Need Good builders for new server!!

Trillagygaming's Avatar Trillagygaming9/5/15 12:49 am
1 emeralds 213 4
1/29/2016 9:57 pm
Zeloid's Avatar Zeloid
Hello! Let me introduce myself my name is trillagygaming! I am creating a new server
for people to enjoy and I need You!

For what you ask? I need some great builders that I can trust to do a good job in building the spawn and much more!

Griefing? no don't try to even grief the server because it is backed up so whatever you do I can rollback and reset it the server has not been released yet anyways because I need builders obviously!

So, here is how I want to do this! Fill out the form below and post it as a reply or message me so that I can get back to you on the position!

Will I be featured on the server once it is released to the public? Yes of course you will be featured all over and you will also be added to the first people we will look at when deciding admins!

Without further argument here is the form!:

Building experience: (years, have you built on any other servers, etc)
Minecraft username:

Now I would also like you to answer these following questions along with the form.

Have you been admin before on any servers if so which?
Have you ever built for a server before if so which?
Have you ever been banned from a server before if so why?
What is your knowledge of servers? (coding, plugins, running it... etc)

Thank you so much for your time now I hope I get some builders soon!!!
Trillagygaming
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2016 9:57 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
Zeloid
Building experience: 4 years and many servers!
Minecraft username: ZeloidScoreH3

Now I would also like you to answer these following questions along with the form.

Have you been admin before on any servers if so which?: i have been admin on some servers but have failed.
Have you ever built for a server before if so which?: I have built for servers, and have done alot. but have failed
Have you ever been banned from a server before if so why?: I Have been banned 3 times before, 1: For Joining 2: Apparently Hacks? 3:The Admin got mad at me for asking questions
What is your knowledge of servers? : I do know some basic plugins worldedit,essentials,etc Have a good day!
09/05/2015 2:53 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
AnonymousNausea
I have a good build team for you , it will suit your server
add me on skype : aaronkanga
Cheap , Reliable , Professional build team ,
Founder of Mythik Build Team ,
AnonymousNausea
09/05/2015 1:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MrMouse
Building experience: I have been building professionally for 1 year now but these were on my own inactive servers with friends. I'm not the best builder in the world but i am decent enough.
Minecraft username:SuperStudios(I'm going to change to MrMouse)

Have you been admin before on any servers if so which? Yes i have but, they are all inactive.
Have you ever built for a server before if so which? Yes but, they were my own servers.
Have you ever been banned from a server before if so why? Yes, I was young and i had just discovered the minecraft hacked client they call nodus :O, So basically, i just got banned for hacking.
What is your knowledge of servers? As i said in the building experience i have had my own servers so this stuff just comes naturally to me . I have done a little bit of bukkit programming but i suck .
09/05/2015 1:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
artillery449
I do not want to be a builder but would like to be staff on it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome