Need DEVS | RoyalMc Network | $$High Pay$$

TrewCraft360's Avatar TrewCraft36011/25/15 3:12 pm
1 emeralds 140 4
11/25/2015 6:27 pm
TrewCraft360's Avatar TrewCraft360
[center]Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some greater help on my Network. I'm a dedicated server owner striving for my server to become something better than the rest. Will be opening very soon and yes will get a custom domain don't worry. All plugins or created by our staff team and our tons of fun! If you want to tag along in this journey then you can apply below only if you think you've got what it takes. [b][color=#0040FF]Skype: howtheplaysclash[/b][/color] [b]Ip: s15.minespan.com:26100[/b][/center]

--Rank Needed--
Dev - [color=#40BF00]Open[/color]
Dev - [color=#40BF00]Open[/color]
Co Owner - [color=#40BF00]Open[/color]

Format for Applying
How much time per day:
Managing Players:
Recent Experience:
TrewCraft360
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2015 6:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TrewCraft360
Hey guys, trying to find a Dev Co owner!
11/25/2015 4:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TobyWW123
How much time per day: 3.5 hours roughly
Managing Players: I deal with players how they should be delt with...
Recent Experience: Had 3 server where I was owner and developer and have a extensive knowledge on plugins and coding.

Thanks

Toby
11/25/2015 3:50 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
tz18
Greetings. I am interested in a position, but I believe your application format will not work well with my strengths, so I will make my own. It includes all of your format, with more questions.

Name: Hayden
IGN: tz18
Time Zone: GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

How many hours are you active a day? I can be active Weekdays 5 hours, and Weekends 9 hours.

Do you have any experience on other servers as Staff? Yes. I have lots of experience. I am currently Admin on another server, but it does not meet my expectations, so I will leave it. I have worked my way up from member to Co-Owner on a now gone professional server.

Why should we choose you over other people? You should choose me because I have lots of experience, not only with servers but with plugins aswell. I know nearly every majorly-used plugin, and I can make servers great. I am professional when it is needed.

Any Other Comments? My personality is INTJ. This means I cannot work well with unintelligent people. It also means I rely on creating strategies, and like a plan for everything. I also prefer a higher ranking position. I can follow orders, but I am most efficient giving them.

My desired rank is Co-Owner.

Apologies if not using the format caused trouble.

Thank you for your time.
11/25/2015 3:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NoahOG
Name: Noah IGN: NoahOG

What Position your applying for: Co-Owner/Any other staff

Why you think you good enough: I want to become staff on your server to first of all help out the server in any way and make it as fun as possible for everyone playing. I also in general love helping people and solving their problems so that they can have fun. Like really minecraft is a game and people play it to have fun and if I can help people have fun then this server will do extremely well. Also the old servers I have been staff on have gone down so I would love to find a new server like this one to become staff.I believe I would make a good staff member because I am very experienced in being many levels of staff on many servers. I am fully aware that every server is different in its own way. I do not assume anything, and I am quick to butt into conversations if it'll save an argument. I am very patient and I take time to listen to all sides of the story before coming to a mutual agreement with all parties involved. If an agreement is not easily made, I will try to make the argument slowly die down by turning it into a joke (if it's nothing serious) or by politely asking the players to drop it. I do not over-punish; I will not permanently ban someone for a minor offence. I also do not under-punish. I will not temporarily mute someone for advertising.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome