NEED A DEVELPER

Dutchlol446's Avatar Dutchlol4465/30/15 6:21 pm
1 emeralds 62
I wanna ask off someone can make a plugin for my bending server,
i want i work it like this:

you play 5 placement games to get in a league in the server the league's gone be like:
-wood

if you win 1 and lose 4 for you gone placed in wood division, you get the wood division prefix

-stone

if you win 2 and lose 3 you gone placed in stone division, you get the stone division prefix

add me on skype: gewoonsander22

-glowstone

if you win 3 and lose 2 you gone be placed in glowstone division, you get the glowstone division prefix

-redstone

if you win 4 and lose 1 you gone be placed in redstone division, when you have redstone division rank ou get fly and other cool commands.

-diamond

how it needs to work:
i want to have my server based on this plugin in so whenever you do /join you get in the que fot a ranked game.
i wanna have a command that i can make the arena's it's gone be 1v1 matches. whenever you played your placement matches you get DP (division-points) when you have 20 DP you get a promotion game to the next division. you need to win 2 out the 3 games for protomotion the diamond division is the last division you get createive gamemode when you have it and you can get ultimated DP.

ad me on skype: gewoonsander22
Dutchlol446
Level 1 : New Network