Need experienced builders! [14+]

SurvivalNetworkMC's Avatar SurvivalNetworkMC4/19/14 12:27 pm
4/19/2014 12:49 pm
SurvivalNetworkMC's Avatar SurvivalNetworkMC
We Need you!
If you wish to apply for a builders application on The Survival Network then please complete this form.

In Game Name:

Age?-

Maturity Level-

Time Zone-

Skype-

Why should we except you?-

Previous experience?-

Any additional info?-
SurvivalNetworkMC
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2014 12:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
dizzydale1234
In Game Name: dizzydale1234

Age?- 14

Maturity Level- 9/10

Time Zone- GMT

Skype- dizzydale1234

Why should we except you?- I am a dedicated staff member and always on the server whenever i can make it online.

Previous experience?- I've worked on multiple servers ranging from modded to survival. I currently just left one because it got greifed way too much for it to be able to be continued so I decided to find somewhere else to help out

Any additional info?- not really if you need any more questions asking skype me
04/19/2014 12:49 pm
SurvivalNetworkMC
Check skype
04/19/2014 12:33 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Exoid_Llama
IGN/Name: Heroic_Comrade,Kyle

What can you offer us?: I Believe I Can Provide Effective & Effecient Server Management & Proffesional Moderating. My Extensive Knowledge With Plugin Commands, Orginization Skills, & My Proffesional Attitude All Make Me a Key Member On The Server.

What would you do if someone was spamming his server IP and hacking at the same time?: (Assuming I Was Accepted) I Would Review Proper Consequences With My Superiors & Then When Such a Problem Arrised, I Would Handle The Situtaion Appropriatly. Whethere that be Mute,Kick,Ban,TempBan,BanIP, ect ect.

Past Experience (provide pictures if you are applying for a builder): As I Will Explain Below In The (Why do you want to join our network?) Portion Of The Application Template.I Ran a Successful Factions Server (LegendaryMC) Until I Decided It Was To Costly To Run a Minecraft Server. If You'd Like an Extensive Explination I Can Always Contact You On Skype and We Could Go More In Depth!

Why do you want to join our network?: With My Left & Right Hand Men ( My Two Co Owners On My Last Server), I Thought My Server Was Turning Out To Be Something Amazing We Had 1747 Unique Players On Our Server As Of 4/18/14. But Due To Lack Of Funds I Was Unable To Come Up With The $65 To Keep The Server Up, So The Server Was "Put Down". I Was Cautious About Ever Applying For a Server Due To The Impact This Had On Me. But I've Decided To Allow Myself 1 More Go Around Of The Multiplayer Community & I've Found Myself Here On Your Thread! Though I've Not Been On The Server Yet Or Even Conversed With Anyone. I Would Enjoy Becoming a Part Of It's Community.

Thank You Ever So So Much For Reading Through My Application. I Look Forward To Possibly Working With You. Have a Great Day!
04/19/2014 12:39 pm
SurvivalNetworkMC
Ok but this application has nothing about your building experience
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome