[$FUNDED NETWORK$] In need of Dev's, Builders, and Co-Owner!

xjosh50x's Avatar xjosh50x5/29/16 7:28 pm
1 emeralds 210 3
6/2/2016 5:47 pm
hassansyyid's Avatar hassansyyid
Hello everyone,

I am currently seeking talented developers (Plugin or JAVA) for a large scale network project.

UPDATE: We are opening a position for Co Owner. This position will be given to the best Candidate for the job. If no viable candidates are found It will remain open.
YOU MAY USE ANY APPLICATION FORMAT YOU DESIRE

Server is set to release by Summer

We have a hub being worked on by MrBlockByBlock
Check out his work here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/mrblockbyblock/

Server is up 24/7 on Bungee. 64GB of RAM. Expanding to 128GB when we run out.

If you are interested please reply here or add me on skype "xjosh50x" AKA (JPhilly)

Everything I have said here I can prove.

The people you will be working with will also be knowledgeable developers of different varieties.

If you have a solid background in owning a successful server we are happy to sponsor new projects.

Skype is a requirement! You can PM your skype or contact me via my skype, whichever you prefer.
Chosen applicants will be given a short interview on skype.

Application Form for Developers
Click to reveal
Name:
Why we should pick you:
Experience:

Application Form for Co Owner

Make up your own

IF YOU'RE APPLYING FOR BUILDING CONTACT ME ON SKYPE!!

This is a great opportunity for all developers to get in on at the ground floor of an excellent project.

For further information please contact me on skype: xjosh50x

What I can say here is limited. So please don't ask anything here I am not allowed to answer.

Thank you for your time,
xjosh50x
xjosh50x
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2016 5:47 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
hassansyyid
Hello, we offer top-notch development services for plugins, Forge mods, and sidemods. http://negafinity.com
05/29/2016 9:09 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Application for Co-Owner

IGN
XxReeedxX

Rank Applying For
Co-Owner

Why do you wish to be Co-Owner:
I wish to be Co-Owner of your server truthfully because I love playing Minecraft and Administrating servers that are starting up. I love Multiplayer, and servers with unique and advancing ideas help increase my joy for MP in general.

What you have to offer:
Well, I don't have enough funds to run your server (which seems fine with the amount of time and RAM you have in this, it seems you won't be needing funding), but what I do have is the cooperation, skills, and integrity needed to be a staff member, and more specifically, a Co-Owner. I am learning Javascript, so eventually I will be able to help out your Developing team with coding and configuring, and I can also build fairly well if I do say so myself. I am not a full-time builder like any of the the BlockByBlock Crew, and I don't have any screenshots to offer (However, I can build a few things in Creative and send some screenshots if needed), but I can show my skills on the server when needed. Also, with my experience (as you will see below and in my past forum history if you check that), I am a great staff member. I will strive to lead your staff team to be known as one of the best in Minecraft. I conduct ideas very well and can offer them at any time if needed. Updating the server with improvements won't be a problem because I will, along with the help of other staff members, help to come up with new and intriguing ideas that have not been thought of (or at least as far as I know haven't).

So, in short, I can:
★ Build
★ Code HTML/CSS, and I am learning to code Javascript
★ Manage Staff/Players
★ Configure config(s) of plugins
★ Manage Websites/Manage Players on Websites
★ Manage a Development team if necessary

Self-Rated Maturity (1-10)
I would rate myself a maturity of 9/10 because I know at all times when to be serious, yet I can still have fun, as this is a game, and help to improve the attitudes of others around me.

Experience
I have been the following ranks on different servers the following number of times: (If you need the Skypes of any of the Owners of the servers, feel free to ask, and I will provide them in an instant. Sadly, as far as I know, most all of the servers have either shut down due to lack of funds, or lack of interest by the owner.)
★ Co-Owner (2)
★ HeadAdmin (3)
★ HeadDev (5)
★ Admin (6)
★ HeadMod (1)
★ Mod (2)
★ PreMod (4)
★ Helper (5)
★ Builder (3)

Timezone
EST (Eastern Standard Time) (GMT +4 Hours)

How Long Per Day You can Be On
I can be on anywhere from 2-3 hours per day to 5-7 hors per day during the summer months, but during the school months, I will be on about 3-5 hours per day. I will dedicate all the time I spend in Minecraft to your server if accepted.

Thanks, and good luck to all other applicants!
05/29/2016 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FlameFoxx
APPLICATION

Hi I'm Angie (FlameFoxx) and I'm 18 years old.

Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years, and have not only owned many servers of my own, but have worked on other servers as well. I feel as if I'd be useful to you as a co - owner. Some of the positions I've had include:

Owner ( I have owned about 7 servers, 2 which are still up )
Co - Owner ( 5 times )
Server Admin ( This was for a hub server I was on. So only 1 time)
Head - Admin ( 3 times )
Head Mod ( 2 times )
Admin ( 3 times )
Mod ( 2 times )
Helper ( 2 times )
Builder ( 1 time )
Writer ( This was for an adventure - type server and I wrote the story for it )

To conclude, I feel as if I can add my experience gained from other servers to benefit you. I am very creative, and can help your server grow and thrive. In all, I am a very experienced minecraft player with alot of time to spare to help you with your server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome