Need Expert builders/terraformers Will Be OP On Server Map!

derp master of swag's Avatar derp master of swag4/23/14 12:54 pm
4/25/2014 10:33 am
derp master of swag's Avatar derp master of swag
I want to make an adventure map and need help! All people that join the map making will be private messaged the ip of my server were we are making the map, and to make the map you will be op! I have world edit and essentials on the server and will add any plugins needed for the map! you are allowed to wrk on the map with mods like too many items and optifine so that you can get spawners etc.

The ranks we need to make the map (I have bperms so we know whos who) are builders, resourcepack creators, engineers (redstoner), coordinators, terraformers, and story line writers! Informatioon on these ranks is here: http://imgur.com/t1sk7Fs all ranks have the same permissions and will be opped so it doesn't matter anyway.

What will the adventure map be you say? I am thinking about a scary jump-scare map but it all depends on how many people we get and how good the story line writers are and resource pack makers.

just reply if you want to join and what of these 6 ranks you can do! I will private message you the ip so join asap!
derp master of swag
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2014 10:33 am
derp master of swag
server's up! check your pms!
04/24/2014 3:38 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Necromancer
creeperinmyhouse
Awesome! Is this adventure map going to be for the server itself, or is it for people to download and play on single player?
04/24/2014 8:13 pm
derp master of swag
for people to download and play on single player
04/24/2014 3:22 pm
derp master of swag
I am going to see if I can get some friends to work on this project too it might be open for business tomorrow! For those who applied keep an eye on your pms!
04/23/2014 11:01 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Necromancer
creeperinmyhouse
I would like to help with this if you want. I am more experienced at building in general than the other ranks but I do know most commands for terraforming, redstoning, and I have made quite a few resource packs if you need people for that. The only rank that I do not think i would be able to do very well in is the story writer. If you want to check out my previous works just check out my pmc account for projects and resource packs.
04/24/2014 7:42 am
derp master of swag
That would be awesome! I will let both you and IronPigman on as soon as I get a storyline writer, and I think I know a couple people who can help with that I will private message you the ip of the server and the times (Eastern US Time) It will be open for us to work! I will do the same for IronPigman
04/23/2014 1:32 pm
IronPigman75
waiting for the ip
04/23/2014 1:55 pm
derp master of swag
you can join but not yeet because one builder and no terraformers or story line writers will be ineffective I need at least one story writer and terraformer for us to build. but yes, you are accepted as a builder for this
04/23/2014 2:06 pm
IronPigman75
Ok thx
04/23/2014 9:21 pm
derp master of swag
np I hope we can get a story line maker at least I think I know someone who might be able to terraform though
04/23/2014 1:27 pm
IronPigman75
I would like to be builder my IGN is IronPigman75 and my Skype is :KillianMaduro12 I am 14 and experienced
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome