I need feedback

alan's Avatar alan4/24/14 5:23 pm
1 emeralds 980 8
5/5/2014 6:50 am
Amsarian's Avatar Amsarian
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/cyb ... t-contest/ can anyone tell me if this is good or not? i really need your help cuse no one looks at my guy so i dont really have any feed back pls it would be really appreciated i neeed help so i can be higher on the skin comp sorry if this is in the wrong place or is considered a ad
alan
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2014 6:50 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Amsarian
It looks good, but the range of tones in it is too little. The strap across the body looks flat, so it needs some sort of shading in it. Because right now it looks like your creature ran into a pit of dirt at some point.

And the story is hard to understand because it has very little structure.

Click to reveal
cyborg B-rat means b.big rat for Underground Creatures Skin Contest it lives in a group of holes and tunnels and eats worms and moles and other creatures that lurk down there

Could be written as

Click to reveal
"Cyborg B-Rat" for the Underground Creatures Skin Contest.
It lives in holes and tunnels, and sustains itself on worms, moles, and other creatures that lurk below

I feel like an English teacher right now. Also I didn't understand what the first sentence meant at all.
05/05/2014 2:19 am
Level 1 : New Network
Zavus
Not bad. Definitely not as good as it could be but not bad I'm not sure what your style is so I don't know exactly what constructive criticism to offer. But what I can DEFINITELY help on is story development. You have a very interesting story behind him, but it could use some refining, as in somethings could be changed/removed. But you've got a good start going. I would be more help if I knew your skinning style. If you like I could go more in depth in a private message so feel free to send one my way any time.
04/24/2014 10:26 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Moved to Skinning

/move
04/24/2014 7:43 pm
alan
bump
(i know i can only do it once every 24 hours)
04/24/2014 5:36 pm
alan
oh thank you so much!
04/24/2014 5:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
night of the warped
Nice! Diamond for you!
04/24/2014 5:31 pm
alan
thx