Need Elite Builders & Story Managers For new MMORPG Server!

princejaiden's Avatar princejaiden5/28/15 12:20 pm
5/28/2015 1:00 pm
Mishaiger's Avatar Mishaiger
Greetings, I'm developing MMO/RPG server with many features. There will be many quests, towns, skills, etc. First of all I need Builders (Not modern builders) and Story Managers.
Story Managers - guys who inventing the story and creating quests in-game (or in text document).

Anyway here's the requirements, hope you'll apply soon.

Requirements:
1)Must be at least 13
2)Timezone should not differ by more than 5 hours from (UTC+03:00)

-Application-

IGN:
Experience:
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Tell us about yourself:
princejaiden
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2015 1:00 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Mishaiger
-Application-
Moderator, Admin Or Story Manger.
IGN: Mishaiger
Experience: I have much experience with servers. I have owned 3 successful servers but due to not paying the price of the server monthly. It was shut down. I have been admin and moderator and All around staff on Many Servers. I have played minecraft ever since it came out and currently I am helper On Dragon Ball Kingdoms, and Co-Owner on KatyCraft. Both Well managed servers. Dragon Ball Kingdoms is a popular server 20-40 people on daily. I mostly have Moderator Commands but I handle all my responsibilities responsibly.
Strengths and Weaknesses: Controlling the server (In a Good way) I have great memorization and i'm pretty good at building. Im afraid to make crazy decisions unless its for the greater good of the server. Like banning.
Tell us about yourself: Im laid back nice funny cool and patient. Im from California (City Guy) And I have a lot of Responsibilities. ( I LOVE ANIME AND SPORTS) I am very talented and open minded.
05/28/2015 12:54 pm
princejaiden
So if your interested don't be afraid to sign up!
05/28/2015 12:53 pm
princejaiden
I will add you on skype so we can talk about it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome