I need to find stoofs for this (PC Parts)

Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis11/26/15 8:46 am
1 emeralds 663 9
11/28/2015 7:01 pm
minecraftian2424's Avatar minecraftian2424
I was looking for clothes this mornin and i came accross this in ma room

tis a H55M-UD2H motherboard socketed for an I3 processor (that is also inside) and 2 4gb ddr3 ram sticks

I wanna stick it together with my current graphics card and hard drive and have it as a more powerful pc, but i have no idea what to look for when it comes to a PSU and Case to go with it

It will be running an I3 2.8ghz(i think) processor with a AMD Radeon HD 5570 graphics card and probs around 8gb ram and a 500gb hard drive

idk what to look for when it comes to psus and i also dunno what sort of case will support the motherboard n stoof going inside it, there is a heat sink laying around as well that seems to fit over the cpu and bolt onto the board fine. so alsong as the case comes with a fan, and a way to power on the pc thats fine by me,

I tried to shove the board in my current pc case before i left for college (had like 2 hours till the bus left) but the way my case powers on (extra circuit board connected up to the motherboard) is completely different to the way this one powers up,
Karrfis
Site Moderator
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2015 7:01 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
minecraftian2424
It will fit in any case lol, and get a 350 - 450w psu for that
11/28/2015 12:55 pm
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Killertoad
Karrthus
Killertoad
oh, well any case will work with it, and and psu will work with it too

i can tell you any case will not work with it, for starters it wont fit in my current pc case,

... Then your case is OEM. Its a micro-atx motherboard, any ATX case will fit it fine.
11/27/2015 8:31 pm
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Get a case that supports micro ATX motherboards.
11/27/2015 7:54 pm
Karrfis
Killertoad

i can tell you any case will not work with it, for starters it wont fit in my current pc case,
11/27/2015 3:14 pm
Killertoad
Karrthus
Killertoad
Karrthusasking me questions about it wont get you anywhere, here is a picture of the board

thennnn what exactly do you need help with? lol

a case compatible with said motherboard and a psu that will work with the parts i said above

11/27/2015 2:05 pm
Karrfis
Killertoad
Karrthusasking me questions about it wont get you anywhere, here is a picture of the board

a case compatible with said motherboard and a psu that will work with the parts i said above
11/26/2015 10:43 pm
Killertoad

11/26/2015 2:53 pm
Karrfis
idk jack about this motherboard, its a box with nothing in par the motherboard, with the I3 in the socket and the 2 4gb ram in the ram slots asking me questions about it wont get you anywhere, here is a picture of the board

11/26/2015 12:16 pm
Killertoad
Probably a OEM case, right? If so, it most likely has different front panel connectors, which isn't a big problem, if you're fine with changing the connectors.

Take a flat head or Phillips screw driver (flat works better in my opinion) and touch each pin till it powers up (it shorts out the connectors, resulting in a bootup, which is what the connectors do, so don't worry). Once you figure out which pins are the startup pins (your motherboards would also tell this, if you still have it) then rearrange the connector and then it should all match up.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome