don't yet a simple age inpact my application. there are much less mature people out there that are older then me.
06/02/2015 8:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
KaoticSmoke
In-Game Name: KaYoz
Do have experience as a Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: I have experience as a Dev
Why should we accept you as the Co/Dev/Builder/Admin/Member?: I should be a dev because I want to help small servers grow
Do you have any experience in Coding?: Yes
Do you know Java Or C++?: Java
Do you abuse powers?: No
Do you have a camera and a mic for Skype?: No, My mic is broken, im getting a new one soon
How many hours a day can you provide to the server?: 3 hours st the least

What is your Maturity level?: 8
(1 - 10)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome